Hangover Weekends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends
Read Hangover Weekends Reviews

About Hangover Weekends:

So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Pottery Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Tell us how Hangover Weekends made you happy
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Emma
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Elliott Barron
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Well organised, hassle free and great value for money! All venues were excellent and the activity centre was brilliant. Would highly recommend using the guys at hangover weekend!!
Apartment lovely but 10 of us, 3 mugs and few glasses?
Gutted that didn’t have my hair done as I paid for hair & make up.
Rest of it was good .
Tapas restaurant was perfect! Friendly service.
Hi Kerry, thanks for the review. I have asked the Makeover company to respond in regards to your treatments as we were advised that all treatments were confirmed directly prior to this event:

"We are extremely sorry that there was an administrative error on our side with respect to the treatment choices for your mobile make over experience. We informed your group leader prior to the booking, of this error and arranged with her to have full make over treatments instead of mini make up and mini hair styles. We offered a free treatment for the Bride and our partner is also sending a gift to apologise for the inconvenience. Our partner briefed their makeup artists thoroughly to provide a full make over per guest (instead of a mini treatment with mini hair styling) and this change was done in consultation with your group leader who has since left a very positive review and has asked that we pass on the party’s thanks to the stylists for doing a great job."

Kind Regards.
Andy
Organised my sisters hen through hangover weekends, and can honestly say we had the best weekend! Sam was extremely helpful throughout it all so thank you all at hangover weekends for making my sisters hen weekend the best weeken!
The hens do package wasn't everything that I expected because I was disappointed,I didn't get my hair done after make up. The apartment look great, but it weren't cleaning properly in kitchen and bathroom. The bedroom blinds need blackout curtains.

And 3 cups in cupboards- not enough for 10 people.
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. That is a shame to hear as we had a glowing 5 star review below from another member of your group. There is a contact number for the Apartments on your confirmation if you had any issues. I hope that you contacted them on the day with any issues.

Kind Regards.
Andy
Good value for money everything went smoothly well organised
Hangover weekends made everything so easy. Just told them what we wanted and they dealt with everything. We just had to turn up with tickets downloaded. The app is great too as everything is in there. Also had easy contact with a lovely man Sam who dealt with ours and he got back to me with every question I asked. I’ll definitely use them again and recommend to others. Thank you hangover weekends!
Everything about this package was spot on. The apartment was clean and spacious, and the bed was so so comfy after a long night out. Central location so perfect.
The girls who did our make up were so lovely. Felt like they were part of our group. So helpful.
The Tapas was delicious, and the staff looked after us so well. All our dietary needs were catered for.
The spa and treatment were the perfect cure for a hangover. The ladies were so helpful and the facilities were spot on.
Finally afternoon tea. Wow. Sandwiches and cakes to die for, and once again they took care of the dietary options.
Andy from hangover weekends has been so helpful from start to finish.
Highly recommend anyone to give this a go.
One happy mother of the bride. 5**
Perfect service from start to finish, swift responses to questions and emails, nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic weekend and brilliant facilities and activities. Amazing.
The activities were fantastic, however the meal at Tiger Tiger was well below expectations, really poor slow service and the food quality wasn't the greatest. My Chicken burger consisted of 2 chicken goujons, a small piece of gem lettuce, 3 minute slices of onion and some chips, the desert wasn't much better with the brownie served with crystalised ice cream.
Would use Hangover weekends again. Brilliant easy service.
First time using hang over weekends but Will certainly be recommending to friends. First class service from start to finish. Milked all the “effort” it took me to book this for the lads all weekend but in reality it was quite literally a 10 minute phone call and Andy and the team did the rest! Almost felt like cheating. We choose liverpool without knowing anything about the city but with the help of Andy ended up with the most awesome weekend we could have wished for. He was in constant contact through out the weekend to make sure we had everything under control and didn’t need anything else. Couldn’t have asked for better location on the apartments and ample room for all 18 of our party. The app’s a great addition, impossible to get lost with the event map handy! (Unless your battery dies 👀) take a bow lads 👏🏻 👏🏻
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Amazing weekend from start to finish, the accommodation was perfect, great location and close by to everything and had everything we needed. Our group did the Coyote Dancing and it was fantastic, such a great experience. Already looking to book another trip away through hangover weekends, can’t thank Sam enough for all her help. The attention to details. Perfect.
BIG MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO SAM... My sister had the best time in Liverpool for her hen do it is definitely going to be one to remember... Definitely recommend coyote ugly for hen dos it was such a laugh everything we had booked went to plan it was stress free and the price was a bonus for everything we got.. 5*****
What brilliant service we received from booking we were always informed what was going on, the app was easy to use and pay system was brilliant. We all had a brilliant time on the weekend and every activity we did was excellent, no waiting around for things. Thank you so much to hangover weekend
It’s the first time we have used hangover weekends but it’s definitely won’t be the last. Sam helped us organise our hen party in Liverpool and he did amazing. The village spa hotel was a short ride away into Liverpool and the hotel were great organising taxi to pick us all up. Everything were planned perfectly! We did cocktail making with pizza and had a drinks package at revolution bar. I would definitely recommend hangover weekend for a fun and stress free experience. Once again thank you Sam.
I’ve used hangover weekends for the second time now and they are amazing I would definitely recommend 100% so professional

We went Manchester for an overnight stay at the town house hotel
Then we went dirty Martini for some cocktails & a completely bottle of Prosecco courtesy of hangover weekends then we went to revolution for a cocktail master class & food witch was amazing & so much fun I don’t think I’ve laughed so much in my life .

I would just like to say a big thank you to Sam & all of the staff at hangover weekends for making another weekend special .
We all had an amazing time. Well worth the money and saved so much time and extra organisation for a really good weekend! Definitely would recommend it!
Another great hen weekend planned by Sam! Everything went smoothly and we didn’t have to worry about a thing!
Amazing apartment very central