Hallam Reviews

Live Chat
Read Hallam Reviews

info@hallam.co.uk

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Tell us how Hallam made you happy
Great talk at the CHO conference from Mark. ‘I don’t do sales.’ is THE best sales comment when you give great advice. Take away for me was the time of day to send a request for feedback.
We had such a useful day with Kieran, he's incredibly knowledgeable and teaches you what you need to know in a simple and effective way. We had loads to take away and feel far more confident that we can now get to where we want to be :)
Kieran did a great talk on how to increase conversions using social media. It was really useful to learn more about using paid features across the platforms as this isn't something I knew a lot about. I also appreciated hearing about some different tools and websites that I've not heard of before. He was happy to answer questions (and seemed eager to receive more!)
I have attended a couple of Susan Hallam’s workshops, and each time Susan has exceeded my expectations. Susan has a wealth of knowledge and a very deep understanding of marketing, but for me it’s the manner in which Susan is able to translate and communicate solutions to complex challenges. Her recommendations are always clear, easy to understand and places the audience’s needs at the centre. Highly recommended.
I first experienced Susan in a "Camp Fire" session at the Doing it Differently 2019 event organised by Lincoln University at Forest Pines near Scunthorpe. It was only supposed to 20 mins but all of us including Susan lost track of time and were a bit late for lunch break but we were all so engrossed and didn't really care about our stomachs. Soon after this event I was made aware that Susan was doing a follow up morning event at Doddington Hall near Lincoln and I immediately booked on. That event again was brilliant; Susan takes the time with everybody to find out what they were looking to get out of the workshop so she could adapt it to the people in the room on that day. Her approach is clear, concise and honest with a mixture of fun too. If you want to speak to an expert in their field I recommend you attend one of Susans events or allow her to employ her skills for your business.
Recently attended a workshop ran by Susan at Doddington Hall, "Managing Your Online Reputation". Wonderful event! Susan is eminently engaging and commands the room! The content presented was easily digestible and so relevant to the business. My only desire was for the even to last longer! Her ability to tailor her information to you personally is a reflection of her wealth of experience and practical understanding of all types of business needs. The breadth of businesses in the room was wide but helpful and personal advice was offered to all. This, along with open discussion about personal requirement and practical examples (including the business I work for) made it a truly engaging event. I left with a voracious need to improve our online presence and left with knowledge, skills and ideas that are perfectly transferable to my work. So, time to set to!
I attended one of Susan's workshops recently - "Managing your online reputation". The session was really informative and she put things across in an easy to understand way (I'm no geek). She clearly understands the market and I would highly recommend her presentations to anyone in business.
Attended Managing Your Online Reputation with Susan Hallam. Great event and learnt a lot. Will definitely be applying it to my business. Recommend this course.
I recently attended a session on managing your online reputation. Susan delivered it with great ease and questions were answered offering helpful hints and tips. I came away from the day with an action plan for what I would do next. I thoroughly enjoyed it, found it useful to the business and will look out for further training or talks to be given by Susan.
Attended a fantastic course yesterday delivered by Susan focusing on 'online reputation.' The content was excellent and Susan was both engaging and dynamic. Most importantly I came away fully enthused with lots of practical advice which will have an immediate impact on my business - thank you !
I attended a free seminar led by Hallam for 'managing your online reputation'. Susan delivered a very comprehensive agenda; mixed with live examples, best practice, top tips and a good chunk of humour too - but no sales pitch or hard sell...! I left with a spring in my step and some tangible actions to follow up. Couldn't ask for any more really.
We were looking for an email marketing solution that integrated with our existing CRM system. Mail Chimp appeared to be a favourable solution, therefore we sought advice from Hallam. Hallam listened to our requirements and built templates in accordance with our marketing needs tailored to our house style. In addition to this Hallam not only delivered a comprehensive training session on how to use Mail Chimp on a day-to-day basis, but also provided tips and advice on best practice for future campaigns. We would thoroughly recommend Hallam. (And they provided a great lunch, too!).
Thanks for the kind words, Dawn! Glad you enjoyed the training and the lunch :)
I attended a free breakfast briefing on 'How to build online growth through digital PR' at Hallam. There was a lot of useful content crammed into the short session, and I've come away with some good ideas as well as useful resources to implement at work. I'm already working in PR/Comms but definitely learned something new. It was also great to see the wider team supporting the event, and if anyone is wondering if the free training includes a heavy sales pitch, it doesn't! The informal networking at the end was also a good way to meet people in similar roles from across the city.
Thanks for coming along, Lucy! Hope to see you again soon.
With restrictions in place regarding Tobacco and related products, we needed some advice on SEO to help get higher up in the google rankings for popular brands and products. The Team at Hallam helped out immensely and we saw a great improvement in not only our google search position but also in conversions. Would recommend to anyone in a restricted industry or not.
We’ve worked with Hallam for well over a year now. I must say it’s a refreshing change to work with such a forward-thinking agency that really understands our business. You can often get bamboozled with all the techniques that are needed to gain an advantage online these days - since things are changing rapidly and its impossible for us to keep up. Hallam have a fantastic team with a skill set that spans across the whole digital landscape. They’ve made a massive impact on our business taking us to new levels online that aligns with our goals. I would thoroughly recommend anyone looking to push their online presence to the next level to speak to them – and they’re a great bunch too.
I've been given digital guidance from Hallam in a number of ways. It's given us a great and comprehensive understanding of many things that will help the charity I work for. They are a passionate team that really know their stuff. The Digital Summit was fabulous - not to be missed.
Just returned from an advice session with Susan Hallam to clarify our thinking about a forthcoming email marketing campaign. The most worthwhile 45 minutes I've spent in a long time. Strategic thinking, technical expertise and creativity provided clearly and with good humour. We left informed and empowered. Couldn't really ask for more.
Susan did a wonderful talk at Biocity on Social Media. She provided us with lots of tools and ideas to take away with us. There was some great advice for beginners to social media as well as those with more experience.
A really informative workshop that covered the latest tips and tools for google analytics / SEO and link building.. was really well received by all and packed with insights to help us all develop our digital strategies.
A very useful and engaging day workshop on Linkedin with Susan from Hallam- learned a lot of useful things on how I can improve my use of the platform which I'll be putting into practice!
Hallam is rated 4.88 based on 85 reviews