heyn.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend heyn.co.uk

info@heyn.co.uk

1 Corry Place, Belfast Harbour

"Came well within expected delivery time and was well wrapped. The product is well made and we expect it to stand the test of time.."
"Product very good, delivery somewhat delayed."
"A very quick and efficient transaction, promptly delivered."
"Product I purchased very useful beyond my expectations, delivered ad I expected promptly. Thanks Amir."
"Accommodating when paypal page was not working properly, also items dispatched very promptly"
"Delivered on time. Sturdy construction, perfect for our use as access to a truck without having to use narrow ladders. These steps have made it safer and easier to access."
"Prompt delivery and good value for money"
"Easy website made ordering straightforward. Good communication once order placed followed by prompt delivery."
"Very good service"
"Great service"
"good product, easy to use website"
"Ordered a green wheelie bin, ordering process very good - easy. Delivery was delayed for various reasons. But throughout the whole process John Irwin was outstanding. He kept the communications going, explained reasons for the delay, organised a different company to handle the delivery and worked to ensure I was a satisfied customer and that I got what I ordered. 100% perfect customer care. 100% perfect wheelie bin"
Many thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you had a good experience.

We look forward to fulfilling more orders in the future should you need anything else.
"Delivery was a bit delayed which was fine but John the guy that works with heyn went above and beyond to get the ramp delivered to us which was greatly appreciated."
"Great product and excellent customer service. Received a phone call a few minutes after placing my order online to say that the product I had ordered might be a bit late due to awaiting new stock and offered me an equivalent item at the same price. I declined saying I was happy to wait. The item arrived within the next few days. Would recommend and will definitely use again"
"Product quality was good, delivery time was slow with no update of delay."
Thanks for your feedback regarding product quality and communication. I apologise that communication has no been to your satisfaction and we will take these comments on board to feed back to those responsible for keeping customers informed.

I hope that you will use our services again and give us another chance to provide a better service in future.
"Very helpful advice and a good product at a fair price. Excellent delivery arrangements."
"Speedy service and good sturdy product. Perfect for kitchen counter top. Good communication throughout the order. Would definitely recommend."
"first class product and excellent service"
"Great service with a wide choice of products. Fast delivery at competetive prices"
"kept me informed on the order situation"
heyn.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 45 reviews