Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes?

Koen V
Koen V
"De Dude Farty schoenen hebben een stoere uitstraling. Zitten heerlijk (ook als je voet wat breder is). M'n eerste paar gekocht is Engeland en dus rustig kunnen passen. De schoenen zijn qua gewicht erg licht maar toch stevig. Het voetbed is prima en naast dat ze niet zwaar zijn zijn ze ook luchtig."
TIMOTHY K
TIMOTHY K
"love them to the moon and back”"
William P
"I feel like I am walking on clouds when I wear these shoes! If you don't have a pair then I can highly recommend putting a pair or two in your basket and getting them on your feet ASAP!"
"Just like the last pair, but black to go with my black maternity dress! Have told my physio to recommend these to other women suffering from bump-weight pelvis knackerage (otherwise known as pregnancy pelvic pain). The searing jolts of pain with every step are a thing of the past when the Dudes are on. I just wish I’d remembered to apply my discount from my last review when I bought these!!"
"Back to comfort after a few years away!!"
"I gave these to my son in law - he's already got one pair worn out as its the only shoes he wears at home so he was over the moon with the new ones."
"Love the natural dude's, good colour and sooo comfortable ,order a size bigger for a great fit."
"Love them! Comfortable, easy, washable, light, relaxed fit - what’s not to like"
"My Dude's have lasted from summer last year hitting 2nd summer but need t to replace them for holiday great product. By the way I am 69 Dude's to RF any age."
Elizabeth F
Verified Buyer
"I bought a pair of slip on woven, textile shoes with a high back over my heels. They are super comfy, soft yet strong with an excellent sole. Wore them straight away with no breaking in."
"Always my choice. Day to day cool and a real treat for my feet. About my 5 pair over the lat 5 years."
"Out classed my old Reefs"
"Prompt delivery and good communication. Shoes look and feel great :-)"
"I have four pairs of Hey Dude shoes now so I am a serious fan. They are distinctive, fun, hard wearing, and above all, incredibly comfortable. Have put a couple through the washing machine and they emerged pleasantly re-juvenated."
"very comfy , quality made , fashionable and a little different , light , fab"
"Do comfy in a casual cool way. Worn these loads since bought them. Will be coming back for another colour."
"These are my second pair of dudes. I love them, sooo light and comfortable for my wide feet! In the process of converting my friends and family to give them a try."
"I’m on my third pair in 3 years They only last a summer my toes come through the end by about August"
"I have plantar problems and a bunion so Hey Dudes are loving and giving on my feet and look good. I’ve had loads of comments from people asking where I bought them!"
"most comfortable shoes I've ever owned and really well wearing!"
"Very comfortable shoes love them!"
"So so so comfortable"
"My recent purchase was for my daughter. This is certainly her second pair, maybe third. She loves the style she chooses, and recommends the insole too. Currently living in Melbourne, where she has a longer wearing season than the UK. I am thinking of buying a pair for myself......"
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.90 based on 749 reviews