Heirloom London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Heirloom London

About Heirloom London : A personalised jewellery service, run by industry insiders, Heirloom source from the best craftsmen, designers and suppliers in the jewellery business. This maximises each client's budget, resulting in beautiful jewellery of exceptional quality and value. We also offer a remodelling service for existing pieces, and specialise in rings for arthritis sufferers. There isn't much we can't do, so feel free to contact us with your requirements.

Tell us how Heirloom London made you happy

Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"I asked Ruth to simplify my engagement ring as it felt too chunky on my finger and wasn't best showcasing the diamond. She made me feel at ease throughout the process and she understood my vision straight away, I would definitely use her again for any remodelling and highly recommend her service."
Thank you Lucy! Lovely to hear and glad we nailed things for you and that you are enjoying your lovely engagement ring now.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth turned a few precious memories into an engagement ring that made us so very happy. By turning some old sentimental jewellery into a new, modern ring the start of our married life is full of sparkle."
Thank you for the lovely words Clare, really glad you are enjoying your lovely new ring with it's very special diamonds!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth has been great throughout the entire process, providing a very personable service. She also came up with some great ideas in respect of delivering the ring to my fiancée upon it's delivery. Clearly the main thing is the ring and Jo and I are delighted with this. It is completely unique and it looks amazing with wonderful attention to detail! Jo is absolutely thrilled with it!!! Thank you,"
Hi Andrew, our pleasure and many thanks to you and Jo, we are dead chuffed about how the ring looks and that you made such a special evening for Jo!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth worked with us to make a beautiful engagement ring, pendant and earrings. When we picked it up it was more than we could have ever asked for. We would not hesitate to recommend Heirloom to anyone who wants bespoke jewellery with that extra sparkle. Paul and Clare"
Hi Paul, thank you very much, that is genuinely lovely to hear.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth was enthusiastic, patient, understanding, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She was and to offer guidance on the most complimentary shapes, metals, styles - making this bespoke experience even more special. We love our wedding rings! And I can't wait to go back for some matching earrings. Thanks so much!"
Hi Ashley. Many thanks for the kind words! Glad we got there and they are very special. Here's to years of enjoyment wearing them!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth from Heirloom was personable and knowledgeable. We met several times to discuss fixing a bespoke engagement ring (where the diamond had been poorly and unevenly mounted), making amendments to another ring, and also getting a new wedding ring to fit the shape of my engagement ring. Ruth gave good advice, explained the process and timescale clearly and made me feel at ease about the changes being made to my sentimental rings. I was extremely happy with the service provided and love my new rings! I would definitely recommend Heirloom and wouldn't hesitate to contact them if I needed any advice or if I wanted any bespoke jewellery made."
Hi Leila, thank you very much for the kind words! Really glad you are happy with everything and that you can enjoy wearing all your rings now.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth did an excellent job sourcing the stone and interpreting our design ideas for the engagement ring - the end product is fantastic! Her approach is both professional and very personal at the same time - she made the whole experience feel fun! Highly recommended!"
Thank you very much Lambros, loved your inspiration for the piece, and so happy we got the design right for you, really stunning ring with a truly special diamond!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Good service, helpful and a real desire to give the customer what they are looking for."
Hi Morag, thank you very much for the kind words. We really look forward to being able to help you again in future.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"As someone investing in a significant piece for the first time, the information and explanations provided was invaluable in making the right decisions. There is a lot to consider so I really appreciated the honesty and transparency of the process and no question felt too stupid to ask (or re-ask!)"
Thanks Matt, glad we could help and I don't remember any stupid questions! Just a very lovely engagement ring..
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Good genuine advice (rare), personalized service (deliver/meet anywhere), access to excellent products, absolute honesty (including a rebate when product ended up being cheaper from the supplier after I had paid)"
Thank you Ben. We always do our best to be the best :-) and the more value we can deliver for a client, the better.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth was highly recommended to me by a friend who had a ring made last year. It was a pleasure to deal with Ruth throughout the process. I had no idea where to start and after a very short period of time I found myself with a great end product. The engagement ring is beautiful and she said yes so it did its job!! I would recommend Ruth to anyone looking. She is informative, fast and cost effective."
Hi Austin, thank you very much! So pleased we were able to help and create the right ring for your requirements.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"A fantastic mix of professional, high standards and friendliness. Ruth's ability to coach me through the process of a bespoke design, her education and patience was amazing. I couldn't have imagined trusting another company with such an important moment in my life, designing an engagement ring from a family heirloom."
Thank you Warra, was a pleasure working with you and really pleased with the ring we made together!
"I had a great experience with Ruth, who remodelled my engagement ring so that the diamond was shown off better and the band sat nicely next to my wedding band. Such fantastic personal service, she really took the time and effort to find out what I wanted beforehand. The end result is brilliant and even better than I imagined. I will definitely contact Ruth again in the future for any other remodelling projects! Thank you! LC"
Hi LC - absolute pleasure, and glad we could make more of your lovely diamond!
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews