Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

Tell us how Hey Dude Shoes made you happy

Jeff P
"Love these shoes. So light, comfortable and they look good too."
Dalton C
"Very comfortable, I have sore achilles and these shoes are just the trick. Although not all my family and friends agree I think they look cool too."
"Shoes arrived promptly and I love them as they are so light and comfy. So light that my wife didn’t realise there was a pair in the box to be returned ( I ordered 2 sizes) and threw them away into recycling. Oh well those reasonably priced shoes are now expensive shoes!"
"Comfortable and light to wear.. good well-made product"
"Hey Dude Shoes so super, tako poletni kot zimski...poletne obožujem, nosim že 4. par. Love it very much...I will buy it again"
"Comfort personified! Couldn’t have asked for more at such a great price too. Amazing and wonderfully cute also. Been admired by friends, that’s got to be a good recommendation."
"They may just be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn."
"I gave my husband a pair a few years ago and he now is a faithful devoted Dude! They are incredibly light and comfortable and cannot recommend them more."
"Easy website, quick delivery and very light weight shows"
"Awesome products with unrivalled comfort!"
"They are soooo kind on your feet"
"I'm now the proud owner of 6 pairs of Dude shoes. They are so comfortable and I've had so many positive comments that I feel I'm bang on trend when it comes to footwear. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the shoes or the company who seem very attentive and eager to please!"
"Absolutely love these shoes ! They're so light and amazingly comfortable to walk in and I love that the slip on ones can have the back pushed down to just stick your foot in like a backless shoe. I hadn't seen them until 3 months ago and I now own 4 pairs and rising, I'm an old codger but love realy out there shoes and on top of everthing I've said they look great and the prices are really affordable ( I dont work for dudes shoes, Honest ! just love these shoes ) ."
"Very impressive and amazingly comfortable shoes, you can wear them all day and your feet feel great."
"I have 3 pairs of Dude shoes. All of which are soooo comfy. Wouldn't hesitate in buying more, or recommending to others. If I had to pick an issue though, it would be lack grip with wet Farty soles on shop floors. Can be a bit slippy. Always great service. Just a shame there aren't more stockist on the high street."
"Great shoes with fabulous colours, very comfortable and light, can’t be worn in the wet once they are a year or so old as the sole has lost its grip. Been buying Dudes for 7 years now and hopefully for many more years. Keep up the grand work guys."
"Very quick delivery, great quality would recommend"
"My partner would not wear anything else he adores Dude door wear"
"27/11/18 My second pair, The semi boot style enables me to insert my arch supports. The main attraction for me is the lightness at under 200. Grams. I have not seen any other footwear manufacturers do this. What else to say; excellent :-)"
"Great shoes, very easy to refund / exchange good communication"
"Great lightweight comfortable foot wear"
"Thks thay fit a snip colour good l will recormend them 2 lots ov people all over many thks"
"These shoes are awesome! Bought them for my Mother in law after she admired the father in laws last Christmas. They are super comfy and look so cute."
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.89 based on 1,070 reviews