Hallam Reviews

Live Chat
Read Hallam Reviews

info@hallam.co.uk

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Tell us how Hallam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I attended the #shemeansbusiness free training day last week run by Hallam Internet. Expertly presented and a great group of ladies in attendance. Nice environment and I came away with so much useful and practical information. Thankyou Hallam 😊
Brilliant day on the #shemeansbusiness workshop, Facebook for Business with Lauren. Great group of people, good interaction, knowledgeable presenter and learnt a lot about the subject. Big thanks.
Really thorough and thought provoking Facebook for Business training yesterday at the She Means Business event, led by Lauren. So good to have free events like this to help small independent businesses in Nottingham. Would highly recommend!
Thoroughly enjoyed the She Means Business Facebook Training, my first event with Hallam, I certainly hope to attend more. Covered a lot of the basics but still good to have my thoughts confirmed and broaden my knowledge alongside this. Thanks!
Great seminar, great tips and very useful!
Excellent facebook for business course today with Lauren , interesting and informative and learnt a lot of things about facebook that will be useful for my business
Fantastic training by Lauren at Hallam Internet on the topic of Facebook marketing (She Means Business). Excellent, valuable content that can be applied for all businesses straight away! Thank you!
A lively clear and succinct seminar on Facebook/Instagram business use. Well worth the 5 hour input. Plenty to think about. Plenty of links.
I went to the She means business event it was really helpful. I learned a lot of things, met people, exchanged ideas and had a lot of fun.
Good training day for a broad range of people, B2B, B2C, people starting next businesses, know they're stuff and happy to share this information with others!
We had Hallam Internet do a comprehensive review of our Pay Per Click. The work was completely quickly and we were very happy with the outcome, we then got them to implement the changes. Our 1 month review showed our conversion rate had increased by 90%+ which is amazing considering we had only been making changes for 1 month! Our Expert, Pete is brilliant and keeps us up to date, and Jake our Account Manager is great too! We're very excited about the start of a long relationship with Hallam, and hope the improvements continue!
We have worked with Hallam for over two years now and in that time our web visits have grown over 65%, conversion has in improved and our ROI on PPC campaigns is better than ever. They are thee when you need them but continue to work away in the background when you are busy with other projects. Thanks Hallam!
In only a 1 hour session Hallam Internet provided some extremely useful insights in to our ecommerce operation, and demonstrated to us the massive depth of knowledge and expertise which they posses. On top of that, they were also thoroughly nice people!
We initially chose to work with Hallam when we launched our new website. Hallam ensured that the launch was successful and have continued to provide support for both technical SEO and digital marketing strategies. There ongoing support is excellent.
Our main reason for using Hallam was to improve the performance of our website as a lead generation tool, specifically by increasing the volume of targeted quality traffic to the website. Hallam have done an excellent job in fulfilling that requirement using their expert knowledge and skills to increase the volume of relevant content, doubling traffic year on year and ultimately increasing the number of relevant quality leads coming through to the business.
Susan Hallam ran an outstanding workshop on Digital Leadership for our high-tech networking group, LATi Ltd on 16 March. The talk, though only 2 hours long, was packed with useful and valuable information. We've all gone away with a list of jobs that need doing on our journey to becoming 'Digital Masters'. Personally, I found the event inspiring, thought-provoking and energising!
I went along to see Susan Hallam talk at a LATi meetup in March. She was excellent, the content of her talk was extremely useful indeed. However, it did leave me with a lot of things to sort out for the social side of my business... But that's clearly a good thing! Thanks!
LATi Digital Leadership workshop 16/03 - A great workshop which brings me in-depth knowledge of digital marketing
Attended a Digital Leadership workshop led by Susan and what a brilliant couple of hours it was. Susan covered a huge amount in the time she had but still had time to answer questions along the way. Came away with a long list of things to investigate further.
Very interesting presentation from Susan on the current digital trends and terminology that surround them, particularly on how to reach your customers/audience, ways to engage with them, acquiring their trust, creating conversation & how to retain them. I found Susan very clear, concise and friendly, making for a very enjoyable and thought provoking session. I'm now thinking - how she can help 3DG Design Services?
Hallam is rated 4.89 based on 88 reviews