Hallam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hallam

info@hallam.co.uk

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Click Here

Tell us how Hallam made you happy

Live Chat
"The worst company I hired in the last 7 years. They are clueless about what they're doing and they promise things they can't deliver. A complete waste of money. Avoid at all costs and hire people who care about your business, not just getting paid."
I am sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with us. I must admit we are slightly surprised to see this review 18 months after the campaign finished.

We take pride in ensuring clients receive an excellent service from us. As such, I would be happy to discuss the nature of your review in more detail.

If you would like to discuss your feedback, please contact Stuart Ross (Managing Director) on 0115 948 0123.
"We’ve worked with Hallam for well over a year now. I must say it’s a refreshing change to work with such a forward-thinking agency that really understands our business. You can often get bamboozled with all the techniques that are needed to gain an advantage online these days - since things are changing rapidly and its impossible for us to keep up. Hallam have a fantastic team with a skill set that spans across the whole digital landscape. They’ve made a massive impact on our business taking us to new levels online that aligns with our goals. I would thoroughly recommend anyone looking to push their online presence to the next level to speak to them – and they’re a great bunch too."
"Just returned from an advice session with Susan Hallam to clarify our thinking about a forthcoming email marketing campaign. The most worthwhile 45 minutes I've spent in a long time. Strategic thinking, technical expertise and creativity provided clearly and with good humour. We left informed and empowered. Couldn't really ask for more."
"A really informative workshop that covered the latest tips and tools for google analytics / SEO and link building.. was really well received by all and packed with insights to help us all develop our digital strategies."
"The very best in digital marketing! I recently attended an insightful LinkedIn session, delivered by Susan Hallam, where many tips, tricks, tools and best practice approaches to utilising LinkedIn for sales, marketing and thought leadership were presented - a thoroughly enjoyable day! We’ve worked with Hallam for a couple of years now and we could not be happy with there approach to getting you results. We would highly recommend this agency to anyone without any hesitation!"
"Shapa Digital Marketing Workshop 15/3/2017 – Susan……you rock!! The workshop was, from my POV, mind-blowing! I learnt so many things I'll start implementing asap. The content of the workshop was great, with tips on what to do and what not to. Topics were covered very clearly and with high level of detail. The discussions with the rest of the participants was very fruitful and well driven by Susan. Overall, I loved it! Highly recommended!!"
"I attended the digital marketing workshop presented by Susan. It was really well delivered, always learn something new and worthwhile. The workshops are also good fun and Susan is very good at keeping you engaged. Must be good I've been seven times!"
"Attended one of their Digital Marketing Workshops, extremely useful, great content and lots of information to take away with you and put into practice. Annual event for me now!"
"I've been given digital guidance from Hallam in a number of ways. It's given us a great and comprehensive understanding of many things that will help the charity I work for. They are a passionate team that really know their stuff. The Digital Summit was fabulous - not to be missed."
"Susan did a wonderful talk at Biocity on Social Media. She provided us with lots of tools and ideas to take away with us. There was some great advice for beginners to social media as well as those with more experience."
"A very useful and engaging day workshop on Linkedin with Susan from Hallam- learned a lot of useful things on how I can improve my use of the platform which I'll be putting into practice!"
"Attended a LinkedIn for Sales Professionals training course yesterday, ran by Susan and it was brilliant. I learned so much on the day and am now starting to put what I learned into practice. I had no idea how much there was to learn, but fortunately I felt the course was absolutely taylor made for the group and the day flew by. I would definitely love to attend further courses run by Susan Hallam and her team"
"A fantastic day of training, a useful insight into LinkedIn even for someone who thought they knew LinkedIn very well, I found very useful hints and tips from Susan along the way. The training was a full day and broke up presentations and been talked to with practicals and breaks."
"I attended an incredibly useful training course with Susan Hallam on LinkedIn for sales professionals. I wasn't sure how much I was going to get out of the course as I've been using LinkedIn for years and thought I knew pretty much everything(!), but this course taught me some new things as well as strategised how to use it effectively as part of our sales tools in the workplace. Recommend it to anyone involved in trying to generate sales leads and improve connectivity with customers."
"Great training course from Susan. Very engaging and always focused on the sales results from LinkedIn marketing. Top notch!"
"The meeting about GDPR was very helpful. A big thank you to the Hallam team for taking the time to inform us of the changes."
"I attended a #shemeansbusiness event in Glasgow last night where Lauren Ahluwalia gave an inspiring and instructive talk on Facebook advertising. Lauren was engaging and her energy and enthusiasm for her subject were infectious. Great work! Thank you, Lauren and Hallam Internet. @nikkiojiwears"
"I attended the #shemeansbusiness free training day last week run by Hallam Internet. Expertly presented and a great group of ladies in attendance. Nice environment and I came away with so much useful and practical information. Thankyou Hallam 😊"
"Our main reason for using Hallam was to improve the performance of our website as a lead generation tool, specifically by increasing the volume of targeted quality traffic to the website. Hallam have done an excellent job in fulfilling that requirement using their expert knowledge and skills to increase the volume of relevant content, doubling traffic year on year and ultimately increasing the number of relevant quality leads coming through to the business."
"Very interesting presentation from Susan on the current digital trends and terminology that surround them, particularly on how to reach your customers/audience, ways to engage with them, acquiring their trust, creating conversation & how to retain them. I found Susan very clear, concise and friendly, making for a very enjoyable and thought provoking session. I'm now thinking - how she can help 3DG Design Services?"
Hallam is rated 4.88 based on 84 reviews