Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

357 Reviews

Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

Verified Buyer

Comfort, fun, coolness and plantar fasciitis relief!f
Mrs A D
Mrs A D
Verified Buyer

I bought a pair of red Capri Stretch and they are quite simply the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I was so pleased I ordered another identical pair!

Comfortable x
Sallie A
Verified Buyer

Firstly because the shoes are so comfortable to wear and secondly their customer services exceeds all expectations.
STEVEN S
Verified Buyer

Dude shoes highly recommended by a friend, looked good on the website so ordered a pair of boots. Next day delivery, half price in the sale, what could possibly go wrong? Well, nothing... Very good fit (I have wide feet), very comfortable, very light. Two different thickness inner soles included. I am a very satisfied dude, have even recommended them to my wife (while the sale is still on). Thanks very much.
Nigel W

Fun, interesting service,
Delivering a great product of superb quality.
A happy, relaxed experience....I will return....
Malcolm H
Verified Buyer

They are so comfortable and cool
Rob T

great and comfy to wear
Christopher R
Verified Buyer

Quick to resolve issue with order and prompt delivery
Mark C
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, very comfortable and good quality materials. Recommend.
Christine G
Verified Buyer

I love these shoes because they are so light and you can walk for miles in them. They are also very versatile and can be worn with a whole variety of outfits. It's great that they can easily be freshened up in the washing machine.
Verified Buyer

They made my feet very happy! Very comfortable to be in
Verified Buyer

Comfortable light stylish great lifestyle compliment
Verified Buyer

They are THE most comfortable casual shoes that I have EVER had, all day every day, no pain, no discomfort and best of all, no weight when walking - especially around towns and cities.
Robert D
Verified Buyer

They are light and comfortable n the trotters. All I can say, they must be good as I have 10 pairs and I work for high class dress shoe manufacturer.
Martin G
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and comfort,have Hey Dude shoes for summer autumn and winter and you cannot beat them..
Sean P
Verified Buyer

Very comfortable and smart shoes. Love them.
Verified Buyer

Very comfortable shoes for all seasons (winter and summer). I wear only Hey Dude Shoes since 5 years.
Rikki B
Verified Buyer

I already own a pair of Dude shoes size 42 with a relaxed fit but as they are totaly worn out i thought i would take advantage of the sale and treat myself to a new pair.
So i went for the Remo Cord Canvas Slip On which also said it had a relaxed fit in size 42 but when they came i couldn't even get them on they were just too small and narrow, also the insole seemed to be too long and had a big arch in the middle. In all fairness i did receive a full refund but still had to pay the £3.95 postage to return them. I really like Dude shoes but if i cant trust the sizing ill have to buy them from a shop as i don't want to pay another £3.95 to send the next pair back.
Katrina P
Verified Buyer

You have to look down to know they are on your feet, so light and comfortable. On the downside this is the 5th member of our family to have a pair and we ALL find them impossible to wear if slightly damp or wet underfoot, they slip, we have between us had many falls and are now wary, but even so we love them.
Sally K
Verified Buyer

Lovely pair of short boots fur lined but light on foot just like a good pair of slippers very comfortable to wear.I had a problem which got sorted very quickly and was sent another pair.This company has great customer care and I would highly recommend them and their products my son and his wife always buy Dudes.I will also be buying more in the future love my silver suede short boots and a Big thank you to Emily lovely staff Happy Customer Sweep.
Paul B
Verified Buyer

Very comfy feel like iam walking like mr soft
Mark W
Verified Buyer

Very insulative and comfortable sole and very easy to slip on
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.90 based on 357 reviews