Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes ?

Dalton C
"Very comfortable, I have sore achilles and these shoes are just the trick. Although not all my family and friends agree I think they look cool too."
David A
"Shoes arrived promptly and I love them as they are so light and comfy. So light that my wife didn’t realise there was a pair in the box to be returned ( I ordered 2 sizes) and threw them away into recycling. Oh well those reasonably priced shoes are now expensive shoes!"
"Great service, shoes arrive when they say they will. Plus, all there shoes are just the most comfortable things and look great, we cant understand why anyone else even makes shoes."
"Hello fellow cloud walkers . I have just taken delivery of my second pair of Hey Dude Shoes ,and I know that the won't be my last. They are so comfortable and light it's unbelievable,I honestly can't imagine buying any other casual shoes other than Hey Dude Shoes,there are so many colours and styles to choose from. These are exactly what you need for that long haul flight or those days off site seeing .Give your tired aching feet a treat and buy them some Hey Dudes,you won't regret it. Happy walking."
"the most comfty shoes ever"
"Just received my fourth pair of dudes.... amazing once again. No need to break in...perfect fit & look so great. Thank you for such amazing product and great service. Sincerely, happy customer."
"I’ve got three pairs of Hey Dude Wallys and I absolutely love them. They look great and are super comfortable 👍🏼"
"Love Dude shoes, they are so comfortable, like walking on air, and lots of styles to choose from. I thoroughly recommend them...."
"My first pair of Dude shoes and I couldn't be more pleased with them. They're as light as a feather, extremely comfortable, look great and I love the fact that I can wash them. If they last the course, I'll definitely buy another pair."
"I love you dude shoes so much that a brought a pair of work. I’m a healthcare professional and on my feet in excess of 12 hours a day. These shoes are like wearing slippers to work and even better when they get a bit wiffy I just throw them in the washing machine and order a new set of insoles."
"Easy to order arrived on time. Love the Dudes"
"I love these canvas shoes.and have just purchased three pairs. They are really comfortable it’s likewalking on air"
"These shoes not only look good but they are like wearing slippers outside! My whole family are converted!"
"Love the shoes..Unfortunately I had to pivk up them from the post office and they didn't deliver it to my address.."
"Ordered on line and what a service. Within 3-4 days delivered as ordered and in perfect condition. An easy and pleasurable service. on top of all that I now have another pair of super comfortable shoes that always turn heads. ( If that's not mixing my metaphors !! )"
"I bought my first pair of Dude shoes in Southwold and they’ve spoilt me for any other shoes. The comfort is unbelievable and they look great. Just bought another pair and have put a third pair on my birthday wish list. No more sore feet, thanks zDude"
"The most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Whether I'm wearing Fartys, Conrads or Wallys, they are sooooo comfortable. I cannot recommend these shoes enough."
"My husband loves his Hey Dude shoes and says they are extremely comfortable and will buy more in the future."
"Just great. can't wait for my next pair. DB"
"I own 10 pairs"
"I have been wearing Dude shoes for a number of years because I find them so comfortable and they are very hard wearing. Excellent product."
"Amazingly light and comfortable I know have 4 pairs. These are my go to shoes for comfort and travel. Highly recommend"
"Flip flops are fabulous. Soft and comfortable. No chaffing in between your toes due to the reverse stitching - the seam is on the outside not the inside. I have 4 pairs!!"
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.88 based on 1,035 reviews