Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd
Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 GreengateSalford

Very good, the service was brilliant. I would recommend to anyone in trouble with the law.
Mr Trotter was very professional and thorough in dealing with my case. I was facing the possibility of not only losing my driving licence but also my job. I felt relaxed and confident going into court,due to his no nonsense approach. He presented my defence very accurately and did everything in his power to help me avoid a ban. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation to mine.
Phillip was extremely helpful in our case and without him we wouldn’t have got the result we did. Very happy, excellent service. Thank you
Excellent professional service and advice from start to finish. I was concerned about the possible outcome of a driving without due care charge, but with the help of this wonderful firm the best result was achieved.
Philip Trotter represented me at 12 point hearing and successfully pleaded exceptional hardship, allowing me to keep licence. He was friendly and helpful throughout. His approach was very thorough and professional. He exuded calmness and confidence (not what I was feeling). I was very impressed by his well practiced presentation skills, as were the magistrates based on the successful outcome. I would strongly recommend Philip and the rest of the team that I liaised with at Hammond Trotter Solicitors. Great job - thanks!
Brilliant service with great communication although expensive.
Excellent service from start to finish, really understanding, really professional and honest
Excellent 💯
I was a very anxious client, staff responded to my questions and concerns. The solicitor on the day was very understanding and I had the best outcome that was possible.
I am grateful to Hammond Trotter solicitors for handling my case, they provided me with clear communication and advise after initially contacting them, through to my court appearance. I would absolutely recommend them as a professional company.
Would recommend this company. Their expertise was so valuable for my case. Thank you so much.
Absolutely brilliant service! Very Happy with the service and the result I got from Hammond trotter solicitors, Philip trotter managed to get me a very small 28 day driving ban for doing 150+ miles an hour, Amazing! I didn't think that was even possible at that speed, At first I didn't want to pay for a solicitor because I didn't think it was worth the money but now I'm so happy I did, Other companies/solicitors were saying to me I would get a year or two ban, So when Philip from Hammond trotters solicitors said to me he wanted to try and get me a one month ban of course I wanted to see if this would happen and sure enough it did, It was definitely worth the money, And I Would Highly Recommend this company to anybody, Brilliant! Thanks again for a great outcome 😃
I utilised the services of an alternative firm whilst going through the process of pleading exceptional hardship to avoid a driving disqualification. Unfortunately the outcome wasn't a positive one and I received a 6 month ban. However, the disqualification was suspended subject to the outcome of an appeal. It was at this point that I asked Hammond Trotter to represent me instead. The overall service that I received from this firm in comparison to the previous one was incomparable. Hammond Trotter genuinely cared about how a potential disqualification would impact myself, and they were determined to get a positive result, which they achieved. Both Philip and Marc were attentive throughout and were very quick to bring me up to speed on any developments in advance of the appeal hearing at Crown Court. The Barrister that represented me was sensational, and I am delighted to say that because of Hammond Trotter Solicitors, I still have a driving license, i'm still in employment and my life was not completely turned upside down like I expected it would be. I couldn't be any more grateful.
I was very impressed by the services provided by Emma and Phil. At every point they were straight talking and worked with the facts. I have never entered the confines of a courtroom and felt very nervous. Phil exuded confidence and allayed my fears with a thorough plan. In the end I was satisfied with the outcome as I kept my license, which without, I would’ve lost my job.
Absolutely AMAZING !!! Recommend to everyone. Thanks for your hard work Phillip and not forgetting all the staff . Happy New Year
Hi guys I have to say Hammond and trotters are by far the best solicitors I have ever come across always giving me the results i expect Emma is very helpful throughout my case overall 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Would definitely recommend Thanks
Cannot praise highly enough. My case was brought forward with notification on a Friday and new hearing date on following Tuesday leaving one day for preparation, they were not fazed in any way. Although my case against disqualification on grounds of extreme hardship wasn’t the strongest Philip Trotter managed to convince the magistrates I was worth a second chance. Highly recommended and actually not that expensive compared with other senior solicitors fixed fees.
Very professional. Works hard for the best outcome. I would use again and would highly recommend. I kept my license thanks to these guys. Cheers phil
Frommy first call through to conclusion of my case HT were courteous, professional and above all efficient...and I was so pleased to have Philip Trotter there on the day - and to come away with a much better than expected "result"....I would recommend them 100%...!
Emma, was so good and very supportive, During my hearing and also, she directed me very well, I was so happy working with her, Thank you
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 164 reviews