Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd: Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy

"We don't normally write reviews, but have made an exception because we can't speak highly enough of the excellent service provided by Hammertons. They are a pleasure to deal with and we have just booked with Lisa for the second successive year. They handle all enquiries and queries in an efficient, speedy and friendly manner and, most importantly, they have an excellent knowledge of the island, which helps enormously. Have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Lisa couldn’t have been more helpful, she has excellent local knowledge & was always willing to assist us. I highly recommend Hammerton if you are looking for the personal touch."
"Marks and Lisa made booking our vacation painless! They answered all inquiries promptly, via email or live chat. When we were ready to book a property, it was just a matter of sending an email and it was done. All follow up documentation was forwarded to us in a timely manner We are so looking forward to our vacation in lovely Barbados. Thank you Mark and Lisa you are true professionals🌞"
"Excellent service from Hammertons. Our apartment was first class - we loved our time there so much that we have re booked for two weeks next year! Lisa was always ready to answer any queries we had about the location and Barbados prior to our holiday. I would recommend Hammertons."
"Lisa was absolutely excellent helping us chose a Villa in Barbados for our family holiday this summer. We had a long list of requirements because we are travelling with a baby, she shortlisted 5 properties which matched our requirements from hundreds of other villas and then we chose our favourite. I can't recommend Lisa enough she made the whole booking process so easy, the whole company is very professional and efficient - we received all our paperwork in the post the next day after paying our deposit. I would definitely book another villa through this company - thanks again and we can't wait for our holiday in the Summer!"
"This is the second time I have booked with Hammerton Barbados. Even though they were on holiday they still sorted out my booking for me. I am staying in the same Villa again on Royal Westmorland which is lovely. The process is very easy and Lisa takes care of all of our needs. Have just recomended them to our friends."
"As experienced villa renters worldwide we chose Hammerton Baarbados, mainly as a result of their excellent website. We are now repeat renters through them, in three different villas. Lisa and Mark are extremely conscientious, efficient, honest and very friendly - a perfect combination. You deal with them personally. Their knowledge of the island and villas they act for is exemplary. If anyone can help make your villa holiday in Barbados a wonderful experience it is them! We cannot recommend them highly enough - we never write reviews, but they are exceptional."
"Second booking, need I say more. Thank you Lisa and Mark for a great company and great service."
"I found the website on Google and had never heard of the company before. The search for a suitable holiday rental was easy and informative and quick to navigate through. A live chat popped up early on and this was beneficial. Then emails to and fro were responded to quickly and efficiently and this interaction led me to make a booking."
"So far Lisa and mark have been brilliant. Replying to emails and callls quickly and trying to help in any way they possibly can.. Complete confidence in they’re company and at this stage wouldn’t hesitate to use and recommend them"
"A very smooth transaction from start to finish . Prompt responses, and all questions answered in a concise manner. A very professional service, with plenty of attention to detail."
"Great service so far, Lisa really went above and beyond to help us find the right holiday!"
"As a large party travelling to Barbados next year, (2019), we were hoping that sorting the trip for a party of this size, would not be too complicated. I can say, that our dealings with Lisa have been very easy and quick. They clearly have local knowledge and only to happy to help with different requirements and needs. Would definitely recommend them for their professionalism."
"Hammerton provide a first class service. The response to first contact is prompt ,efficient and engaging. Questions and queries are dealt with efficiently and courteously. A range of options are provided,advice given clearly and instructions acted upon promptly. I have used Hammerton a couple of times now and the service has been excellent , I will continue to use them in future as they have made my life so much easier!!"
"I have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Barbados where I celebrated my birthday with 15 family members. Following a search on the Internet to find suitable villas I contacted Lisa Hammerton and from the very beginning I had a personal, efficient and informative service. Regular phone calls and emails kept me informed as to the progress of my booking and the villa chosen was perfect for me and my family. The payment process was easy via bank transfer and I was given plenty of notice as to when payments were due. Special dietary requests, booking baby equipment and ordering of food for our first few days were passed on to the villa staff and were as I had requested. I rate this company very highly and if I am lucky enough to return to Barbados I would certainly use them again."
"Fast, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Who could ask for more?"
"We have been going to Barbados using hotels for many years we have used Hammerton’s the last twice and their personal service and willingness to help has been first class. Couldn’t rate them highly enough"
"From our first enquiry to making the booking we have been thoroughly impressed with Lisa Hammerton and Hammerton Caribbean . Lisa’s professionalism, knowledge of both locations and types of properties that matched our exacting requirements was unsurpassed and Mark even made specific recommendations for properties with suitable pools for our 18 month old daughter. That just goes to show how much they care and the extra mile they will go to in order to ensure you find the best holiday rental for you. Communication was always so prompt which we were really impressed with as there is nothing worse than waiting a few days for answers to your questions. With Hammerton it was less than a few hours between each correspondence to receive an answer to our questions. We are excited about our trip and have no doubt that our experience will continue to be a very happy one. Absolutely would recommend having Hammerton manage your next trip to Barbados and we will certainly be using them again."
"Very prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. Went the extra mile to provide information that will hopefully make our stay more enjoyable."
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 50 reviews