Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd
Read Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd:

Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy
Hammerton are very efficient and professional and give support wherever it is needed
Having had very poor service from other “luxury villa” companies (not answering emails or even wanting to confirm a booking), Hammerton Barbados were completely the opposite. Really good communication, clear setting of expectations and a pleasure to deal with. Could not recommend highly enough! Special mention to George, who was a joy to deal with. Looking forward to booking our next holiday through them.
We have been to Barbados many times but this will be our first trip staying at a villa, and how lucky we have been to find Hammerton Barbados. Searching for villa rental companies is a mind field on it's own, many companies took a few days to reply or some never got back in touch however when i contacted Hammerton Barbados George was in touch within a couple of hours. Efficient, professional, friendly & ultimately extremely knowledgeable of Barbados, the villas and the current covid processes and wanted the same outcome as us, to find a villa that would work for a young family. No question to 'silly', no request too big or small. What a find. Impressed is an understatement, look no further you are in safe hands with Hammerton Barbados. Thankyou so much George & team at Hammerton Barbados, i know this will not be the last time we book with you.
We contacted the company through the chat function and immediately started to receive the best customer service we have ever had in the UK. George was able to provide all the information we needed, put a hold on the villa we asked for and book it for us in an extremely courteous and efficient manner. We could not have had a better booking experience. This was particularly appreciated at this time when travellers have so many hoops to jump through.
Hammertons continue to provide an extremely professional and helpful service especially in these most difficult times and I will not hesitate to use them for future Barbados bookings. Their knowledge of the villas/apartments on offer make choosing which one to book extremely easy.
Excellent. It was lovely chatting with Lisa who responded quickly and efficiently to any requests we had. Very informative and reassuring. We feel we are in very good hands x
I can't recommend Lisa and her team at Hammerton enough. We have used them several times now and to be honest I don't even bother to look elsewhere. Their selection of villas & apartments is excellent with something for everyone if you are looking to stay on the west coast. Always at the end of the phone / email regardless of time or day to answer any questions and always respond very quickly. If like me you prefer a personal service where you can deal direct with people that are really good at what they do - then look no further if you are going to Barbados !
The booking process has been excellent and they have been happy to answer any questions.
Perfect. The booking process was very easy. All communications were quick, all questions were answered. Very very much looking forward to time away. Thank you
Excellent service and great communication
We have booked our winter holiday with Hammerton’s and if the service we have received so far is anything to go by we don’t anticipate any problems. I was assisted in my property search by George, who was friendly and approachable and very knowledgeable about Barbados and in particular the villa Benjoli breeze which we have decided on. There was no pushy sales pitch just someone wanting to share their knowledge and expertise in order to get the right property match for all the group despite our differences in villa locations. I am sure we will have a fabulous time and I feel confident that George will assist us should we need further support before we depart in Jan 2022.
The service we have received so far has been first class! Great communication and all good
Hammerton’s response to my enquiries was very prompt and on point.
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable team. Prompt replies during the property search and booking process.
Lisa was super helpful and friendly offering, what felt like, a very personal service. In a world where ‘online’ is king, it was most refreshing and I feel that I will speak to Lisa again for future breaks.
Lisa was very helpful with our enquiry, assisting with finding the right villa for our needs. I have every confidence in that our holiday will be everything we are expecting. Thank you again Lisa for your help, CM
Amazing service, Lisa took note of our requirements and delivered. No doubt will be using again and definitely will be recommending. Thanks so much for your help and we are looking forward to our trip!
Very responsive and accommodating for the search and booking of a villa suitable to our needs. Helpful to be able to discuss details with Mark over the phone.
Once again it has been a pleasure to work with George. He is always so flexible, knowledgeable and patient, nothing is too much trouble. Thank you!
Lisa was accommodating. She responded almost immediately to emails and answered all of my questions.
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 208 reviews