Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes?

William P
William P
Verified Buyer

I feel like I am walking on clouds when I wear these shoes! If you don't have a pair then I can highly recommend putting a pair or two in your basket and getting them on your feet ASAP!
Alison W
Alison W
Verified Buyer

They made my son happy when i bought some for his birthday.They also made his dog happy when he managed to chew them! So his kind mum(me) bought him another pair as a standby !
Susan L
Verified Buyer

Unbelievably comfortable, lightweight & trendy. Great for packing & travelling.
Martyn J

VERY VERY COMFORTABLE AND VERY LIGHT
Geoffrey B
Verified Buyer

So, so comfy, cool style! Nice colours and men's styles good on ladies too.
Allen C
Verified Buyer

Good website where you can check colour and style of model chosen. Customer service excellent and all transactions carried out in moments. This is the second time I have purchased Dude on line as I live in Spain and the shops never seem to have my size in stock apart from on the first occasion I purchased a pair but then it was hopeless to find more of these comfortable shoes!
Brian Y
Verified Buyer

Aways comfortable, always wearable anywhere and just the best.
Ian B
Verified Buyer

It feels like walking on air
Verified Buyer

Everything ....i.e. The Fit ... the comfort everything !
Ronnie T
Verified Buyer

Fantastically comfortable,brilliantly light for warmer climates. Consistent sizing gives confidence ordering online. Owned over 10 pairs never disappointed. After sale service on one occasion was smoothly and generously dealt with so NO problems there.
Verified Buyer

put a spring back in my step and taken me back to my youth
Carol H
Verified Buyer

They make you feel as though you are walking on air; I have two pairs in different colours and alternate depending on what I am wearing.
Fiona R
Verified Buyer

We now have 9 pairs off dude shoes in our family and very happy.thay feel like fluffy clouds on your feet .
Verified Buyer

Lovely comfy shoes from day one. True to size and great quality. This was my first pair and I will be coming back for more soon!
Verified Buyer

Felt good and looked good
Lynn G

Comfortable, lightweight & ideal for the summer & holidays
Michele E
Verified Buyer

I take size 8 and have a bunion ... these farty inca canvas shoes are incredibly comfortable and look funky. Love the tartan type pattern. Everyone has commented on them. I don't know whether it's the design of the the shoe, the white soles or the pattern ....whatever it make my feet lol good and not clumpy... love them
Verified Buyer

Seriously comfortable and pretty too.
Irina
Verified Reviewer

They're light as winds.
Cara M
Verified Buyer

Dude shoes are like walking on air in true style
Moira J
Verified Buyer

My Dude shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and they are as light as a feather. I have bought three pairs now.

Comfy feet = happy me
Chris S
Verified Buyer

Comfortable and great fit for wide foot.
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.91 based on 504 reviews