Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes
Read Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

About Hey Dude Shoes:

Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Helen N
Hey Dude Shoes 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Douglas L
very comfy and amazing shoes highly recommended
Too tight I'm afraid had to return
I love the Hey dude summer shoes I already have so ordered some boots but unfortunately they are not for me as I need laces to tighten them up or they are not comfortable on me.
Light comfortable. Clever almost automatic lacing system
I just love new Hey Dudes. You just know they are going to be so comfortable from the off. They feel like slippers and I never want to take them off. Just live them.
Good quality. Comfortable. Exactly what I wanted
Comfy and don't rub my heels. I was expecting a browny beige but they're grey, decided to keep them anyway, they're good for my Plantar Fasciitis.
Great shoes, probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, great colours and website was easy to navigate, shoes arrived in a couple of days, I was kept informed of delivery. Great service, I would recommend “Dudes” to anyone! 😍
DO NOT order from them! I ordered a pair of shoes for my hubby for his bday and they sent me the wrong size although the package/bag said the right size. When I tried to return/exchange for the right size they would not do this for me. Shoes weren’t touched or worn and tag was still attached. This is ridiculous!!! Terrible who does this? Need to find someone to hire that actually knows how to tell the difference form size on the bag vs size shoe inside the bag. People are so dumb.
Hello, Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your order. We can see from your order number that this order was placed and dispatched from HEYDUDE US. You will need to contact the US team directly. Please contact them directly via their website. Kind regards,
Great boots look great and are super comfortable
Once again a cracking pair of dude shoes delivered promptly & safely, 2nd present for my Father, he loves them, so comfy & snazzy as well! 😍
I love these hey dude boots, very very comfortable.
Well made solid shoes quick delivery very happy
I’ve been Dude shoes for years they are the most comfortable shoes ever and look good too
Very disappointed with my Dudes. Too small despite following the size guide on the box.... They are lightweight but rub at the ankle. I thought maybe they would wear in very quickly but no they remain small and uncomfortable. I emailed the dude customer service address but no reply....
Hello, Thank you for getting in touch. My colleagues have seen that we sent you an email last week and have resent it this morning. Kind regards,
Gave these as presents for my sons and they both love them.They look cool and are so comfortable.
Excellent, comfy but could do with a reinforced toe
Wore in the rain and cut the back of ankle so badly I couldn't wear any shoes for a month. And yes there sizes are out. Buy one size bigger
From your order notes, we can see our customer service team have spoken with you and provided you with a conclusion and discount code off your next order.
Best and most comfortable shoes on the market. Perfect holiday shoes.walking,beach,pool or just around the house. Top 🍌
Shoes come up one size larger than normal. So I have returned them, and now ordering the right size.
We're sorry to hear that you've had to return your order for an alternative size. We have made a note of your comment regarding this specific style and size.
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.88 based on 4,873 reviews