Heirloom London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heirloom London
Read Heirloom London  Reviews

About Heirloom London :

Heirloom works with individuals to find them their ideal jewellery.‍

We love fine jewellery and offer our clients a truly personal way of buying or remodelling it. An experience that is as individual as each heirloom piece we create.

We pride ourselves on really understanding your purchase goals. We'll help you navigate the complex world of jewellery, demystify trade secrets and make sure you receive brilliant value every step of the way.‍

We combine our encyclopaedic industry knowledge and peerless network with your objectives to deliver exquisitely made jewellery that’s perfect for your life, style and tastes; because it has been made especially for you.

concierge@heirloom.london

Heirloom London  5 star review on 20th September 2019
Ollie
Heirloom London  5 star review on 12th August 2019
Jake Courage
Ruth always delivers exceptional design and quality. I know that, whatever the special occasion, I can trust her to get it just right.
Many thanks Curtis - it is always a pleasure to help you!
Excellent product design and quality and client services
Many thanks Corry - was a pleasure getting things right!
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Ruth at Heirloom London. After purchasing a vintage aquamarine engagement ring (from another jeweller) and finding it quite uncomfortable to wear, I approached Ruth to ask for advice. She suggested using the large stone in a new setting, which would provide more freedom with design. I wanted something chunky and a bit different, with a nod to the original art deco ring. Also, a ring that could fit over my knuckle but sit securely on my thin finger was essential. We settled on a square band, which works really well. My husband and I are thrilled with the result, it is a beautiful bespoke ring that sits perfectly on my finger. Thank you Ruth!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 25th November 2020
Thank you so much Nicky! I really love the finished result, it looks great on your hand.
Perfectly professional in every way! A shining beacon of light in the remodelling world. Over the moon.
Heirloom London  5 star review on 23rd November 2020 Heirloom London  5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Thanks so much Henry! Really glad you (and she) like it!
Beautiful craftsmanship, brilliant design suggestions, communicative process, and absolutely stunning repair/remodel (with bling!) of my 12 year old wedding band. I cried! Thank you, my band is now truly a work of art ready to pass on to the family.
Heirloom London  5 star review on 16th November 2020
Thanks Jody! The only time we make clients cry!! Glad we were able to upcycle your ring, and make it into something that is still faithful to the original while evolving it onwards!
Ruth worked incredibly hard to create the perfect ring for me. I wanted my original engagement ring completely remodeled into an art deco setting. The attention to detail at every step of the process was just wonderful - I was kept fully updated throughout.

The ring exceeded my expectations - I get an enormous amount of enjoyment every single day from wearing it. Ruth is incredibly knowledgable and great fun to work with too.
Thanks so much Catherine, it was really interesting for goldsmiths getting to go back to some old techniques that aren't used as much today! We're really happy we got to create such a timeless design in our favourite style.
The personal care, advice and wisdom from Heirloom is incredible and the quality of the end product was impeccable. Would not hesitate to recommend Ruth and her team, we're looking forward to coming back for more incredible jewellery.
Thanks Chris! Glad we could help you and look forward to welcoming you back!
Heirloom did an incredible job designing two pieces for me! A stunning bracelet in silver and a gold signet. Ruth was incredibly helpful and kind, ensuring my vision for the jewellery was completed. Despite the difficult covid circumstances all was a great success. Couldn’t ask for a better final product. Many thanks Heirloom and Ruth!!

Jasper
Thanks so much Jasper!! Really glad that we managed to get it right for you, and thanks for being so patient during such exceptional times!
Ruth had a really difficult job trying to recreate my lost engagement ring from my (hopeless!) description. She was very patient with me in teasing out what I was looking for. Her flair in translating that into a lovely piece of jewellery was remarkable. Cannot recommend her highly enough! It is even prettier than it looks in the photo!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 29th May 2020
Thank you Sue! We're so glad you are pleased with the result, we love the flow of your chosen design.
Heirloom remodelled a piece of jewellery for me with patience and inspiration and I love the pendant they made me. Thank you Heirloom!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 19th March 2020
Ah, thank you so much Joanne! Love how it turned out.
From the very first phone call, the love of making beautiful pieces of jewellery could be heard in Ruth’s voice.
It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Heirloom London to create the exact vision of the ring I had in mind.
Great communication and dedication to achieving a beautiful piece of jewellery.
I would definitely recommend using them.
Hi Michael, thank you so much! Really glad you are so pleased, we are very happy with the end result.
Ruth was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! There was no question too big or too small, she was always on hand for helpful advice and insight. The finished product was more than I could have ever imagined, the perfect homage to my late grandmother’s diamond. I could not recommend her any more!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 20th September 2019
Thank you so much Ollie, and for sharing the fantastic image too! It was a lot of fun working on it.
I’ll be the first to admit that when I told my boyfriend my list of wishes for an engagement ring I never imagined that he would get me the ring I’d dreamt of, I couldn’t even envisage it myself. He proposed with a ring that was nothing like I expected, beautiful but not right. Then he told me that was a place holder, we were meeting Ruth a few days later and they had prepared a shortlist of 4 rings for me to choose from. When we met Ruth I had a chance to look at my shortlist. In amongst the 4, there it was, Ruth had done the impossible and found the ring that was everything I wanted and more. I can’t thank Ruth enough for making all my dreams come true, she’s a real life fairy godmother.
Thank you Rob and Jen! So pleased we nailed it, and worth noting that Rob had staked his claim on the right ring design for you! Enjoy, and the beautiful diamond!
Ruth couldn’t have been more helpful. I was able to turn a pair of diamond earrings my late Mum passed down to me into a beautiful engagement ring and matching pendant. Throughout the whole process Ruth guided me and provided excellent advice, and truly understood how important this was to me.

There are not many places I would trust to work on such cherished jewellery and I am beyond pleased I found Heirloom. Thank you Ruth!
Thank you very much Howard, and for sharing the great engagement photo!
Ruth has been brilliant through the whole process of creating my wedding band. After my fiance used her for my engagement ring, we didn't trust anyone else to then design my wedding band as I was using 2 of my grandma's rings to create a half eternity band which I'm thrilled with. She was so open and had lots of ideas for us to work with so making a final decision on the design, it was effortless. We met a few times face to face and the process was explained very thoroughly to me, which put all my reservations at ease. If I ever want to re-model jewelery I will be using Heirloom without a doubt. Thanks again Ruth!
Hi Charlotte - thank you very much, it's always fun to create something unique, and amazing how even the simplest detail can make that so!
It was a real pleasure working with Ruth to design rings for our Ruby Wedding. Her input enabled us to buy rings that were exactly as we required. Diane could not wear her existing rings due to enlarged joints on her fingers. The Cliq system of opening ring has enabled her to wear rings that do not move around on her finger, and are easily removable for gardening and other activities which might damage them."
Thank you very much John, it was great to ensure Diane can now 'rock' her rings again! They look great.
I never thought choosing my engagement and wedding rings would be so special, Ruth made me feel at ease throughout the whole process and I can honestly say I'm so grateful that a friend recommended Ruth to me. She is extremely professional and provides an impeccable service. I'm so thankful that I got to meet Ruth and buy my rings through her business. Thank you!
Thank you so much Kirsty, really appreciate that and enjoyed working with you!
Having used Heirloom on a couple of occasions, I can highly recommend their service. Ruth is profession, enthusiastic and her knowledge and eye for detail are exemplary. A very happy customer!
Thank you Edwina - we loved the project and the unique touches you chose! Enjoy it now the weather has cooled a little!
First-class experience from start to finish. Ruth is extremely knowledgeable and walks you through the steps and gives you every opportunity to ask the silly questions without being made to feel stupid! More than satisfied with the end result. Ring looks like a million dollars which meant for one very happy fiancee!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 12th August 2019
That's such a great image! Thank you so much for sharing Jake. Really glad we could help find your ideal, and it is a stunning stone/design you chose.
Ruth was very attentive. She was patient and listened to us. She was transparent and very good at communicating with us. We had a lovely time working with her.
Thank you very much Shirley - have a wonderful wedding day!
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews