Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes ?

Koen V
Koen V
"De Dude Farty schoenen hebben een stoere uitstraling. Zitten heerlijk (ook als je voet wat breder is). M'n eerste paar gekocht is Engeland en dus rustig kunnen passen. De schoenen zijn qua gewicht erg licht maar toch stevig. Het voetbed is prima en naast dat ze niet zwaar zijn zijn ze ook luchtig."
TIMOTHY K
TIMOTHY K
"love them to the moon and back”"
William P
"I feel like I am walking on clouds when I wear these shoes! If you don't have a pair then I can highly recommend putting a pair or two in your basket and getting them on your feet ASAP!"
"They wear and wear and wear😊"
"Quality shoes and really comfortable. Perfect for the summer"
"This was my second pair of Dudes. They are the most comfortable shoes you are likely to wear. I’ve got wide feet and have “dodgy” knees but it’s like walking on air when you adorn Dudes."
"10% off plus free UK delivery when signing up to email. Fast delivery plus sooooper comfy shoes!!!"
"They are Ok Buț you could do with more models of socks models!!! They are brill"
"Down with the kids"
"Fab Shoes, ideal for men or Women, Great colours and designs. My hubby swears by them as the most comfortable shoes he has ever had also just bought some for our 5 year old Grandson for his hols, He,s now a DUDIE Love, Love, Love, them. Keep up the great work Dudes x"
"Light comfortable shoes that you can wear everywhere. I’ve got 3 pairs and virtually live in them for 10 months of the year."
"excellent service great looking shoes very stylish"
"The shoes are comfortable and practical (for summer) but I have noticed some difference with sizing. One of the styles I bought comes smaller than the other style, which is annoying for someone who wants to buy several pairs and orders by post. I therefore had to order a larger pair. The photo attached shoes the left as a size 39, the shoe on the right is a 38. When I rang customer services they were friendly but wouldn't offer to pay for the return postage unless I sent back the one I might want to exchange, which was annoying because I wanted to keep that pair and compare it with the larger size. The shoes are also a bit overpriced, as I have washed them in a gentle wash with mild detergent at 30 (since the photo was taken), but the colour has faded and they now look like I've had them for much longer than just a few weeks."
"I like to walk a lot in summer best cummfy shoes ive seen price not bad style 10/10"
"Fabulous shoes. Very comfortable."
"Great shoes, comfiest footwear I've ever worn!"
"really soft and comfortable shoes!!"
"excellent, will buy again!!"
"Extremely comfortable and value for money. Got them for a holiday, with lots of walking involved, no aching feet at all. So good in fact I have since got another pair."
"Extremely light shoes and comfortable from the first wear."
"Upbeat styling combined with unparalleled comfort. Ordering and returns online are equally efficient, reflecting very effective communication with the customer throughout. A great product. PS - Any chance the Sand option in the Moka shoe will have more stock in sizes now sold out?"
"My Farty's (love the name!) must be the most comfortable footware I think I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my plates of meat. Fab styling. Happy man."
"Nice rustic, slip on design, manufactured using organic materials, washable and super comfortable - you don't even realise you've got them on sometimes. Have had many compliments and questions as you don't see them in the shops very often."
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.89 based on 834 reviews