Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes ?

David A
"Shoes arrived promptly and I love them as they are so light and comfy. So light that my wife didn’t realise there was a pair in the box to be returned ( I ordered 2 sizes) and threw them away into recycling. Oh well those reasonably priced shoes are now expensive shoes!"
David M
"Great service, shoes arrive when they say they will. Plus, all there shoes are just the most comfortable things and look great, we cant understand why anyone else even makes shoes."
Nathan G
"Honestly the comfiest shoes ive ever owned. I usually spend top dollar for the big brands but these are by far and away the best I've ever had. Will definitely be getting another pair in the near future!!"
"Hey Dude Shoes are stylish and very comfortable. the don't cause sore feet and are dressy without being expensive . Great value for money and great to have in the wardrope."
"I suffer with neuropathic pain in my feet which means I find it almost impossible to find comfortable shoes. In addition, I have wide feet at the toes and need plenty of vertical wiggle room. Whilst on holiday in Wales a few years ago I browsed in the shop at New Quay and thought I'd give a pair of Dude shoes a try. They are honestly the most comfortable pair I've ever worn so I've just ordered another pair. Everyone says they look so cool as well."
"Was sent the an odd size pair of shoes, this was resolved helpfully and without any issues. All good, like the shoes."
"I have bought them for my husband for his birthday - he hasn't had them yet, but they look great. This will be his third pair of Dudes - he loves them, so light comfortable and easy to wear. Arrived very quickly as well. Will order again direct from website."
"I love these shoes! So light I don’t know I’ve got them on, just be careful in the wet! But all in all they’re fab👍👍"
"Very comfortable easy to wear shoes in a wide variety of colours and designs"
"Fantastic! Hey Dude shoes are by far the most comfortable shoes i have ever had .... I ordered 4 different styles fully expecting to send some back - but kept them all! Don't tell the wife!"
"My dudes are ace... normally I suffer finding stylish shoes but no longer... this pair are my fourth dudes and still a pleasure to wear"
"Float on air, and as am not very lightweight that’s great. Comfy and they are so so light themselves, great to pack if going away."
"Comfortable, attractive designe, extra light, my preferable colour ;) Ideal for summer"
"Very light, really comfy, great design ..... don’t need to say anything else 👍"
"I've bought several pairs of HeyDude shoes and find them all really comfortable to wear. I like the style of them, their lightness and the cushioning of the insole. The only negative thing I found about them was on my first ever pair of Farty-style shoes, where the soles had no grip at all when wet and were lethal on wet paving slabs. The tread pattern on all my other HeyDude shoes are much better."
"Superbly comfortable shoes and good, efficient and quick service. Will be some more very soon."
"Love them. Found the brand in Spain. Straight on to the Internet for a UK stockist. Brought another pair. They are comfy, light trendy. I have recommended them to everyone I see."
"Love these shoes, have several now and they are so comfortable"
"Easy to order on website and quick delivery. Shoes are comfortable in a fun design. They are light and great for the summer we've been having."
"The most comfortable shoes I've ever owned and fantastic for the hols and hot weather, copes well with long treks on normal surfaces. So glad I found them would recommend them to anybody who wants to listen."
"Great shoes. Very comfy."
"Absolutely love my Hey Dudes, comfortable as anything."
"Comfortable especially in the current hot weather. I have a pair for work, a pair for the beach and a pair for just chilling. They are awesome shoes and I recommend them to you."
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.88 based on 961 reviews