Heirloom London Reviews

5 Rating 69 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Heirloom London
Read Heirloom London Reviews

About Heirloom London:

Heirloom works with individuals to find them their ideal jewellery.‍

We love fine jewellery and offer our clients a truly personal way of buying or remodelling it. An experience that is as individual as each heirloom piece we create.

We pride ourselves on really understanding your purchase goals. We'll help you navigate the complex world of jewellery, demystify trade secrets and make sure you receive brilliant value every step of the way.‍

We combine our encyclopaedic industry knowledge and peerless network with your objectives to deliver exquisitely made jewellery that’s perfect for your life, style and tastes; because it has been made especially for you.

concierge@heirloom.london

Heirloom London 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Alison
Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Joe
Ruth was so helpful in helping me decide what to do with my wedding ring that won't fit over my arthritic joint. Lots of really good suggestions and no sales pressure at all, just good, sound advice. She is very knowledgeable indeed.
Thank you Maureen, really kind of you to say so!
Ruth is fantastic. Very patient and has amazing ideas. I wanted to reinvent my grandma’s ring and I have ended up with something beautiful, classic but a little different. Have only had the ring a few days and already had loads of (unsolicited!) comments about how stunning it is. Thank you Ruth! Would recommend Ruth to anyone and my fiancé and I have already commissioned her for our wedding rings.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Thank you so much Becca, and for your patience in getting the ring when I went down with Covid! Real pleasure delivering the project, and love the end result, so happy for you!
Excellent service from start to finish - great understanding of the brief. A broken diamond bracelet that I had recommissioned into a striking sparkly ring. I have barely taken it off since receiving it. I love it!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Heirloom London 5 star review on 13th April 2022
Hi Miranda. Thank you very much, love that you are enjoying your gorgeous ring, and wearing those diamonds like you really mean it!! Long may it continue. X
Ruth is brilliant to work with, her advice is and suggestions are excellent (and to the point!) and thus I ended up with a piece of jewellery that completely exceeded all my expectations! Heirloom are highly reccomended!
Thank you very much Gwilym! Great to hear you are happy with the end result. 🙂
Both the experience and end result of my ring remodelling journey with Heirloom London were absolutely outstanding. The consultation session with Ruth felt very personal. She understood completely what I wanted and what would suit me. The brief she developed for my piece was executed to perfection and I'm absolutely in love with the end result. My grandmother's ring has retained what made it special in the first place but it's been updated to match my taste and style. I can't stop looking at my hand!
Thank you so much Claudia - brilliant working on your brief, and we're very happy with the end result and so glad you love it too!
Ruth is an expert jeweller. She loves her work and wants to make sure you're happy with the jewellery she creates for you. I contacted Ruth to recreate my engagement ring and wedding band in gold (from platinum) to suit my skin tone better. I showed her my ideas, and she took them to the next level, sharing designs that felt very me. During our consultation, she understood my style and jewellery preferences and took into account the shape of my hand and fingers and what would suit me best. I love the rings she designed for me and wear them every day.
Thank you very much Sonia, the rings are so pretty and so you! Really glad you are rocking your new jewellery wardrobe, great fun designing it and making it a reality 🙂.
I can't recommend Heirloom London highly enough! Ruth is not only a talented jewellry designer, but she's also a delightful person! Working with her to design a custom ring for my husband was fun and Ruth went out of her way to accommodate our preferences, schedule, and budget. Due to arthritis in my husband's hand, he couldn't wear his wedding band anymore and I wanted to replace it with a specially-designed ring that he could comfortably wear. Ruth came up with several inspired design solutions and we were continually impressed by her know-how, ingenuity, creativity, taste, and enthusiasm. My husband is overjoyed with the result and happily wears his very special new ring every day; he has also received many compliments on it. Thank you, Ruth, for going above and beyond for us -- you've now become our go-to for all future jewellry needs!
Ah Liz, thank you!! It's lovely clients like you that make this all flow so well, and I had so much fun creating a wedding ring for a man that is enjoyably different to the common garden variety. We remain at your disposal for everything! 😇
Where to start ... I reached out to Ruth with next to no idea of what I wanted, how to go about it and what it all cost. All I knew is that I had my Grandmas's engagement ring which I wanted to modernize and pass over to my Girlfriend. From the get-go, Ruth was extremely helpful and slowly talked me through the process, allowing us to brainstorm many weird and wonderful ideas. After a few cups of tea, we had an idea in mind and we got the ball rolling. Throughout the entire process, Ruth was on hand to call, email or WhatsApp concerning all my niggly questions. She was not pushy and allowed me to guide the Project with her expert support - Something which seems unimaginable when I first reached out. Although I am by no means be an expert, I hope that I know enough buzz words to hold a conversation with anyone talking rings or Diamonds :) Following numerous, sketches and CAD reviews, the ring was ready and it looked perfect. It was exactly what I had imagined and exactly what Ruth and I had discussed. We will be using Heirloom for our wedding rands and I would highly recommend everyone to reach out!
Ah Matt, you've made my day! Thank you for such a lovely review, and looking forward to hearing more about your wedding plans and making the rings stress free! X
My partner Mark contacted Ruth to ask her to help him reimagine his grandmothers engagement ring into something a little more modern for when he proposed to me in September. Unfortunately he had left it a little late and could only propose to me with his grandmothers ring and a picture of the design he and Ruth had settled on. I cried! The thought I would be wearing something so special to him but at the same time so uniquely ours left me speechless. I got to meet Ruth to discuss sizing and Ruth assured me she would be able to keep all the components of the original ring, the diamonds, gold and even the claws but repurpose them to fit the design Mark had chosen. Ruth’s design meant that the original gold was set on the inside of the plantain band, the diamonds held by the original claws were then set in a beautiful modern setting that was similar enough to the original design but unique enough that it was exactly what I would have wanted had I designed it myself - it’s stunning. Cherry on top, my mother in law to be cried when she saw the ring and was so happy it had been given a new life but that it kept so much of the original ring her beloved mother left to her. It’s so special. Thank you so much Ruth.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 7th December 2021 Heirloom London 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Hi Donna - the loveliest review, thank you very much for all the kind words, and I'm so glad that you are loving your new engagement ring! xx
A fantastic service. Ruth is a delight to deal with. The team have created the most super rings for me of outstanding quality. They also mended my favourite diamond earrings last year. I will be back again.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Hi Alison - sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.. We are delighted that you are! And yes, your hand looks very amazing now :-) We look forward to welcoming you again for the next project. xx
Ruth was fantasatic throughout, helping us find a perfect ring tailored to what we were looking for. She was always friendly, responsive and a joy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Heirloom.
Thank you very much Andrew!
I couldn’t recommend Heirloom enough. The pendant Ruth and her team made for me is nothing short of perfection. I’d looked high and an low for a company that could remodel a very special and important ring in to a pendant I’ll cherish forever. Ruth gave so much detail to making this pendant exactly what’s I wanted it to be. Her designs were so thoughtful and carefully planned out. You could tell that she wanted the end result to be the best it could be. There was no sense of it just be being a job. She went over and beyond. She helped create a piece of jewellery that is so special and so beautiful. It’s such a massively undertaking to take something so important and precious and mould in to something else, yet keep the heart of it and that’s exactly what she did. Ruth and I went back wards and forwards and had many conversations to get this just right. Her communication was amazing.
Hi Lyndon - thank you! It allowed me to flex a few more creative skills which was fun! So happy we've made something so meaningful for you, it was great to see you wearing it!
Incredible service! Personalised, easy, and truly cared about making the engagement ring special and what I was trying to achieve. I would go with them again in a heartbeat, and will be getting the wedding rings and any future jewellery with Heirloom London.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021 Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021 Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Great service, personal approach, final product above expectations!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Thank you so much Pavel - really appreciated and you chose a beautiful stone.
Very personal service and two perfect wedding produced. One to fit around the engagement ring and matched the design and the other a beautifully inscribed 'one ring' for the lord of the rings obsessed groom! Two truly stunning rings
Heirloom London 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Ruth at Heirloom is the most charming, knowledgeable, generous and creative of jewellers. She has an utter passion for creating jewellery that will become the pieces passed down through your family as well as restoring and rejuvenating the treasures of the past. She is also integrity personified making each transaction a joy.
Hi Donna, thank you so much for such lovely words! Glad you're enjoying your remodelled earrings.
I was undecided about which of two pendants to buy. Ruth was incredibly helpful and patient while I made my choice. I also got the pendant I chose for a very reasonable price given its quality. The whole process was very quick and I valued the personal service.
It was a pleasure Liz, thank you very much for the kind words.
I'm so delighted with my gorgeous piece of jewellery from Heirloom London. The whole process of designing the piece with Ruth's help has been great. So thoughtful and patient. I will love wearing it for many years thinking of my grandmother who passed on the original piece and looking forward to my daughter enjoying it in due course. Thank you!
Many thanks for this Sharon, we love it too! Enjoy wearing it with everything 😊!
This was my return trip to Heirloom. I had my grandmother’s engagement ring re purposed into pendants for her granddaughters a few years ago. I was so thrilled with the results I asked Ruth to design a “wedgagement” ring. With very little cohesive guidance Ruth read my mind and the whole process was stress free, quick and painless. The best part obviously is the most beautifully perfect piece of jewelry that I can’t stop looking at. I can’t recommend Heirloom highly enough!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thank you so much Larissa! So happy we could help you with such a special event. It's a great design you guided us to!
Ruth was exceptional to work with, keeping me updated throughout the process and giving me options and advice when appropriate. And I was completely blown away when the ring arrives - beyond perfect!
It was a pleasure Ian! Thank you for the kind words.
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 69 reviews