Hallam Internet Reviews

info@hallaminternet.com

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Tell us how Hallam Internet made you happy

Live Chat
"Our main reason for using Hallam was to improve the performance of our website as a lead generation tool, specifically by increasing the volume of targeted quality traffic to the website. Hallam have done an excellent job in fulfilling that requirement using their expert knowledge and skills to increase the volume of relevant content, doubling traffic year on year and ultimately increasing the number of relevant quality leads coming through to the business."
"Susan Hallam ran an outstanding workshop on Digital Leadership for our high-tech networking group, LATi Ltd on 16 March. The talk, though only 2 hours long, was packed with useful and valuable information. We've all gone away with a list of jobs that need doing on our journey to becoming 'Digital Masters'. Personally, I found the event inspiring, thought-provoking and energising!"
"I went along to see Susan Hallam talk at a LATi meetup in March. She was excellent, the content of her talk was extremely useful indeed. However, it did leave me with a lot of things to sort out for the social side of my business... But that's clearly a good thing! Thanks!"
"LATi Digital Leadership workshop 16/03 - A great workshop which brings me in-depth knowledge of digital marketing"
"Attended a Digital Leadership workshop led by Susan and what a brilliant couple of hours it was. Susan covered a huge amount in the time she had but still had time to answer questions along the way. Came away with a long list of things to investigate further."
"Very interesting presentation from Susan on the current digital trends and terminology that surround them, particularly on how to reach your customers/audience, ways to engage with them, acquiring their trust, creating conversation & how to retain them. I found Susan very clear, concise and friendly, making for a very enjoyable and thought provoking session. I'm now thinking - how she can help 3DG Design Services?"
"Terrific workshop Sue - as always some real gems coming out on how to enhance our online presence"
"Totally changed my perception"
"Good insight into the small incremental changes that can be made to improve a company's online presence"
"Shapa Digital Marketing Workshop 15/3/2017 – Susan……you rock!! The workshop was, from my POV, mind-blowing! I learnt so many things I'll start implementing asap. The content of the workshop was great, with tips on what to do and what not to. Topics were covered very clearly and with high level of detail. The discussions with the rest of the participants was very fruitful and well driven by Susan. Overall, I loved it! Highly recommended!!"
"I attended the digital marketing workshop presented by Susan. It was really well delivered, always learn something new and worthwhile. The workshops are also good fun and Susan is very good at keeping you engaged. Must be good I've been seven times!"
"Attended one of their Digital Marketing Workshops, extremely useful, great content and lots of information to take away with you and put into practice. Annual event for me now!"
"Shapa Digital Marketing Seminar 15/3/2017 - a superb presentation, packed full of helpful tips and hints. Susan keeps you fully engaged with lots of variety and interesting information. She covered all types of digital marketing and what's changed since last year, what's likely to change and how to react. She gives examples to illustrate what you should and could be doing. Superb, highly recommended."
"I found the Webinar hosted by Susan Hallam from Hallam Internet to be extremely detailed and informative. Susan packed a lot of information into the hour-long Webinar and pitched it at just the right level - she also fully answered both of my questions at the end. I attend Webinars organised by the Department for International Trade on a regular basis and this was head and shoulders above the others I have attended recently, due to Susan's manner of delivery and the detail of her advice and observations."
"Susan Hallam presented a webinar on online advertising which I attended. She is very knowledgeable and provided many practical tips to help businesses to start to understand the world of online advertising. Her content was great and pitched at the right level for me. Her style was also good - fluent and professional but also friendly and human."
"Very informative and helpful company, they really know their SEO. :)"
"Informative, practical information and tips delivered by a knowledgeable team with confidence. An enjoyable learning experience in a welcoming environment. Lots to takeaway and work with. Thank you"
"Terrific Marketing Clinic hosted on 07/03 by Owen. Learnt a great amount about PPC in a very short space of time."
"The team at Hallam Internet hosted a fantastic workshop (Building Successful Digital Campaigns & Live Business Reviews) in partnership with D2N2. They provided valuable advice and practical tips which I look forward to implementing. A passionate, friendly, knowledgable team. Thank you."
"I attended the workshop: Building Successful Digital Campaigns & Live Business Reviews. I would like to say that I was very impressed with Susan and all the speakers for making this a much more understandable way of approaching these subjects. Thank you."
Hallam Internet is rated 4.86 based on 74 reviews