Heirloom London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Heirloom London

About Heirloom London : We're a fine Jewellery Advocacy.

We work with our clients to find the jewellery that is best suited to their (recipient) style - offering a personalised service. Our contacts and relationships are with the top goldsmiths, designers, manufacturers and gem suppliers in the UK, and we bring them together as required to produce jewellery that is beautiful in make and materials. We're expert, supportive, non-judgemental and good fun.

The outcome of all this is jewellery that lives up to our company name. From engagement rings to remodelling, there isn't much we can't do. Get in touch for a chat!

concierge@heirloom.london

2nd Floor
Thavies Inn House
3-4 Holborn Circus

Tell us how Heirloom London made you happy

Marcus B
"I have known Ruth for a few years. Heirloom London is the best company to get bespoke jewellery from. There is no one else I would have wanted to go too or trust for a luxury engagement ring. She is diligent, thorough, and has a quality bar like no one else. She knows where to source the best gemstones, diamonds, metals, and perfects any design. I am already thinking what to buy next through her!"
Karen A
"Amazing earings, perfect service and a very lovely experience to accompany it all."
Claire H
"What can I say. This is the 2nd time I went to see Ruth for a special piece. This time was to take my late mums wedding ring and turn it into something special to give my sister on her wedding day. And oh boy, did she deliver. Ruth's guidance and knowledge helped turn this very sentimental item into something to treasure for ever. My sister's face when she opened that white heirloom box and hear the story of how it came about is something myself and my Dad will remember for a lifetime, as will she with her beautiful bracelet. I simply cannot recommend Ruth and Heirloom enough and know that there would be no one else that I would trust with items that are very important to our family."
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Thank you so much Marcus! Really glad we made you (and your gorgeous fiancée) so happy!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"I had a ring remodelled by Heirloom and the whole process was brilliant. From listening to what I wanted and creating a range of on-spec designs for me to choose from, to providing a 3D printed model I could try on and see what it would look like, the service was really professional. I felt like I was genuinely involved in the process, which made remodelling a ring was really disappointed with before (bad design by someone else), a real joy. Ruth is extremely knowledgeable and the Heirloom service is really exceptional, I can't recommend it highly enough."
Thank you very much for the kind words Jo! A lot of fun, and something that we were slightly sad to hand over..we like the design so much!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"I gave that score as I found Ruth to be extremely helpful and she went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with the outcome. I was more than happy..... The earrings were all and more than I had ever envisioned and all the restoration work was carried out perfectly. I shall certainly recommend Heirloom to all my friends"
Thank you very much Tessa - it was a pleasure to help and get more of your jewellery back into active service!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Having a bespoke eternity ring made could be a daunting experience, but Ruth's friendliness and professionalism resulted in a ring that was more beautiful than I could have imagined, as well as matching my existing rings perfectly. I would definitely recommend Ruth and her team - Thank you so much!"
Hi Denise. Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure, although a little difficult handing the ring over.. ;-)
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Thoughtful, helpful, patient, beautifully finished jewellery and value pricing."
Many thanks James - really pleased with the outcome - compliments to your taste in gemstones!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"The service and support from the Heirloom team (particularly from Ruth) was phenomenal - and the finished product is one that my wife will treasures forever. In fact, she has not taken off the pendant since she got it!"
Hi Carlos, thank you! Glad that we have delivered something perfect for your wife.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth masterminded the remodelling of a diamond ring I'd inherited into a fabulous new version that sang out with joy the moment I opened the box and that I know is going to give me deep pleasure for years to come. She completely respected what I was after in general terms, gave me ideas, pros and cons without pressure, and explained why some options cost a little more. The more I look at it, the more I see the beautiful workmanship in every little detail and this is testament to her skill and determination in getting the very best outcome for her client, even for a relatively modest commission like this. It was an absolute pleasure using Heirloom and I would do so again without hesitation."
Michelle, thank you so much for such a lovely review! So glad we were able to help you.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Amazing service, design articulation was great & assurances to know you were getting something very stylish & of value was unquestionable! Would highly recommend to everyone."
Thank you very much for the kind words Christina! We enjoyed the project.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Helped me with one of the biggest decisions I’m going to be making over the next few years. Perfect levels of empathy, professionalism, and taste!"
Thank you so much Chase! Great brief to start with!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Hi Karen - thank you very much, and for sharing the image! They look amazing, sure you sparkled all Christmas!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"A hands-on, friendly approach the whole way through the process."
Thanks Joe, it was a pleasure and we're really pleased about such a beautiful result (obviously!).
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
Thank you Claire, for putting the trust in me to deliver this lovely piece of jewellery. Every project is special, but this is one of the loveliest stories I've been part of yet.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"I asked Ruth to simplify my engagement ring as it felt too chunky on my finger and wasn't best showcasing the diamond. She made me feel at ease throughout the process and she understood my vision straight away, I would definitely use her again for any remodelling and highly recommend her service."
Thank you Lucy! Lovely to hear and glad we nailed things for you and that you are enjoying your lovely engagement ring now.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth turned a few precious memories into an engagement ring that made us so very happy. By turning some old sentimental jewellery into a new, modern ring the start of our married life is full of sparkle."
Thank you for the lovely words Clare, really glad you are enjoying your lovely new ring with it's very special diamonds!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth has been great throughout the entire process, providing a very personable service. She also came up with some great ideas in respect of delivering the ring to my fiancée upon it's delivery. Clearly the main thing is the ring and Jo and I are delighted with this. It is completely unique and it looks amazing with wonderful attention to detail! Jo is absolutely thrilled with it!!! Thank you,"
Hi Andrew, our pleasure and many thanks to you and Jo, we are dead chuffed about how the ring looks and that you made such a special evening for Jo!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth worked with us to make a beautiful engagement ring, pendant and earrings. When we picked it up it was more than we could have ever asked for. We would not hesitate to recommend Heirloom to anyone who wants bespoke jewellery with that extra sparkle. Paul and Clare"
Hi Paul, thank you very much, that is genuinely lovely to hear.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth was enthusiastic, patient, understanding, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. She was and to offer guidance on the most complimentary shapes, metals, styles - making this bespoke experience even more special. We love our wedding rings! And I can't wait to go back for some matching earrings. Thanks so much!"
Hi Ashley. Many thanks for the kind words! Glad we got there and they are very special. Here's to years of enjoyment wearing them!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth from Heirloom was personable and knowledgeable. We met several times to discuss fixing a bespoke engagement ring (where the diamond had been poorly and unevenly mounted), making amendments to another ring, and also getting a new wedding ring to fit the shape of my engagement ring. Ruth gave good advice, explained the process and timescale clearly and made me feel at ease about the changes being made to my sentimental rings. I was extremely happy with the service provided and love my new rings! I would definitely recommend Heirloom and wouldn't hesitate to contact them if I needed any advice or if I wanted any bespoke jewellery made."
Hi Leila, thank you very much for the kind words! Really glad you are happy with everything and that you can enjoy wearing all your rings now.
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Ruth did an excellent job sourcing the stone and interpreting our design ideas for the engagement ring - the end product is fantastic! Her approach is both professional and very personal at the same time - she made the whole experience feel fun! Highly recommended!"
Thank you very much Lambros, loved your inspiration for the piece, and so happy we got the design right for you, really stunning ring with a truly special diamond!
Would you use Heirloom London again? yes
"Good service, helpful and a real desire to give the customer what they are looking for."
Hi Morag, thank you very much for the kind words. We really look forward to being able to help you again in future.
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews