Heirloom London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heirloom London
Read Heirloom London Reviews

About Heirloom London:

Heirloom works with individuals to find them their ideal jewellery.‍

We love fine jewellery and offer our clients a truly personal way of buying or remodelling it. An experience that is as individual as each heirloom piece we create.

We pride ourselves on really understanding your purchase goals. We'll help you navigate the complex world of jewellery, demystify trade secrets and make sure you receive brilliant value every step of the way.‍

We combine our encyclopaedic industry knowledge and peerless network with your objectives to deliver exquisitely made jewellery that’s perfect for your life, style and tastes; because it has been made especially for you.

concierge@heirloom.london

Heirloom London 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Larissa
Heirloom London 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Nicky
Incredible service! Personalised, easy, and truly cared about making the engagement ring special and what I was trying to achieve. I would go with them again in a heartbeat, and will be getting the wedding rings and any future jewellery with Heirloom London.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021 Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021 Heirloom London 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Great service, personal approach, final product above expectations!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Thank you so much Pavel - really appreciated and you chose a beautiful stone.
Very personal service and two perfect wedding produced. One to fit around the engagement ring and matched the design and the other a beautifully inscribed 'one ring' for the lord of the rings obsessed groom! Two truly stunning rings
Heirloom London 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Ruth at Heirloom is the most charming, knowledgeable, generous and creative of jewellers. She has an utter passion for creating jewellery that will become the pieces passed down through your family as well as restoring and rejuvenating the treasures of the past. She is also integrity personified making each transaction a joy.
Hi Donna, thank you so much for such lovely words! Glad you're enjoying your remodelled earrings.
I was undecided about which of two pendants to buy. Ruth was incredibly helpful and patient while I made my choice. I also got the pendant I chose for a very reasonable price given its quality. The whole process was very quick and I valued the personal service.
It was a pleasure Liz, thank you very much for the kind words.
I'm so delighted with my gorgeous piece of jewellery from Heirloom London. The whole process of designing the piece with Ruth's help has been great. So thoughtful and patient. I will love wearing it for many years thinking of my grandmother who passed on the original piece and looking forward to my daughter enjoying it in due course. Thank you!
Many thanks for this Sharon, we love it too! Enjoy wearing it with everything 😊!
This was my return trip to Heirloom. I had my grandmother’s engagement ring re purposed into pendants for her granddaughters a few years ago. I was so thrilled with the results I asked Ruth to design a “wedgagement” ring. With very little cohesive guidance Ruth read my mind and the whole process was stress free, quick and painless. The best part obviously is the most beautifully perfect piece of jewelry that I can’t stop looking at. I can’t recommend Heirloom highly enough!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thank you so much Larissa! So happy we could help you with such a special event. It's a great design you guided us to!
Ruth was exceptional to work with, keeping me updated throughout the process and giving me options and advice when appropriate. And I was completely blown away when the ring arrives - beyond perfect!
It was a pleasure Ian! Thank you for the kind words.
The attention to detail and professionalism stands out . Definitely 5 stars . All of my design options were discussed and drawings helped me come to a decision on the finished piece and am totally delighted with my beautiful ring . Ruth is terrific to work with .
Thank you so much Gay - really pleased you are able to wear your lovely ring again now!
Ruth really gets to know what you want, like and might like so her suggestions are spot on. Add to that her ideas have always hit the mark and you can't go wrong. I'd much rather have Ruth and her team put an individual twist on a unique design rather than pay over the odds for high street items. I can see her taking more money off me in the future.
🤣 Thank you for the kind words Tom, it is always a fun time finding the jewellery that is going to make your wallet lighter to carry 😉 !!
A post of one of my most favourite earrings broke off. For a year I tried to find someone who could mend them, even going to a top jeweller in my country. To no avail. Then I came across Ruth. I was a bit nervous about sending my favourite earrings away. This was the best service ever. Beautiful earrings restored, came back so sparkly and the turnaround was so fast. I will use them again.
Thank you so much Alison. Glad we could help so you can enjoy wearing them again!
Ruth always delivers exceptional design and quality. I know that, whatever the special occasion, I can trust her to get it just right.
Many thanks Curtis - it is always a pleasure to help you!
Excellent product design and quality and client services
Many thanks Corry - was a pleasure getting things right!
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Ruth at Heirloom London. After purchasing a vintage aquamarine engagement ring (from another jeweller) and finding it quite uncomfortable to wear, I approached Ruth to ask for advice. She suggested using the large stone in a new setting, which would provide more freedom with design. I wanted something chunky and a bit different, with a nod to the original art deco ring. Also, a ring that could fit over my knuckle but sit securely on my thin finger was essential. We settled on a square band, which works really well. My husband and I are thrilled with the result, it is a beautiful bespoke ring that sits perfectly on my finger. Thank you Ruth!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Thank you so much Nicky! I really love the finished result, it looks great on your hand.
Perfectly professional in every way! A shining beacon of light in the remodelling world. Over the moon.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 Heirloom London 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Thanks so much Henry! Really glad you (and she) like it!
Beautiful craftsmanship, brilliant design suggestions, communicative process, and absolutely stunning repair/remodel (with bling!) of my 12 year old wedding band. I cried! Thank you, my band is now truly a work of art ready to pass on to the family.
Heirloom London 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Thanks Jody! The only time we make clients cry!! Glad we were able to upcycle your ring, and make it into something that is still faithful to the original while evolving it onwards!
Ruth worked incredibly hard to create the perfect ring for me. I wanted my original engagement ring completely remodeled into an art deco setting. The attention to detail at every step of the process was just wonderful - I was kept fully updated throughout. The ring exceeded my expectations - I get an enormous amount of enjoyment every single day from wearing it. Ruth is incredibly knowledgable and great fun to work with too.
Thanks so much Catherine, it was really interesting for goldsmiths getting to go back to some old techniques that aren't used as much today! We're really happy we got to create such a timeless design in our favourite style.
The personal care, advice and wisdom from Heirloom is incredible and the quality of the end product was impeccable. Would not hesitate to recommend Ruth and her team, we're looking forward to coming back for more incredible jewellery.
Thanks Chris! Glad we could help you and look forward to welcoming you back!
Heirloom did an incredible job designing two pieces for me! A stunning bracelet in silver and a gold signet. Ruth was incredibly helpful and kind, ensuring my vision for the jewellery was completed. Despite the difficult covid circumstances all was a great success. Couldn’t ask for a better final product. Many thanks Heirloom and Ruth!! Jasper
Thanks so much Jasper!! Really glad that we managed to get it right for you, and thanks for being so patient during such exceptional times!
Ruth had a really difficult job trying to recreate my lost engagement ring from my (hopeless!) description. She was very patient with me in teasing out what I was looking for. Her flair in translating that into a lovely piece of jewellery was remarkable. Cannot recommend her highly enough! It is even prettier than it looks in the photo!
Heirloom London 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Thank you Sue! We're so glad you are pleased with the result, we love the flow of your chosen design.
Heirloom London is rated 5.00 based on 57 reviews