Harrier Trail Running Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harrier Trail Running
Read Harrier Trail Running Reviews

About Harrier Trail Running:

Why compromise on style, functionality or value when you can have all three? The Harrier Trail Running collection is designed to bring the joy back into trail running whilst providing friendly support and advice should you need it.

Our approach of designing and developing trail running kit directly from ideas, feedback and advice from our customers makes us different from the rest. We listen to what you want from your gear and bring it to life, we are made by trail runners.

support@harrierrunfree.co.uk

Harrier Trail Running 5 star review on 1st August 2022
Tracy M
Harrier Trail Running 5 star review on 1st August 2022
Camilla H
Sturdy and durable. No odour.
Fantastic running vest, light weight and fit well with no chafing, plenty of pockets for kit. Sent swiftly, very pleased with our purchase. Thankyou
Having purchased the Helvellyn poles I then purchased the Baslow belt. Great quality and fantastic service, would highly recommend to others.
Harrier Trail Running 5 star review on 13th August 2022
Really friendly, efficient and helpful service - will definitely be back for more!
The kit I ordered seems good quality and arrived quickly with no hassle. Not used some of it much yet, but what I have used all more than meets my expectations, and seems very good quality for the price.
Amazing company and very good value for money. Have purchased everything needed from poles to vest to nutrition and hydration, all has been great quality and cheap compared to other company’s. Can’t fault harrier
Quick delivery, well priced and good quality products.
Great customer service and products from Harrier, look forward to using them again in the future.
Delivery was prompt. Interest and advice on sizing etc was available and helpful. I ordered the vest after seeing runners wearing one
Excellent product and service
Jacket was an absolute dream for running trail race in Scotland. Felt light and amazing zip and pocket action then when the rain stopped bum bag feature...did not know it was round my waist. Harrier really knows how to design the perfect race kit.
Harrier Trail Running 5 star review on 11th August 2022 Harrier Trail Running 5 star review on 11th August 2022
Great range of products, well priced and excellent quality. Fast shipping. Recommended
I bought the Helvellyn carbon z poles from Harrier Trail Running. Quick and efficient service and delivery. Definitely recommend them.
Really happy with race vest, just what I was looking for and speedy delivery too! I made a mistake in ordering the size of the vest and Harrier Trail Running couldn't have been more helpful and very quickly sorted the order and size out, thank you! Would happily recommend and use the company again!
Fantastic product beats the BIG BOYS
I recently broke a running pole, whilst out on the trails… my own fault. I asked Harrier if it would be possible to get a replacement. They sent me a new pole… no charge! Absolutely wonderful customer service, will have no hesitation in making future purchases from them. Thank you Kate & Matt
light and comforable and free exmoor gift was a surprise
Runner-friendly site, their products are well thought out and designed and at a very reasonable price and lovely choice of colours. Very quick delivery
I got the Hellevin poles first. Brilliant quality at an excellent price. They have transformed my trail running and made it so much more of enjoyable experience.
Fantastic service. Swift and efficient. Brilliant quality Harrier Baslow bum bag. Looking forward to using lots.
Harrier Trail Running is rated 5.0 based on 1,504 reviews