Heirloom London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heirloom London
Read Heirloom London  Reviews

About Heirloom London :

Heirloom works with individuals to find them their ideal jewellery.‍

We love fine jewellery and offer our clients a truly personal way of buying or remodelling it. An experience that is as individual as each heirloom piece we create.

We pride ourselves on really understanding your purchase goals. We'll help you navigate the complex world of jewellery, demystify trade secrets and make sure you receive brilliant value every step of the way.‍

We combine our encyclopaedic industry knowledge and peerless network with your objectives to deliver exquisitely made jewellery that’s perfect for your life, style and tastes; because it has been made especially for you.

concierge@heirloom.london

2nd Floor
Thavies Inn House
3-4 Holborn Circus

Tell us how Heirloom London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Heirloom London  5 star review on 29th May 2020
Karen Atkinson
Heirloom London  5 star review on 30th November 2018
Claire Harrison
More Photos & Videos
Ruth had a really difficult job trying to recreate my lost engagement ring from my (hopeless!) description. She was very patient with me in teasing out what I was looking for. Her flair in translating that into a lovely piece of jewellery was remarkable. Cannot recommend her highly enough! It is even prettier than it looks in the photo!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 29th May 2020
Thank you Sue! We're so glad you are pleased with the result, we love the flow of your chosen design.
Heirloom remodelled a piece of jewellery for me with patience and inspiration and I love the pendant they made me. Thank you Heirloom!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 19th March 2020
Ah, thank you so much Joanne! Love how it turned out.
From the very first phone call, the love of making beautiful pieces of jewellery could be heard in Ruth’s voice.
It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Heirloom London to create the exact vision of the ring I had in mind.
Great communication and dedication to achieving a beautiful piece of jewellery.
I would definitely recommend using them.
Hi Michael, thank you so much! Really glad you are so pleased, we are very happy with the end result.
Ruth was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! There was no question too big or too small, she was always on hand for helpful advice and insight. The finished product was more than I could have ever imagined, the perfect homage to my late grandmother’s diamond. I could not recommend her any more!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 20th September 2019
Thank you so much Ollie, and for sharing the fantastic image too! It was a lot of fun working on it.
I’ll be the first to admit that when I told my boyfriend my list of wishes for an engagement ring I never imagined that he would get me the ring I’d dreamt of, I couldn’t even envisage it myself. He proposed with a ring that was nothing like I expected, beautiful but not right. Then he told me that was a place holder, we were meeting Ruth a few days later and they had prepared a shortlist of 4 rings for me to choose from. When we met Ruth I had a chance to look at my shortlist. In amongst the 4, there it was, Ruth had done the impossible and found the ring that was everything I wanted and more. I can’t thank Ruth enough for making all my dreams come true, she’s a real life fairy godmother.
Thank you Rob and Jen! So pleased we nailed it, and worth noting that Rob had staked his claim on the right ring design for you! Enjoy, and the beautiful diamond!
Ruth couldn’t have been more helpful. I was able to turn a pair of diamond earrings my late Mum passed down to me into a beautiful engagement ring and matching pendant. Throughout the whole process Ruth guided me and provided excellent advice, and truly understood how important this was to me.

There are not many places I would trust to work on such cherished jewellery and I am beyond pleased I found Heirloom. Thank you Ruth!
Thank you very much Howard, and for sharing the great engagement photo!
Ruth has been brilliant through the whole process of creating my wedding band. After my fiance used her for my engagement ring, we didn't trust anyone else to then design my wedding band as I was using 2 of my grandma's rings to create a half eternity band which I'm thrilled with. She was so open and had lots of ideas for us to work with so making a final decision on the design, it was effortless. We met a few times face to face and the process was explained very thoroughly to me, which put all my reservations at ease. If I ever want to re-model jewelery I will be using Heirloom without a doubt. Thanks again Ruth!
Hi Charlotte - thank you very much, it's always fun to create something unique, and amazing how even the simplest detail can make that so!
It was a real pleasure working with Ruth to design rings for our Ruby Wedding. Her input enabled us to buy rings that were exactly as we required. Diane could not wear her existing rings due to enlarged joints on her fingers. The Cliq system of opening ring has enabled her to wear rings that do not move around on her finger, and are easily removable for gardening and other activities which might damage them."
Thank you very much John, it was great to ensure Diane can now 'rock' her rings again! They look great.
I never thought choosing my engagement and wedding rings would be so special, Ruth made me feel at ease throughout the whole process and I can honestly say I'm so grateful that a friend recommended Ruth to me. She is extremely professional and provides an impeccable service. I'm so thankful that I got to meet Ruth and buy my rings through her business. Thank you!
Thank you so much Kirsty, really appreciate that and enjoyed working with you!
Having used Heirloom on a couple of occasions, I can highly recommend their service. Ruth is profession, enthusiastic and her knowledge and eye for detail are exemplary. A very happy customer!
Thank you Edwina - we loved the project and the unique touches you chose! Enjoy it now the weather has cooled a little!
First-class experience from start to finish. Ruth is extremely knowledgeable and walks you through the steps and gives you every opportunity to ask the silly questions without being made to feel stupid! More than satisfied with the end result. Ring looks like a million dollars which meant for one very happy fiancee!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 12th August 2019
That's such a great image! Thank you so much for sharing Jake. Really glad we could help find your ideal, and it is a stunning stone/design you chose.
Ruth was very attentive. She was patient and listened to us. She was transparent and very good at communicating with us. We had a lovely time working with her.
Thank you very much Shirley - have a wonderful wedding day!
Ruth has done a wonderful job for us over the years, helping to remodel a tricky piece into a gorgeous new bespoke design. She has sourced some beautiful and quality new pieces that will become our own heirlooms! She knows her stuff, and the right people, and is a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you Sally, you are building an enviable collection!
I have known Ruth for a few years. Heirloom London is the best company to get bespoke jewellery from. There is no one else I would have wanted to go too or trust for a luxury engagement ring. She is diligent, thorough, and has a quality bar like no one else. She knows where to source the best gemstones, diamonds, metals, and perfects any design. I am already thinking what to buy next through her!
Heirloom London  5 star review on 29th March 2019
Thank you so much Marcus! Really glad we made you (and your gorgeous fiancée) so happy!
I had a ring remodelled by Heirloom and the whole process was brilliant. From listening to what I wanted and creating a range of on-spec designs for me to choose from, to providing a 3D printed model I could try on and see what it would look like, the service was really professional. I felt like I was genuinely involved in the process, which made remodelling a ring was really disappointed with before (bad design by someone else), a real joy. Ruth is extremely knowledgeable and the Heirloom service is really exceptional, I can't recommend it highly enough.
Thank you very much for the kind words Jo! A lot of fun, and something that we were slightly sad to hand over..we like the design so much!
I gave that score as I found Ruth to be extremely helpful and she went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with the outcome. I was more than happy..... The earrings were all and more than I had ever envisioned and all the restoration work was carried out perfectly. I shall certainly recommend Heirloom to all my friends
Thank you very much Tessa - it was a pleasure to help and get more of your jewellery back into active service!
Having a bespoke eternity ring made could be a daunting experience, but Ruth's friendliness and professionalism resulted in a ring that was more beautiful than I could have imagined, as well as matching my existing rings perfectly. I would definitely recommend Ruth and her team - Thank you so much!
Hi Denise. Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure, although a little difficult handing the ring over.. ;-)
Thoughtful, helpful, patient, beautifully finished jewellery and value pricing.
Many thanks James - really pleased with the outcome - compliments to your taste in gemstones!
The service and support from the Heirloom team (particularly from Ruth) was phenomenal - and the finished product is one that my wife will treasures forever. In fact, she has not taken off the pendant since she got it!
Hi Carlos, thank you! Glad that we have delivered something perfect for your wife.
Ruth masterminded the remodelling of a diamond ring I'd inherited into a fabulous new version that sang out with joy the moment I opened the box and that I know is going to give me deep pleasure for years to come. She completely respected what I was after in general terms, gave me ideas, pros and cons without pressure, and explained why some options cost a little more. The more I look at it, the more I see the beautiful workmanship in every little detail and this is testament to her skill and determination in getting the very best outcome for her client, even for a relatively modest commission like this. It was an absolute pleasure using Heirloom and I would do so again without hesitation.
Michelle, thank you so much for such a lovely review! So glad we were able to help you.
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 38 reviews