Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammerton Caribbean Ltd
Read Hammerton Caribbean Ltd Reviews

About Hammerton Caribbean Ltd:

Hammerton Caribbean offers a selection of over 250 stunning villas and apartments to rent along the famous west coast of Barbados. We take huge pride in the personal service we offer and look forward to arranging your next holiday to this wonderful island in the sun.

Tell us how Hammerton Caribbean Ltd made you happy
Mark and Lisa

I do not know quite where to start.

If it hadn't been for your help, guidance, understanding and in particular your patience we would not have been able to find such an appropriate villa so quickly and easily as we have. Granted, I did ask a lot of questions, probably a lot more than most renters and that is where your patience was tested. Thank you.

It has not been easy to get all my children and grandchildren organized with flights as they are all coming from different continents, etc but your guidance has been flawless in terms of which villa and how appropriate each one of them might or might not be for us.Thanks for so quickly coming up with such good alternatives to the first villa that was ideal but it was one bedroom short. The choices were to eliminate some children (not an option) or set our sights on another villa, which we did with your suggestion of alternatives. Thank you.

Since the USA Thanksgiving week could have posed a potential problem I had to get going on booking a suitable villa pretty smartly, which we did in the end, thanks to you and Lisa.

FYI, I may well be in touch at some point in these next 8 months with more questions and or requests.

We look forward to our 2 week stay at our chosen villa and do hope that we might meet you once we are in situ.

Thanks so much for all your help
Regards
Barbara and Donald
George is amazing - very friendly, responsive, comprehensive in his responses and always goes the extra mile to provide local information or things I have not even thought about asking! Makes for a very happy and seamless booking process and end to end experience so thanks George for being so helpful! I thoroughly recommend using Hammerton!
I thoroughly recommend Hammerton, they are quick to respond , very helpful and knowledgeable and a pleasure to discuss all requirements with.
We are returning customers, Hammerton have been very professional, Friendly, and go the extra mile to help We feel at ease dealing with them on a personal front just excellent
The Hammerton Team operating in the UK and Barbados are great to deal with - on time/prompt, knowledgeable and caring; highly recommend them as partners for your trip to Barbados.
Lisa responded very quickly to my queries and was generally clear and helpful especially about the fairly complicated COVID cancellation policies in place. She was also good at identifying what we were looking for and coming up with suggestions.
So far I have found their knowledge and expertise very encouraging. They are friendly and very professional. In what can only be described as challenging times I would recommend them to anyone.
I was very happy with the booking process which is well explained before paying the deposit.
Also Mark answered my question very promptly and gave me the information i was looking for.
The Hammerton's website was easy to navigate and there is lots of information on Barbados and things to see and do.
A friendly informative U.K. based company who absolutely know the villas etc they are marketing and able to offer tailor made advice subject to a clients criteria of wishes etc.
Excellent
Very efficient service by the Hammerton team, quick and easy with lots of additional information
Very helpful - thank you!
Thank you to George and Katy for your help and amazing service throughout the entire process. Your knowledge and understanding of our needs, especially the attention to detail in all the little specifics that make the travel experience just perfect. Your selection of properties in Barbados are world class, and absolutely hit the spot. I would not look anywhere else when searching for that perfect holiday in Barbados. Thank you again
The service and friendliness have been outstanding with a very professional approach and willingness to go the extra mile. We have been very happy and will definitely come back next time we need accommodation
Very knowledgeable Straight forward no messing Brill
Excellent experience!
It was good to speak with Lisa. I found her to be very responsive, friendly and professional in answering my query. Thank you. Would definitely recommend the company to others.
Lisa and mark were extremly helpful and knowledgeable about all of the propertes as well as the current covid protocols, and the local areas around each villa.
This company really go the extra mile. All questions were answered quickly, from landing, transfers, shopping, cots and highchairs.
I will use Hammerton again, and will be recommedning them to friends and family.
Thanks Lisa & Mark
George was my poc and he was always helpful, accommodating and patient. No request was ever too much. Definitely highly recommended. Many thanks!
I was delighted with the professional, courteous and knowledgeable service from George. Nothing was too much trouble. He was able to answer all of my initial queries and concerns about travelling to Barbados in the current climate. We will definitely use Hammerton again, and I'm very happy to recommend them. Excellent service.
Hammerton Caribbean Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 172 reviews