Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

405 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes?

Alison W
Alison W
Verified Buyer

They made my son happy when i bought some for his birthday.They also made his dog happy when he managed to chew them! So his kind mum(me) bought him another pair as a standby !
Susan L
Susan L
Verified Buyer

Unbelievably comfortable, lightweight & trendy. Great for packing & travelling.
Verified Buyer

Comfort, fun, coolness and plantar fasciitis relief!f
Verified Buyer

The Wally Mesh Black shoes are as light as a feather and the wider fit is so comfortable. Not often you can find a real combination of comfort and style
Andy T
Verified Buyer

Light and extremely comfortable, this is my second pair of Dude Farty's as I wore the first pair to destruction. :)
Robert A
Verified Buyer

I purchased my first pair of Dude shoes, Art Farty, late last summer. I have worn them all winter every day working on our farm here in Portugal. They have been in the washing machine 4 times, the only sign of wear is bit of thread has come away on the toe of one shoe.
Because I was using them for working I bought another pair for 'best' and have now bought a third pair ready to replace the first. I'm sure in the future I will never be without a pair of Dude shoes, it is really like wearing slippers. My only comment would be that the sole could be thicker and more solid under the big toe, as it is at the heel.
Ezmeralda E
Verified Buyer

I wish I had discovered Hey Dudes years ago. They are the most comfortable, light weight shoes I have ever owned. I have a pair for each day of the week. Easy to care for, as they are machine washable, I put them in a empty pillow case.
I have recently purchased new insoles, as unfortunately I inherited smelly feet from my dad, this has freshened my shoes up lovely.
I do hope you continue to produce the Farty variety.
Great shoes, fair price and a joy to wear!!!
Paul R
Verified Buyer

Great looking comfortable shoes, love them.
Jackie B
Verified Buyer

Heavenly comfort...walking on air!
Duncan P
Verified Buyer

I now have several pairs of Dude shoes and they are my go to brand for casual shoes. They are so comfortable and great for all day wear in the summer. My wife and I love city breaks in the summer and I wear my Dude's all day and another pair all evening. I have back problems and wearing Dude's does mean I don't suffer with lower back pain. I recommend Dude Shoes to pretty much everyone I meet. Brilliant, stylish footwear for all ages. Thanks guys.x
Paul B
Verified Buyer

These shoes are like walking on air! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned do yourself a favour and get a pair!
Tim C
Verified Buyer

The most comfortable shoes ever. Look good too....
Verified Buyer

They are so comfortable. I brought my last pair from padstow in Cornwall. The best I've ever had..

So comfortable
Verified Buyer

Most comfy shoes ever worn
Julie P
Verified Buyer

They are the most comfortable and light weight shoes I have ever worn. These are the 4th pair I have bought. The first pair I bought 4 years ago in the UK and have got them online since then. The service is excellent and takes only 3 days to be shipped to Australia. Can't speak highly enough of the quality and service
Mark E
Verified Buyer

most comfortable shoes I ever purchased
Verified Buyer

They are simply the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. After four years, I have five pairs. Footwear with true heart and soul!!
Mike H
Verified Buyer

This is my 4th pair of Wally's, they are a holiday for my feet, I love them, light and super comfortable. My only negative is this seasons version has overdone it with branding, these are casual summer shoes not trainers....
Jacqueline L
Verified Buyer

I buy a pair of Dude Shoes Farty every year for the summer.
Jim B
Verified Buyer

My Dude shoes are the most comfortable i have ever bought i now have 4 pairs, the dudes at this company are on the ball and so helpfull i am with them for Life
Trevor M
Verified Buyer

Light as a feather, cool as a really cool thing, bright as a button!
Sarah D
Verified Buyer

They are very comfy and I love the fact that they are different to high street shoes
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.91 based on 405 reviews