Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how Hey Dude Shoes made you happy

Peter A
"I have had 4 pairs of Dude slip on shoes over the past 10 years, and having now purchased a further 2 pairs. I am so pleased with them. For the price, they are of a good quality, they are very comfortable and designcomfortable"
Christopher D
"Loving my Dudes. Been wearing these for summer work meetings and they brighten up the room!"
"I first discovered dude shoes farty style at a trader at a big agricultural event that I was working at as an entertainer, the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! When I saw that they were available in Orange, I was very happy and even more so when they arrived, they are an excellent orange colour which incidentally is my favorite colour and the main colour scheme for my circus workshop! I wore them to teach circus at a big festival recently and received several compliments for them and also was very comfortable! Part of that festival fob was to lead a parade as a juggler and the picture if from that! Great work people of Dude shoes, your shoes are entirely fabulous and splendid."
"As usual very good quality,different , and fast delivery this is a reason why I use Dude"
"Very Nice shoes, I will but more"
"Absolutely love my hey dudes! Bought my first pair and a week later had 3 pair. Hands down the most comfortable light weight shoes I’ve ever put on my feet! Totally recommend these shoes to anyone"
"Excellent fit, very comfortable without needing to break them in. Like the styles, very good value for money and would highly recommend."
"I absolutely love these shoes BUT what am I going to do in the winter in the rain ??"
"Second pair of Hey Dude shoes every bit as comfortable as the first"
"have been wearing dude shoes for the past 6 years they are so light and comfortable sometimes you forget you are wearing them"
"Never had such a comfortable pair of shoes. Fantastic."
"Possibly the most comfortable shoes you can buy."
"Top notch cannot fault and super comfy👍"
"Great shoes, fast delivery and excellent customer service"
"Just love Hey Dude shoes! Even though they don’t do 1/2 sizes. I take 8.5 but have to buy size 9 - but they’re still sooo comfy"
"Just back from a month travelling in Greece. My Dudes were worn daily on all kinds of terrain. The most comfortable shoes ever and will definitely be buying more!"
"Functional and comfortable."
"Really light and wide fitting."
"Most comfy shoes ever"
"Great sevice and product."
"Brilliant shoes , love them!!"
"more attention to the finishing"
"Wonderful shoes , cool as ~#%k with so comfortable"
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.89 based on 1,863 reviews