Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd: Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service. Lots of detailed information for booking. Even a personal phone call in case of any extra questions."
"Very pleasant and efficient booking service. Very helpful and gave good guidance on the properties available."
"Booked through Hammerton for the first time this year. Only paid the deposit today, so can’t comment on much more than the first stage, but great service so far and very helpful, without being overbearing - thank you."
"We booked 2 apartments with Lisa , she was extremely helpful, friendly and got us just what we were looking for . She responded to our questions very quickly and I would highly recommend them."
"Super personal service and excellent local advice. The easiest holiday I have ever booked!"
"Lisa was very informative from the start and very prompt with her responses. Would definitely use Hammerton Barbados again."
"Excellent speedy service - absolutely delighted to have discovered Hammerton Caribbean."
"We worked with Lisa at Hammerton to plan a trip and villa rental in Barbados. She has been responsive, helpful, knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent advice and prompt booking service. We can’t wait to get there now and enjoy our holiday."
"I found Mark and Lisa to be very helpful when we were booking our holiday to Barbados- they gave us lots of options and helped us settle on the right one for our family. They are very experienced and have visited the properties themselves. Thank you and we can't wait to go now!!"
"once again Lisa and Mark make booking your holiday very easy there is nothing they can't do for stay in Barbados extremely professional company"
"We don't normally write reviews, but have made an exception because we can't speak highly enough of the excellent service provided by Hammertons. They are a pleasure to deal with and we have just booked with Lisa for the second successive year. They handle all enquiries and queries in an efficient, speedy and friendly manner and, most importantly, they have an excellent knowledge of the island, which helps enormously. Have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Lisa couldn’t have been more helpful, she has excellent local knowledge & was always willing to assist us. I highly recommend Hammerton if you are looking for the personal touch."
"Marks and Lisa made booking our vacation painless! They answered all inquiries promptly, via email or live chat. When we were ready to book a property, it was just a matter of sending an email and it was done. All follow up documentation was forwarded to us in a timely manner We are so looking forward to our vacation in lovely Barbados. Thank you Mark and Lisa you are true professionals🌞"
"Excellent service from Hammertons. Our apartment was first class - we loved our time there so much that we have re booked for two weeks next year! Lisa was always ready to answer any queries we had about the location and Barbados prior to our holiday. I would recommend Hammertons."
"Lisa was absolutely excellent helping us chose a Villa in Barbados for our family holiday this summer. We had a long list of requirements because we are travelling with a baby, she shortlisted 5 properties which matched our requirements from hundreds of other villas and then we chose our favourite. I can't recommend Lisa enough she made the whole booking process so easy, the whole company is very professional and efficient - we received all our paperwork in the post the next day after paying our deposit. I would definitely book another villa through this company - thanks again and we can't wait for our holiday in the Summer!"
"This is the second time I have booked with Hammerton Barbados. Even though they were on holiday they still sorted out my booking for me. I am staying in the same Villa again on Royal Westmorland which is lovely. The process is very easy and Lisa takes care of all of our needs. Have just recomended them to our friends."
"As experienced villa renters worldwide we chose Hammerton Baarbados, mainly as a result of their excellent website. We are now repeat renters through them, in three different villas. Lisa and Mark are extremely conscientious, efficient, honest and very friendly - a perfect combination. You deal with them personally. Their knowledge of the island and villas they act for is exemplary. If anyone can help make your villa holiday in Barbados a wonderful experience it is them! We cannot recommend them highly enough - we never write reviews, but they are exceptional."
"Second booking, need I say more. Thank you Lisa and Mark for a great company and great service."
"I found the website on Google and had never heard of the company before. The search for a suitable holiday rental was easy and informative and quick to navigate through. A live chat popped up early on and this was beneficial. Then emails to and fro were responded to quickly and efficiently and this interaction led me to make a booking."
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 61 reviews