Hallam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hallam

info@hallam.co.uk

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Tell us how Hallam made you happy

Live Chat
"Attended one of their Digital Marketing Workshops, extremely useful, great content and lots of information to take away with you and put into practice. Annual event for me now!"
"Shapa Digital Marketing Seminar 15/3/2017 - a superb presentation, packed full of helpful tips and hints. Susan keeps you fully engaged with lots of variety and interesting information. She covered all types of digital marketing and what's changed since last year, what's likely to change and how to react. She gives examples to illustrate what you should and could be doing. Superb, highly recommended."
"I found the Webinar hosted by Susan Hallam from Hallam Internet to be extremely detailed and informative. Susan packed a lot of information into the hour-long Webinar and pitched it at just the right level - she also fully answered both of my questions at the end. I attend Webinars organised by the Department for International Trade on a regular basis and this was head and shoulders above the others I have attended recently, due to Susan's manner of delivery and the detail of her advice and observations."
"Susan Hallam presented a webinar on online advertising which I attended. She is very knowledgeable and provided many practical tips to help businesses to start to understand the world of online advertising. Her content was great and pitched at the right level for me. Her style was also good - fluent and professional but also friendly and human."
"Very informative and helpful company, they really know their SEO. :)"
"Informative, practical information and tips delivered by a knowledgeable team with confidence. An enjoyable learning experience in a welcoming environment. Lots to takeaway and work with. Thank you"
"Terrific Marketing Clinic hosted on 07/03 by Owen. Learnt a great amount about PPC in a very short space of time."
"The team at Hallam Internet hosted a fantastic workshop (Building Successful Digital Campaigns & Live Business Reviews) in partnership with D2N2. They provided valuable advice and practical tips which I look forward to implementing. A passionate, friendly, knowledgable team. Thank you."
"I attended the workshop: Building Successful Digital Campaigns & Live Business Reviews. I would like to say that I was very impressed with Susan and all the speakers for making this a much more understandable way of approaching these subjects. Thank you."
"Susan and her Team presented the key issues of marketing in today's digital environment in an informative and authoritative manner. the team presented possible solutions and pitfalls,a nd made everyone aware of where they needed to look to improve their on line presence. Excellent team and speakers. I have yet to find out but assume the personal service they will give will be first rate."
"Really informative and useful presentation given by people who are clearly passionate about what they do."
"Susan Hallam and her team gave great tips and advice today at the Building Successful Digital Campaigns event supported by D2N2.I found it very useful. Susan and Lauren were particularly effective and engaging as speakers, using language I could understand and not too full of jargon. The guys could learn a few things from their female colleagues in terms of presentation style!! I you have the money to spend on assistance with a digital campaign or just improving your online presence, I got the feeling Hallam would have the expertise, energy and commitment to provide value for money, whatever your goal."
"I as a willing guinea pig who benefited from the analysis given by Owen at the meeting. Enjoyable and I understood his presentation"
"Exceptional digital strategy advice"
"Susan Hallam was a very strong speaker. Both authoritative and flexible, with a clear sense of the issues facing arts organisations."
"Excellent presentation full of expert knowledge and ways to apply it."
"Cutting through the rubbish: straight-forward, effective, practical"
"Susan Hallam gave a brilliant and informative talk at a recent IT4Arts workshop day. It was enough to spur me to re-thinking our overall approach to marketing, as well as providing some very practical things I could implement right away."
"Susan Hallam gave a an excellent presentation as part of a recent IT for Arts training day on Digital Strategies for Arts organisations"
"Susan Hallam's presentations always send me back to the office with a long task list. Usually a combination of fundamental basics that have been squeezed off my personal radar, together with a mix of new tools, ideas and technologies to explore. Clear, practical and often proven examples of digital essentials and possibilities."
Hallam is rated 4.88 based on 83 reviews