Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd
Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 GreengateSalford

After a very long out drawn case which proved extremely costly for a first offence drug driving case he received a 12 month ban the case went on for nine months & in the end he was told to plead guilty ! Would not recommend
I faced losing my driving licence after failing a drug test back in June 2016. After pleading not guilty my trial was put off until April this year. During which time Phillip Hammond was supportive, professional & extremely knowledgeable helping me through a very difficult time, equally Emma Proctor always made herself available to talk me through any worries and concerns I had and displayed genuine empathy. Consequently against all the odds they saved my driving licence along with my self respect. I would strongly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors to anyone else finding themselves in a similar predicament. I can not speak highly enough and sincerely thank them for a brilliantly executed job.
Very happy with the outcome of my case didn’t think it was possible I was very sceptical to start with as I was facing a drink and drug charge! Emma was fantastic throughout reassuring me and always there to answer any questions I had. My barrister Peter done an excellent job in court he certainly knows his stuff the charges were dropped. I even received some of my fee back from central funds. Can’t recommend Hammond trotter enough. Thankyou
Would like to thank Emma and Phillip for the fantastic outcome in court which allowed me to keep my liscence...cant thank you enough and would 100% recomend
Thanks Emma and mr Philip is a great solicitor,do a fantastic work Well recommended
I contacted Hammond and Trotter after being charged with a drink drive offence. I spoke to Emma and explained that someone reported me to the Police for leaving the pub after drinking over 6 pints of beer. I told Emma that I only had 2 pints and when I got home I had a large Gin and tonic. The Police came to my door and arrested me. When they put me on the machine at the Police station I blew a reading of 43. The legal limit is 35 but they prosecute on 40 or over. Emma was pleased to take on my case and the ball got rolling. Emma gave me her personal mobile number and told me to call her at any time. She arranged to call me at regular intervals and at a certain time which she kept to. This was to keep me informed with what was happening. I was due in crown court on 17th January. But thorough Emma and her teems hard work and resurch. I got a call from Emma on the 15th to say that the cps crown decided to drop the case and I didn't have to attend court and the case was dropped. Without Hammond and Trotter solicitors and the hard work of Emma I would have deffinatley been found guilty and lost my licence. That would have changed my life completely. Thank you so much Emma and please pass my thanks on to all your teem who was involved.
Would just like to say how well things went with my drink driving case thanks to the professionalism and knowledge of Philip
I actually read mixed reviews hear but for me a Great outcome with Hammond Trotter, when you find yourself in a difficult situation you can often not know where to turn, I contacted many solicitors that specialised in the same thing. With some not Evan saying I could win a case when I was actually innocent. The first person I spoke to was Emma at Hammond and what striked me in particular was her non judgemental down to earth responses. From day one Emma's knowledge was second to none. It was a very hard time for me. I had car accident and ended up in hospital I faced a 3 year ban for apparent drink driving, it went the way Emma advised which was the case was dropped. Amanda who takes the money is also great and doesn't judge you. The case was in my opinion a little long winded but Emma made contact weekly and left me an open door policy. Emma showed complete faith in me Evan when I often had doubts in myself and the case. I highly recommend them. Thanks All
They are very friendly and help with any problems you may have or any questions you need answered they help with that as well. They saved my driving licence and I am very grateful of that. Thank you Hammond and Trotter.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors were very professional and competent, especially Emma and Mr. Phillip Trotter. They helped me with my case in a friendly yet very professional manner. The initial consultation with Emma was fantastic as she explained everything in details and advised on what options I had so she put my mind at peace from the start. Also the fees were pretty reasonable as well.
We , Jeffries &sons had a issue with a driving offence .so it was points and fine ,possible ban pending.so we spoke with Emma at Hammond Trotter, Emma arranged a court hearing and in the weeks leading up to court date ,provided enough evidence to persuade the cps to drop the charges. Better news than we could have hoped for fantastic. J Jeffries.
I highly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicytors. Professional approach from the moment you report to them. For sure, if there is a need in the future, I will come back to you and I will recommend to friends. Thank you for your help!!! best regards
Martin hammond made me at ease in our first initial conversation, and after talking to him I knew, that out of the variety of solicitors I spoke to, they had my best interests at heart. Phillip trotter represented me. ( which I was surprised as other law firms wanted to instruct a barrister). From the first second that I spoke to Phillip, he was caring, and has a great sense of humour to make you at ease. I walked I to court with Phillip and trusted his judgement and guidance 100%. I can only speak very highly of this firm as not in my wildest imagination did I expect such a favourable outcome. I just want to personally thank Phillip trotter, Martin hammond and Emma. Your firm was amazing.
Having 6 points on my license, facing another 18 and possible a year ban was going to prove a challenge. Both Emma and Philip handled my case professionally and their years of experience was evident. A reduced ban to 8 weeks pleading exceptional hardship was a good result and I am extremely thankful to Hammond Trotter.
A very big thank you to Mr Trotter for dealing with my son's DUI so successfully.I found him professional ,empathetic and very helpful from start to finish .All enquiries were dealt with quickly and efficiently .He gave pertinent advice when required .I would recommend his services highly.
Hearty thanks to Mr Philip Trotter for clear and unreserved advice today regarding my speeding case. I look forward to taking my case further.
Thanks to Mr Phil Trotter. He represented me on my disqualification removal case and yes my disqualification was lifted. Great results, great team to work with very efficient and communication is amazing. Again thanks very much Mr Phil Trotter and team ????????????
Hats off to Phil Trotter, This man was a God send. Got me off a second drink drive offence when things were looking quite grim. Thanks again Hammond Trotter Solicitors.
Hi Phillip Gave me great advice such a down to earth guy. Well chuffed 10/10
Excellent firm, very helpful throughout the whole case, and made what seemed like an impossible outcome possible. I would 100% recommend you to contact Hammond Trotter Solicitors immediately if your looking for a solicitor to give you a successful outcome.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 164 reviews