heyn.co.uk Reviews

info@heyn.co.uk

1 Corry Place, Belfast Harbour

Click Here
Telephone
"Lockable confidential waste bin I ordered arrived grubby & dusty as if it had been on the shelf a long time. It became clear why when I tried to lock it and found the key mechanism has been fitted incorrectly and the bin does not actually lock."
Alice,

We're sorry to hear that your product arrived broken and dirty, this is unacceptable. We try to take every precaution to ensure our goods arrive safely and in pristine condition, but clearly this was not the case this time. At the time of your order we where in the process of adjusting to a change in staff in our stores and the person who packed your order was not as familiar with how we usually send our products. This has now been rectified and we do not expect another product to be sent out to any of our customers in this condition.

We've arranged for a replacement order to be delivered to you free of charge and sincerely apologise for the condition of your first delivery. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you would give us an opportunity in the future to improve on the service you experienced should you require anything further as this is not the service our customers usually experience.

Thanks,
Arianne McCracken
"We bought a large quantity of the magnetic plastic wallets and are really pleased with them. They are of good quality and quite strong so will be durable and will last for a long time. they arrived very quickly so overall pleased with the service and product."
Thanks for your review Rebecca, we are happy to have been of service and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Thanks, HEYN Environmental.
"goods arrived very promptly"
Thanks Barry for your review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad that you had a good experience- HEYN Engineering
"Great service - no complaints from me."
"Considerable delay in delivery but apology accepted. However, it would have been better to receive an update on the delay before I had to ask!"
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for your feedback and apologies that you were not impressed with the time it took to dispatch. We had some supply issues with this product as it is made to order and unexpected delays came up through our manufacturer which held this order up even further. While I understand this is not acceptable I hope it helps to explain the delay.

As for the lack of communication, I sincerely apologise for this. Our web-pages have now been edited to inform of the lead time with this product before purchase and we will review the frequency of dispatch updates to customers.

I hope that you will give us an opportunity to improve on the lead time you experienced should you require anything further as this is not the service our customers normally experience.
"Good local company. Professional and pleasant to deal with. Sort of company to go the extra mile for you."
"Ordered secure confidential waste disposal bin for our office. These folks had the best price online, the website purchase process was slick and was delivered quickly."
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you had a good experience.

We look forward to fulfilling more orders in the future should you need anything else. - Arianne, Heyn Handling Solutions
"It took way too long to receive our items and also I didn't order lids and they came with the product. I will not use them, so it's a big waste."
Thanks for your feedback and apologies that you were not impressed with the time it took to dispatch. This is not the norm, we had some supply issues with the product at the time and had to wait on the manufacturer. While I understand this is not acceptable I hope it helps to explain the delay.

The lids that you got were Mixed Recycling lids. We do not supply the body on it's own on our website, We appreciate all feedback and will look into offering the body only for future orders.

I hope that you would give us an opportunity to improve on the lead time you experienced should you require anything further as this is not the service our customers normally experience.
"Excellent service, especially from John Irwin (the GM) for helping get logistics sorted and very fast delivery. Very pleased. Thanks again."
Thanks for the review, happy to have been of service and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Thanks, HEYN Environmental.
"Got my bins a little late but received a phone call as soon as I raised an issue they were put on delivery on Thursday night and received them Monday thank you"
Thanks for your review. Apologies that your items have not yet been received. These were sent as advised by email with our courier in good faith and it seems they were not delivered as promised.

We are dispatching a new order of goods today and will chase up the missing items in the meantime.

Sincere apologies for the delay on receipt of your goods.
"I was very disappointed by the service from HEYN. On the website there is a statement on deliveries as to the lead time for receiving the goods. Then when you go to order there is a contradictory statement. This was very frustrating and when the delivery did eventually arrive only one was delivered and the other came a couple of days later."
I am sorry to hear you were disappointed by our service. To clarify, on our deliveries page it is noted that deliveries are 2 days from dispatch. This is a true statement. However were particular goods normally have a lead time (if they are made to order or indeed not in stock at the time of order) there is a statement on the product page to advise on delivery timescale. We have found that this is the most clear way to communicate to customers where a time frame exists which is beyond the norm on a particular product. Both statements are in fact true but I apologise that this was confusing. On the product page for your item the lead time was noted as 10-14 days and we did deliver within this timescale your complete order.
"Excellent service received from heyn.co.uk John IRwin went above and beyond to ensure that my order was delivered on time and kept me informed throughout the whole process Would highly recommend this company for both excellent service and product selection. Also they are very competitively priced compared to other suppliers. Thanks guys."
"Good quality product - very happy with our purchase and would definitely use again"
"Great service thank you ."
"Quality product. Fantastic staff, friendly and helpful, couldn’t be more helpful. Really went out of their way for me. Would 100% recommend"
"If your 120 litre wheelie bins were delivered as fast as this review I would be very happy. But alas I cannot review something that I have yet to receive. Not a happy bunny."
Liam,

My apologies that there was a delay in you receiving your goods. We carry 140 litre bins in stock and normally order 120 litres as we need them. We did keep in contact with you to advise on this but can completely understand your frustration as there was a slight further delay due to carriage from the manufacturer.

Thanks,
Kim Chalmers
"Came well within expected delivery time and was well wrapped. The product is well made and we expect it to stand the test of time.."
"Product very good, delivery somewhat delayed."
"A very quick and efficient transaction, promptly delivered."
"Product I purchased very useful beyond my expectations, delivered ad I expected promptly. Thanks Amir."
heyn.co.uk is rated 4.48 based on 61 reviews