Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd
Read Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd:

Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy
Very accessible website, with costs clearly set out. Lisa is very knowledgeable about not only the properties in the portfolio, but also the island, and can provide excellent advice on which properties and where, will be best for your stay. Excellent service.
Very efficient and responsive booking process.
George gave us excellent service in choosing an apartment and arrangements.
A big thank you to Lisa to sorting out a booking challenge so quickly, and coming up with an even better alternative that the one we had originally wanted to book. Very responsive and client focussed, much appreciated by all of us who are now desperately looking forward (with fingers crossed) to our Barbados holiday later this year. Thank you so much!
Great service - quick and efficient and great knowledge of Barbados.
This was our third time booking with Hammerton and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone planning a holiday to Barbados. Lisa is extremely knowledgeable, and very responsive. We will keep on using Hammerton for as long as we go to Barbados.
George and Lisa have been really great in helping us organise our stay. Whilst we will be starting our time in Barbados in quarantine we are so excited as we believe they will really help us make the most of that time! We cannot wait to visit.
A pleasure to deal with George who was extremely knowledgable and had a good understanding of working with the needs of a multi generational family
Lisa is a pleasure to deal with. She has found us the perfect holiday solution and is also sorting out restaurants and excursions when we get to the island.
Extremely efficient and friendly service resulted in a smooth booking from initial enquiry through to confirmed booking
Mark and Lisa I do not know quite where to start. If it hadn't been for your help, guidance, understanding and in particular your patience we would not have been able to find such an appropriate villa so quickly and easily as we have. Granted, I did ask a lot of questions, probably a lot more than most renters and that is where your patience was tested. Thank you. It has not been easy to get all my children and grandchildren organized with flights as they are all coming from different continents, etc but your guidance has been flawless in terms of which villa and how appropriate each one of them might or might not be for us.Thanks for so quickly coming up with such good alternatives to the first villa that was ideal but it was one bedroom short. The choices were to eliminate some children (not an option) or set our sights on another villa, which we did with your suggestion of alternatives. Thank you. Since the USA Thanksgiving week could have posed a potential problem I had to get going on booking a suitable villa pretty smartly, which we did in the end, thanks to you and Lisa. FYI, I may well be in touch at some point in these next 8 months with more questions and or requests. We look forward to our 2 week stay at our chosen villa and do hope that we might meet you once we are in situ. Thanks so much for all your help Regards Barbara and Donald
George is amazing - very friendly, responsive, comprehensive in his responses and always goes the extra mile to provide local information or things I have not even thought about asking! Makes for a very happy and seamless booking process and end to end experience so thanks George for being so helpful! I thoroughly recommend using Hammerton!
I thoroughly recommend Hammerton, they are quick to respond , very helpful and knowledgeable and a pleasure to discuss all requirements with.
We are returning customers, Hammerton have been very professional, Friendly, and go the extra mile to help We feel at ease dealing with them on a personal front just excellent
The Hammerton Team operating in the UK and Barbados are great to deal with - on time/prompt, knowledgeable and caring; highly recommend them as partners for your trip to Barbados.
Lisa responded very quickly to my queries and was generally clear and helpful especially about the fairly complicated COVID cancellation policies in place. She was also good at identifying what we were looking for and coming up with suggestions.
So far I have found their knowledge and expertise very encouraging. They are friendly and very professional. In what can only be described as challenging times I would recommend them to anyone.
I was very happy with the booking process which is well explained before paying the deposit. Also Mark answered my question very promptly and gave me the information i was looking for. The Hammerton's website was easy to navigate and there is lots of information on Barbados and things to see and do.
A friendly informative U.K. based company who absolutely know the villas etc they are marketing and able to offer tailor made advice subject to a clients criteria of wishes etc.
Excellent