Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd: Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 200 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

How would you rate Hammerton Caribbean Ltd ?

"Very prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. Went the extra mile to provide information that will hopefully make our stay more enjoyable."
"So so so helpful and patient as were wasn’t the most straightforward customers thank you so much for your time we all are looking forward to our holiday and birthday celebration"
"Cannot fault Lisa and Mark so far. I did an online chat on a Saturday morning, spoke on the phone 5 mins later. Was sent property options within the hour. On the Sunday I spoke to Lisa who was able to provide all the detailed information I needed and we booked by the Monday."
"Great service Intimate knowledge of all properties Felt very confident in their opinion Would definitely recommend"
"This is the first time I have booked with Hammerton Caribbean. I found Lisa to be very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. Lisa took into account all our needs and delivered a selection of accommodation for us to choose from, all of which was stunning. We look forward to our trip next year. Thank you Lisa"
"I have a bit of a reputation amongst my friends and family for liking my holidays and as such do spend quite a lot of time researching destinations, hotels, villas, restaurants etc. Over the years I have built up a bit of a list of useful companies, agencies and contacts that I have come to rely upon in certain destinations around the world. I have to say that Lisa is right up there with the best in terms of helpfulness, attitude and responsiveness . I emailed Lisa on Good Friday at lunchtime and by mid afternoon had about 10 options emailed to me fully priced up with all the info I could possibly require. By lunchtime on the Saturday we're all confirmed with a great apartment right on the beach. As far as Barbados is concerned I now have have a new contact on my list and need look no further !"
"Superb service - responses within a few minutes of emailing, even though it was out of normal hours. Nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend Lisa's services to anyone looking to book in Barbados. Very personal and helpful. We are very grateful. A&S"
"Excellent personal service. Lisa was able to make good recommendations and answer all our detailed questions. We could not have asked for a better service."
"I was very impressed with the service provided by Lisa at Hammerton. The booking was made so much easier as there was a UK contact number to ring."
"Lisa provided honest, knowledgeable information re: the properties on her website. She left me reassured and feel able to ask for further help when needed. Thank you"
"The service we received was excellent in every respect. Our enquiry was dealt with by Lisa who responded speedily offering advice based on their expert knowledge of the island and the individual properties. First class."
"I found Hammerton Barbados online and was impressed with their website. I was even more impressed to discover that they were easy to contact and talk to in person. Lisa is a very helpful, friendly and approachable lady who has a great knowledge of and interest in all of the properties they handle. She replies to all queries promptly and efficiently. It has been a joy to deal with Hammerton Barbados."
"Lisa was helpful and friendly one of the best holiday providers I have come across. Fiona"
"Lisa and Mark are knowledgeable about their properties and listen to precisely what it is that you, the customer, are looking for. Once a decision is made everything is handled extremely efficiently. Why don't more travel companies operate in this way? If you're going to Barbados we couldn't recommend Hammerton more highly."
"I was very impressed with the efficient service of Lisa at Hammerton Caribbean. She couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant to deal with, answering my emails very promptly and talking through my questions over the phone. I'm very glad to have what looks like a fantastic villa booked up with them."
"Have found Hammerton Caribbean to be very helpful so far with my booking. Mark's knowledge of Barbados was reassuring when booking the right property for our holiday and so far everything has been very satisfactory."
"We were left a few days before we flew out to Barbados with no accommodation having booked with another tour operator. In a blind panic I did a google search and emailed Lisa amongst other Barbados tour operators. All I can say is I cannot believe how lucky I was to find Hammerton Barbados. Lisa and Mark have been amazing. We are having an amazing trip and I will definitely be back to book another trip with you guys plus I will be recommending you to anyone who asks me about traveling to Barbados. Your service had been first class. Thank you very, very much..."
"Warm, professional, deeply knowledgeable but didn't overstate and checked before answering the rare point of detail in my questions where there was less than 100% certainty. The phone was always answered, emails always responded to. An exemplary experience through to confirmation of my booking."
"Mark and Lisa have been very helpful throughout the process of booking our holiday. Would highly recommend using them."
"Excellent service, fast replies and very helpful. Having attempted to book a villa in Barbados advertised through TripAdvisor where the agents did not reply for an age, only to tell you the property is taken, the service by Mark and Lisa was refreshing. They also offered to help in hiring a suitable car for our large party also."
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews