Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 Greengate
Salford

Tell us how Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd made you happy
I actually read mixed reviews hear but for me a Great outcome with Hammond Trotter, when you find yourself in a difficult situation you can often not know where to turn, I contacted many solicitors that specialised in the same thing. With some not Evan saying I could win a case when I was actually innocent. The first person I spoke to was Emma at Hammond and what striked me in particular was her non judgemental down to earth responses. From day one Emma's knowledge was second to none. It was a very hard time for me. I had car accident and ended up in hospital I faced a 3 year ban for apparent drink driving, it went the way Emma advised which was the case was dropped. Amanda who takes the money is also great and doesn't judge you. The case was in my opinion a little long winded but Emma made contact weekly and left me an open door policy. Emma showed complete faith in me Evan when I often had doubts in myself and the case. I highly recommend them. Thanks All
Great service & they really helped me out! Can't go wrong if u ever in a sticky fix!!
A bit slow in coming back to me only issues. Other than that fab
Hoping for a more lenient fine (though I think this was down to my error on the Means Test form so make sure you get this right before submitting to the court!) but I did get to keep my licence despite exceeding 100 mph so I would have to say, very well done Hammond Trotter and especially to Philip.
I would not hesitate in recommending Hammond Trotter to future clients.My case was resolved with a minimum of fuss and I was always kept informed in the latest developements.I found them to be efficient and curteous at all times.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 135 reviews