Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd
Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 GreengateSalford

I was very impressed by the services provided by Emma and Phil. At every point they were straight talking and worked with the facts. I have never entered the confines of a courtroom and felt very nervous. Phil exuded confidence and allayed my fears with a thorough plan. In the end I was satisfied with the outcome as I kept my license, which without, I would’ve lost my job.
Absolutely AMAZING !!!
Recommend to everyone.
Thanks for your hard work Phillip and not forgetting all the staff .
Happy New Year
Hi guys I have to say Hammond and trotters are by far the best solicitors I have ever come across always giving me the results i expect Emma is very helpful throughout my case overall 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Would definitely recommend
Thanks
Cannot praise highly enough. My case was brought forward with notification on a Friday and new hearing date on following Tuesday leaving one day for preparation, they were not fazed in any way.
Although my case against disqualification on grounds of extreme hardship wasn’t the strongest Philip Trotter managed to convince the magistrates I was worth a second chance.
Highly recommended and actually not that expensive compared with other senior solicitors fixed fees.
Very professional. Works hard for the best outcome. I would use again and would highly recommend. I kept my license thanks to these guys. Cheers phil
Frommy first call through to conclusion of my case HT were courteous, professional and above all efficient...and I was so pleased to have Philip Trotter there on the day - and to come away with a much better than expected "result"....I would recommend them 100%...!
Emma, was so good and very supportive,
During my hearing and also, she directed me very well,

I was so happy working with her,
The best solisitor in my career, very friendly, high professional, I recommend everyone Hammond Trotter Solisitor Ltd,never live you down, well done, star in sky is not in of for them, thanks for everything!
Fantastic service, very empathetic and supportive from start to finish.
Emma help me throughout the entire process and got me the best possible outcome, would recommend.
Excellent service
They are the best I have been a loyal customer for a long time and Emma is very helpful and always on stand by if needed for any advice thanks Hammond and Trotters
I cannot recommend Hammond and Trotter enough. From the moment I contacted them Emma has been fantastic! Like many being in a situation like this is new and uncharted territory, Emma kept me up to date and chased before, during and after the case. I cannot recommend enough!
Having recently retained Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd to act on my behalf on an alleged speeding and careless driving offense, I have been nothing but impressed with the communication, knowledge, and ability of Emma Procter resulting in achieving the best possible outcome and me avoiding a probably lengthy disqualification. We kept in touch over a protracted period of time and Emma was professional throughout - thank you!
Excellent knowledge in their speciality. I felt very confident with every conversation with Emma
This was my first dealing with Hammond Trotter and having used many law firms over my business career I must say I am very impressed. From my initial call through to a victory in court, they have been extremely professional and great communicators (which is often a problem with many firms). I will certainly use them again.
A pleasure to have been handled by Hammond Trotter ! Both Emma's were superb.
I cannot thank Philip and his team enough, they kept me informed throughout and knew exactly what to do with my case before it even went to court. I would definitely recommend Hammond Trotter to anyone unsure of how to proceed with offence.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors recently dealt with my case, very professional from my first call through till successful outcome at court,would recommend them to anyone.
Great service very helpful and would Highly recommend
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 151 reviews