Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd: Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Click Here

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy

"Booking a perfect villa for our Barbados stay for our forthcoming wedding was one of the most important and special parts of our plans - and Lisa made it an absolute joy. Easy to talk to, knowledgeable and very proactive in her communication and ability to deliver the perfect place for us to spend our wedding vacation - thankyou"
"This is the 2nd year in a row we have booked with Lisa and I have to say the communication, advice, and care has been spot on. I would highly recommend and I will not hesitate to book again."
"Fabulous service. Quick and easy!"
"Very quick and easy. All sorted out on a Sunday afternoon!"
"Wouldn’t use anyone else Great knowledge of the island and it’s properties and a really personal service ."
"Fantastic communication so far and very professional to deal with. Knowledge of rental properties and Barbados extremely helpful as it’s only our second visit and first time renting."
"In discussions with Lisa & Mark I was able to get immediate contact,no long loop of dreary music to listen to ! One of the merits was the flexibility with the properties they had to offer and there knowledge of Barbados. Clarity of dates and prices followed br prompt responses to queries and final booking arrangements. We now hope that what we have signed up to meets our requirements in line with our experiences so far. Ann and I are happy to recommend this company. Kind regards. Brian Hynes."
"We have booked a week and the process was super smooth so a big thank you P&J West Sussex"
"Super helpful from start to finish. Not only with the villa but with activities, restaurants and things to do. Great experience."
"I recently booked my holiday accommodation with Hammertons. This is the second time I have used them. As before, the service was first class. I can’t recommend them highly enough."
"George and Lisa have been extremely helpful and responsive in finding our perfect family holiday. We look forward to our upcoming stay in Barbados!"
"I am delighted we have booked via Hammerton Barbados. You have all been incredibly helpful. I know Barbados holds a special place in your heart with regards to your incredibly lovely proposal to your now wife George and we are excited to finally experience the Barbados magic we have heard so much about. Our holiday seems to be even more special because you at Hammerton Barbados have booked it all for us. The service has been so personal that I feel as if a friend has been helping us with all the organisation. Thank you for all you have done so far. Emma and Richard Street"
"Efficient booking. Mark and Lisa are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and very prompt in replying to queries"
"George has been very helpful from our initial enquiry, which then led to the booking of a villa for our family holiday next year. Communication very prompt and professional. Nothing seems to be any trouble and they are obviously very knowledgeable about the island. As this will be our first visit, this is reassuring - we can pick their brains and take advice where needed. Thank you !"
"Mark and Lisa were extremely helpful in finding the right villa for our family holiday in Barbados. They are very familiar with the villas on their books and answered all of our questions and concerns quickly. We would certainly recommend them."
"We have visited Barbados many times and had a lovely time but using Hammerton Barbados went the extra mile to make sure the villa we used for our family holiday this June 2019, not only met our requirements but exceeded our expectations. Their up to date knowledge of what is happening on the island, new restaurants and bars etc. meant that we had the chance to enjoy new aspects of the island. My husband and I are so impressed we have booked another holiday for later in the year with Hammerton Barbados."
"Excellent service from Lisa. Kept us in the loop at all times, responded quickly to all queries and came up with some first class choices of accommodation for us despite our quite specific requests. This is the second time we have used Hammertons and will certainly do so again when next in Barbados. A company that makes an effort to genuinely go above and beyond and treats there clients as individuals. Well done and thank you"
"Lisa dealt with our request swiftly and was able to arrange yet another expected perfect holiday in Barbados. It was a pleasure to deal with Hammerton’s."
"I received a very professional service from Mark & Lisa, they were very knowledgable and knew all the properties they put forward personally. It’s very rare in theses times to actually speak to the same person and build a relationship with someone , it made the booking process run very smoothly. They were very proactive. I would not hesitate to recommend Hammerton’s to anyone looking for accommodation in Barbados."
"Excellent service. Lots of detailed information for booking. Even a personal phone call in case of any extra questions."
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 80 reviews