Hey Dude Shoes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hey Dude Shoes

About Hey Dude Shoes: Hey Dude shoes make living easier step by step whatever the environment. They will change your attitude to life, in play, at work and after sport. Take it easy; defy convention with the funkiest comfiest shoes straight out of the box!

info@heydudeshoes.co.uk

Hey Dude Shoes, West Barn, Parley Court Farm, Parley Court Lane

Category:
Fashion

How would you rate Hey Dude Shoes?

William P
"I feel like I am walking on clouds when I wear these shoes! If you don't have a pair then I can highly recommend putting a pair or two in your basket and getting them on your feet ASAP!"
Alison W
"They made my son happy when i bought some for his birthday.They also made his dog happy when he managed to chew them! So his kind mum(me) bought him another pair as a standby !"
"Unbelievably comfortable, lightweight & trendy. Great for packing & travelling."
"Dudes are great Indoor and Summer footwear just be warned they can be leathal on wet shiny surfaces such as floor tiles!"
"Gorgeous, I love my new Dudes, feels like I'm walking on air. Bought them for a sightseeing trip to America this Spring with lots of walking involved. I've made the mistake before of wearing the wrong footwear. Not this time, this time I'll have happy feet!!"
"Only reason 4 given instead of 5 is that the soles are very slippery if you are unfortunate enough to get caught in the rain, otherwise all you can wish for in a comfy lightweight shoe!!!"
"Bought my first pair at the beginning of last summer and am still wearing them ( indoors as it's winter ) although they are starting to get a bit worse for wear .They are so comfy I don't want them to die !! When I bought them I didn't think they would last too long but they have been worn virtually every day .I bought a new pair recently ,a different style , in the sale . I must say my others are more comfortable as they have a thicker insole . Great shoes"
"These are the most comfortable shoes that I've ever worn. Glove-like Fit, plenty of room, light as a whisper, and you can choose a look from downright smart to the coolest of cool and laid back. I stumbled across Dudes a couple of years ago and have bought several pairs since. I love the recycling service."
"They made me very happy they are really comfortable and I look forward to wearing them in Thailand for my sons wedding."
"Comfortable and lightweight, don’t want to take them off."
Alastair N
"So comfortable to wear and have purchased 2 different styles from Dude Shoes now, i will definitely be getting more in the future"
"These are my favourite shoes of all time, so much so in fact that over the years these are my fourth pair! Comfort and durability are second to none, with style and form that is noticed and in my experience is positively enveyed..... marvellous !"
"Light, super comfortable and multiple desgins"
"Well comfy and are healthy for my feet-I only have 2 and they have to be cool and fit for a lifetime! πŸ˜€"
"Correspondence brilliant, written in matey yet informative style, shoes are great, light as a feather, casual yet stylish."
"light amusing"
"Comfortable to wear and look cool. I have bought several pairs."
"Great good looking light weight shows, great for holidays"
"Dude Fatties are the most comfortable shoes inhale evercworn in my life. I have 3 different pairs and a pair of flip flops."
"Really flexible, soft and comfortable. Sizing is a tiny bit on the small size but they broke in quickly. My only concern is that they might be slippery on wet ground but I've bought them for indoors so this isn't a worry for me with this pair. So far I love them!"
"Easy to put on and take off plus actually washable"
"Just brilliant. Light, comfortable and really well priced"
"I like my shoes as they are very comfortable. This is my third pair."
Hey Dude Shoes is rated 4.89 based on 686 reviews