Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd
Read Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd:

Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy
The Hammerton Team operating in the UK and Barbados are great to deal with - on time/prompt, knowledgeable and caring; highly recommend them as partners for your trip to Barbados.
Lisa responded very quickly to my queries and was generally clear and helpful especially about the fairly complicated COVID cancellation policies in place. She was also good at identifying what we were looking for and coming up with suggestions.
So far I have found their knowledge and expertise very encouraging. They are friendly and very professional. In what can only be described as challenging times I would recommend them to anyone.
I was very happy with the booking process which is well explained before paying the deposit.
Also Mark answered my question very promptly and gave me the information i was looking for.
The Hammerton's website was easy to navigate and there is lots of information on Barbados and things to see and do.
A friendly informative U.K. based company who absolutely know the villas etc they are marketing and able to offer tailor made advice subject to a clients criteria of wishes etc.
Excellent
Very efficient service by the Hammerton team, quick and easy with lots of additional information
Very helpful - thank you!
Thank you to George and Katy for your help and amazing service throughout the entire process. Your knowledge and understanding of our needs, especially the attention to detail in all the little specifics that make the travel experience just perfect. Your selection of properties in Barbados are world class, and absolutely hit the spot. I would not look anywhere else when searching for that perfect holiday in Barbados. Thank you again
The service and friendliness have been outstanding with a very professional approach and willingness to go the extra mile. We have been very happy and will definitely come back next time we need accommodation
Very knowledgeable Straight forward no messing Brill
Excellent experience!
It was good to speak with Lisa. I found her to be very responsive, friendly and professional in answering my query. Thank you. Would definitely recommend the company to others.
Lisa and mark were extremly helpful and knowledgeable about all of the propertes as well as the current covid protocols, and the local areas around each villa.
This company really go the extra mile. All questions were answered quickly, from landing, transfers, shopping, cots and highchairs.
I will use Hammerton again, and will be recommedning them to friends and family.
Thanks Lisa & Mark
George was my poc and he was always helpful, accommodating and patient. No request was ever too much. Definitely highly recommended. Many thanks!
I was delighted with the professional, courteous and knowledgeable service from George. Nothing was too much trouble. He was able to answer all of my initial queries and concerns about travelling to Barbados in the current climate. We will definitely use Hammerton again, and I'm very happy to recommend them. Excellent service.
I dealt with George for our booking and I found him to be very polite and helpful and he responded very quickly.
Knowledgeable, responsive, open, clear. Ideal booking agents who add real value to the process.
Everything was slick, on point, well managed with just the right amount of communication - Bravo!!!
First class service with very clear communication.
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 168 reviews