Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd: Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 200 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Telephone

How would you rate Hammerton Caribbean Ltd ?

"I have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Barbados where I celebrated my birthday with 15 family members. Following a search on the Internet to find suitable villas I contacted Lisa Hammerton and from the very beginning I had a personal, efficient and informative service. Regular phone calls and emails kept me informed as to the progress of my booking and the villa chosen was perfect for me and my family. The payment process was easy via bank transfer and I was given plenty of notice as to when payments were due. Special dietary requests, booking baby equipment and ordering of food for our first few days were passed on to the villa staff and were as I had requested. I rate this company very highly and if I am lucky enough to return to Barbados I would certainly use them again."
"Fast, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Who could ask for more?"
"We have been going to Barbados using hotels for many years we have used Hammerton’s the last twice and their personal service and willingness to help has been first class. Couldn’t rate them highly enough"
"Very friendly and helpful"
"From our first enquiry to making the booking we have been thoroughly impressed with Lisa Hammerton and Hammerton Caribbean . Lisa’s professionalism, knowledge of both locations and types of properties that matched our exacting requirements was unsurpassed and Mark even made specific recommendations for properties with suitable pools for our 18 month old daughter. That just goes to show how much they care and the extra mile they will go to in order to ensure you find the best holiday rental for you. Communication was always so prompt which we were really impressed with as there is nothing worse than waiting a few days for answers to your questions. With Hammerton it was less than a few hours between each correspondence to receive an answer to our questions. We are excited about our trip and have no doubt that our experience will continue to be a very happy one. Absolutely would recommend having Hammerton manage your next trip to Barbados and we will certainly be using them again."
"Very prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. Went the extra mile to provide information that will hopefully make our stay more enjoyable."
"So so so helpful and patient as were wasn’t the most straightforward customers thank you so much for your time we all are looking forward to our holiday and birthday celebration"
"Cannot fault Lisa and Mark so far. I did an online chat on a Saturday morning, spoke on the phone 5 mins later. Was sent property options within the hour. On the Sunday I spoke to Lisa who was able to provide all the detailed information I needed and we booked by the Monday."
"Great service Intimate knowledge of all properties Felt very confident in their opinion Would definitely recommend"
"This is the first time I have booked with Hammerton Caribbean. I found Lisa to be very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. Lisa took into account all our needs and delivered a selection of accommodation for us to choose from, all of which was stunning. We look forward to our trip next year. Thank you Lisa"
"I have a bit of a reputation amongst my friends and family for liking my holidays and as such do spend quite a lot of time researching destinations, hotels, villas, restaurants etc. Over the years I have built up a bit of a list of useful companies, agencies and contacts that I have come to rely upon in certain destinations around the world. I have to say that Lisa is right up there with the best in terms of helpfulness, attitude and responsiveness . I emailed Lisa on Good Friday at lunchtime and by mid afternoon had about 10 options emailed to me fully priced up with all the info I could possibly require. By lunchtime on the Saturday we're all confirmed with a great apartment right on the beach. As far as Barbados is concerned I now have have a new contact on my list and need look no further !"
"Superb service - responses within a few minutes of emailing, even though it was out of normal hours. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend Lisa's services to anyone looking to book in Barbados. Very personal and helpful. We are very grateful. A&S"
"Excellent personal service. Lisa was able to make good recommendations and answer all our detailed questions. We could not have asked for a better service."
"I was very impressed with the service provided by Lisa at Hammerton. The booking was made so much easier as there was a UK contact number to ring."
"Lisa provided honest, knowledgeable information re: the properties on her website. She left me reassured and feel able to ask for further help when needed. Thank you"
"The service we received was excellent in every respect. Our enquiry was dealt with by Lisa who responded speedily offering advice based on their expert knowledge of the island and the individual properties. First class."
"I found Hammerton Barbados online and was impressed with their website. I was even more impressed to discover that they were easy to contact and talk to in person. Lisa is a very helpful, friendly and approachable lady who has a great knowledge of and interest in all of the properties they handle. She replies to all queries promptly and efficiently. It has been a joy to deal with Hammerton Barbados."
"Lisa was helpful and friendly one of the best holiday providers I have come across. Fiona"
"Lisa and Mark are knowledgeable about their properties and listen to precisely what it is that you, the customer, are looking for. Once a decision is made everything is handled extremely efficiently. Why don't more travel companies operate in this way? If you're going to Barbados we couldn't recommend Hammerton more highly."
"I was very impressed with the efficient service of Lisa at Hammerton Caribbean. She couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant to deal with, answering my emails very promptly and talking through my questions over the phone. I'm very glad to have what looks like a fantastic villa booked up with them."
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews