heyn.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend heyn.co.uk

info@heyn.co.uk

1 Corry Place, Belfast Harbour

"Great service"
"good product, easy to use website"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a green wheelie bin, ordering process very good - easy. Delivery was delayed for various reasons. But throughout the whole process John Irwin was outstanding. He kept the communications going, explained reasons for the delay, organised a different company to handle the delivery and worked to ensure I was a satisfied customer and that I got what I ordered. 100% perfect customer care. 100% perfect wheelie bin"
Many thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you had a good experience.

We look forward to fulfilling more orders in the future should you need anything else.
"Delivery was a bit delayed which was fine but John the guy that works with heyn went above and beyond to get the ramp delivered to us which was greatly appreciated."
"Great product and excellent customer service. Received a phone call a few minutes after placing my order online to say that the product I had ordered might be a bit late due to awaiting new stock and offered me an equivalent item at the same price. I declined saying I was happy to wait. The item arrived within the next few days. Would recommend and will definitely use again"
"Product quality was good, delivery time was slow with no update of delay."
Thanks for your feedback regarding product quality and communication. I apologise that communication has no been to your satisfaction and we will take these comments on board to feed back to those responsible for keeping customers informed.

I hope that you will use our services again and give us another chance to provide a better service in future.
"Very helpful advice and a good product at a fair price. Excellent delivery arrangements."
"Speedy service and good sturdy product. Perfect for kitchen counter top. Good communication throughout the order. Would definitely recommend."
"first class product and excellent service"
"Great service with a wide choice of products. Fast delivery at competetive prices"
"kept me informed on the order situation"
"I was happy that the goods arrived in good time but dissatisfied that they hadn't been packed properly. I ordered a wheels and axle for a wheelie bin expecting them to arrive together but they parted company in transit and only the wheels came in the post. The axle was lying in the back of a post van and it was only because another post worker noticed and bothered to contact me that I received it. It was not wrapped or labelled in any way. I have just now got around to fitting the wheels and axle to the 360 litre bin it was ordered for only to find that the axle is too short and in fact doesn't fit a 240 litre bin either. I would like a replacement axle of the correct length sent please."
Michael,

Apologies that you had this issue with our delivery. I can assure you that these items are parcelled together securely with multiple layers of wrapping when they leave our premises and we have never had any issues with the wheel and axles sets like this in the past. I will pass your feedback onto our Warehouse Supervisor and he will investigate further.

Thanks for your feedback and apologies again for the inconvenience!
"Order delivered in good time. Product as described. Low cost."
"Lots of communication following order right up to despatch, order received very quickly with no problems"
"Great service, good communication. First class."
"I was kept informed of delivery time and schedule. Any queries I had were answered very promptly. Prices competitive."
"Prompt service"
"Delivery right on time, items as expected."
"Correct item ,quickly delivered and good value."
"Quick service. Good communication."
heyn.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 36 reviews