Hallam Internet Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hallam Internet

info@hallaminternet.com

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Live Chat

How would you rate Hallam Internet ?

"We’ve worked with Hallam for well over a year now. I must say it’s a refreshing change to work with such a forward-thinking agency that really understands our business. You can often get bamboozled with all the techniques that are needed to gain an advantage online these days - since things are changing rapidly and its impossible for us to keep up. Hallam have a fantastic team with a skill set that spans across the whole digital landscape. They’ve made a massive impact on our business taking us to new levels online that aligns with our goals. I would thoroughly recommend anyone looking to push their online presence to the next level to speak to them – and they’re a great bunch too."
"I've been given digital guidance from Hallam in a number of ways. It's given us a great and comprehensive understanding of many things that will help the charity I work for. They are a passionate team that really know their stuff. The Digital Summit was fabulous - not to be missed."
"Just returned from an advice session with Susan Hallam to clarify our thinking about a forthcoming email marketing campaign. The most worthwhile 45 minutes I've spent in a long time. Strategic thinking, technical expertise and creativity provided clearly and with good humour. We left informed and empowered. Couldn't really ask for more."
"The worst company I hired in the last 7 years. They are clueless about what they're doing and they promise things they can't deliver. A complete waste of money. Avoid at all costs and hire people who care about your business, not just getting paid."
I am sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with us. I must admit we are slightly surprised to see this review 18 months after the campaign finished.

We take pride in ensuring clients receive an excellent service from us. As such, I would be happy to discuss the nature of your review in more detail.

If you would like to discuss your feedback, please contact Stuart Ross (Managing Director) on 0115 948 0123.
"Susan did a wonderful talk at Biocity on Social Media. She provided us with lots of tools and ideas to take away with us. There was some great advice for beginners to social media as well as those with more experience."
"A really informative workshop that covered the latest tips and tools for google analytics / SEO and link building.. was really well received by all and packed with insights to help us all develop our digital strategies."
"A very useful and engaging day workshop on Linkedin with Susan from Hallam- learned a lot of useful things on how I can improve my use of the platform which I'll be putting into practice!"
"The very best in digital marketing! I recently attended an insightful LinkedIn session, delivered by Susan Hallam, where many tips, tricks, tools and best practice approaches to utilising LinkedIn for sales, marketing and thought leadership were presented - a thoroughly enjoyable day! We’ve worked with Hallam for a couple of years now and we could not be happy with there approach to getting you results. We would highly recommend this agency to anyone without any hesitation!"
"Attended a LinkedIn for Sales Professionals training course yesterday, ran by Susan and it was brilliant. I learned so much on the day and am now starting to put what I learned into practice. I had no idea how much there was to learn, but fortunately I felt the course was absolutely taylor made for the group and the day flew by. I would definitely love to attend further courses run by Susan Hallam and her team"
"A fantastic day of training, a useful insight into LinkedIn even for someone who thought they knew LinkedIn very well, I found very useful hints and tips from Susan along the way. The training was a full day and broke up presentations and been talked to with practicals and breaks."
"I attended an incredibly useful training course with Susan Hallam on LinkedIn for sales professionals. I wasn't sure how much I was going to get out of the course as I've been using LinkedIn for years and thought I knew pretty much everything(!), but this course taught me some new things as well as strategised how to use it effectively as part of our sales tools in the workplace. Recommend it to anyone involved in trying to generate sales leads and improve connectivity with customers."
"Great training course from Susan. Very engaging and always focused on the sales results from LinkedIn marketing. Top notch!"
"Alex Jones presented an informative and interesting workshop on all things link building! He clearly knows his digital PR. Cannot recommend his services highly enough!!"
"Spent a very informative day with Alex telling us all about link building."
"Alex gave an awesome presentation in lay terms to help us understand Linking. Highly recommended."
"Working with Hallam to develop our new website has been great. The team have been a pleasure to work with, they’re highly knowledgeable and very good at what they do. In just a few days of going live we’ve already received excellent feedback and have started to get more enquiries due to the add to quote feature which is brilliant! Thank you, it’s been a great start of a long term relationship."
"The meeting about GDPR was very helpful. A big thank you to the Hallam team for taking the time to inform us of the changes."
"Their recent GDPR seminar was a great mix of technical and practical information which will really benefit Bedrock Tax as a business."
"A great session with practical strategies to move forward on GDPR."
"Attended excellent breakfast meeting relating to GDPR. Very informative and quality speaker from local legal firm enhanced the presentation. Well worth attending"
Hallam Internet is rated 4.86 based on 71 reviews