Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes
Read Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

About Hey Dude Shoes:

Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Tell us how Hey Dude Shoes made you happy
All of the people I know that has them has brag about them and told me nothing but good 5 star info about them so I am about to see. I am a diabetic and need something good for my feet. So I am about to se3 for myself.
Placed my order 12/8, sent numerous emails trying to track the order, never received a tracking number, just generic email saying order is being processed. 1/19, received email, they canceled my order. If the product is not in stock at the time of order, why was my money taken and kept so long??? Very poor customer service!
Suffering from weak ankles, these are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I wore this throughout my pregnancy too as with increased weight it really helped manage pain.
I have been a fan of Hey Dude Shoes for a few years as has my partner; we have a good collection now! People often stop us to ask about the shoes too!
First time ordering online and service was exceptional as expected. Thank You!!
Brilliant comfy shoes love them
These boots are ultra light and really comfortable. They have softened up nicely to slip my feet into and walk comfortably around.
The only slight downside, I have found, is that they aren't the warmest of shoes, but a thicker pair of socks would probably help with this.
I bought these as Christmas gift for my other half. He loves them! So light and comfy. My mum was eyeing them up so she may be getting a pair for her upcoming birthday. Thanks.
As always fantastic - love them to bits
These are lovely shoes! Well made, and as light as a feather! Great colour, will look great either dressed up or dressed down! Love them! ( although they’re for my husband, he agrees with all of the above!
It has been over a month and still have not received my shoes, nor any news of shipping. Just notifications that my card was charged. This is my second review, first one never showed up, I doubt if this one will either. Oh and I have sent 4 emails no response.
Great Shoes and will buy anothr pair from Dude. Continue the good work.
I never received my shoes. You have no contact information other than email and just keep saying my package is delayed due to COVID. I can see by my tracking info my shoes are just sitting in a warehouse. I ordered my shoes a month and a half ago. Your customer service needs to be revamped. Very disappointed. Please refund my money if you cannot deliver my order.
Amazing quality shoes, that fit perfect, my partner loves the style and feel.
Comfiest shoes ever!!! I am on my 7th pair of fartys!
I would love to review the Hey Dude shoes, BUT I never received my package. So I am going to give it a 1 star review. Pretty disappointed in Hey Dude brand.
Hi Matt,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your package yet. Due to Codiv there are some delays in the worldwide delivery network.

We have tracked your parcel and it has arrived in the US and it is with USPS. We hope that your order should be with you very soon.

Please email us directly and we will be able to provide you with a full update on your orders location.

Kind regards,
bootifull new boots
This is my second pair of these shoes because I love them that much. Ordered them from Texas in the United States because the US store stopped selling them. They arrived before expected!
bought these for my husband, he loves them, they are great shoes, lightweight and comfortable
Bought these for the hubby....He loves them.They are so light and look very stylish.
Brilliant shoes really comfy