Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd
Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 GreengateSalford

I was a very anxious client, staff responded to my questions and concerns. The solicitor on the day was very understanding and I had the best outcome that was possible.
I am grateful to Hammond Trotter solicitors for handling my case, they provided me with clear communication and advise after initially contacting them, through to my court appearance.

I would absolutely recommend them as a professional company.
Would recommend this company. Their expertise was so valuable for my case. Thank you so much.
Absolutely brilliant service!

Very Happy with the service and the result I got from Hammond trotter solicitors,

Philip trotter managed to get me a very small 28 day driving ban for doing 150+ miles an hour, Amazing!
I didn't think that was even possible at that speed,

At first I didn't want to pay for a solicitor because I didn't think it was worth the money but now I'm so happy I did,

Other companies/solicitors were saying to me I would get a year or two ban,
So when Philip from Hammond trotters solicitors said to me he wanted to try and get me a one month ban of course I wanted to see if this would happen and sure enough it did,

It was definitely worth the money, And I Would Highly Recommend this company to anybody,

Brilliant!

Thanks again for a great outcome 😃
I utilised the services of an alternative firm whilst going through the process of pleading exceptional hardship to avoid a driving disqualification. Unfortunately the outcome wasn't a positive one and I received a 6 month ban. However, the disqualification was suspended subject to the outcome of an appeal. It was at this point that I asked Hammond Trotter to represent me instead. The overall service that I received from this firm in comparison to the previous one was incomparable. Hammond Trotter genuinely cared about how a potential disqualification would impact myself, and they were determined to get a positive result, which they achieved. Both Philip and Marc were attentive throughout and were very quick to bring me up to speed on any developments in advance of the appeal hearing at Crown Court. The Barrister that represented me was sensational, and I am delighted to say that because of Hammond Trotter Solicitors, I still have a driving license, i'm still in employment and my life was not completely turned upside down like I expected it would be. I couldn't be any more grateful.
I was very impressed by the services provided by Emma and Phil. At every point they were straight talking and worked with the facts. I have never entered the confines of a courtroom and felt very nervous. Phil exuded confidence and allayed my fears with a thorough plan. In the end I was satisfied with the outcome as I kept my license, which without, I would’ve lost my job.
Absolutely AMAZING !!!
Recommend to everyone.
Thanks for your hard work Phillip and not forgetting all the staff .
Happy New Year
Hi guys I have to say Hammond and trotters are by far the best solicitors I have ever come across always giving me the results i expect Emma is very helpful throughout my case overall 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Would definitely recommend
Thanks
Cannot praise highly enough. My case was brought forward with notification on a Friday and new hearing date on following Tuesday leaving one day for preparation, they were not fazed in any way.
Although my case against disqualification on grounds of extreme hardship wasn’t the strongest Philip Trotter managed to convince the magistrates I was worth a second chance.
Highly recommended and actually not that expensive compared with other senior solicitors fixed fees.
Very professional. Works hard for the best outcome. I would use again and would highly recommend. I kept my license thanks to these guys. Cheers phil
Frommy first call through to conclusion of my case HT were courteous, professional and above all efficient...and I was so pleased to have Philip Trotter there on the day - and to come away with a much better than expected "result"....I would recommend them 100%...!
Emma, was so good and very supportive,
During my hearing and also, she directed me very well,

I was so happy working with her,
The best solisitor in my career, very friendly, high professional, I recommend everyone Hammond Trotter Solisitor Ltd,never live you down, well done, star in sky is not in of for them, thanks for everything!
Fantastic service, very empathetic and supportive from start to finish.
Emma help me throughout the entire process and got me the best possible outcome, would recommend.
Excellent service
They are the best I have been a loyal customer for a long time and Emma is very helpful and always on stand by if needed for any advice thanks Hammond and Trotters
I cannot recommend Hammond and Trotter enough. From the moment I contacted them Emma has been fantastic! Like many being in a situation like this is new and uncharted territory, Emma kept me up to date and chased before, during and after the case. I cannot recommend enough!
Having recently retained Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd to act on my behalf on an alleged speeding and careless driving offense, I have been nothing but impressed with the communication, knowledge, and ability of Emma Procter resulting in achieving the best possible outcome and me avoiding a probably lengthy disqualification. We kept in touch over a protracted period of time and Emma was professional throughout - thank you!
Excellent knowledge in their speciality. I felt very confident with every conversation with Emma
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 156 reviews