Hallam Internet Reviews

info@hallaminternet.com

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Tell us how Hallam Internet made you happy

Live Chat
"I attended the breakfast seminar - Preparing your digital marketing to comply with the GDPR requirements presented by Hallam Internet at their offices In Nottingham with Nelson solicitors. There is much scaremongering doing the rounds about the new data protection legislation which is coming into to force next May and it was refreshing to have an unbiased overview about what this means to us as a business, what we need to consider and we need to do from a marketing perspective to prepare. Fantastic seminar, pitched at exactly the right level which I found thoroughly useful."
"Great GDPR briefing with Hallam and Nelsons Law. Great balance of legal stuff and practical advice from a marketing perspective. Thank you Susan and #teamhallam"
"I attended a #shemeansbusiness event in Glasgow last night where Lauren Ahluwalia gave an inspiring and instructive talk on Facebook advertising. Lauren was engaging and her energy and enthusiasm for her subject were infectious. Great work! Thank you, Lauren and Hallam Internet. @nikkiojiwears"
"I attended the #shemeansbusiness free training day last week run by Hallam Internet. Expertly presented and a great group of ladies in attendance. Nice environment and I came away with so much useful and practical information. Thankyou Hallam 😊"
"Brilliant day on the #shemeansbusiness workshop, Facebook for Business with Lauren. Great group of people, good interaction, knowledgeable presenter and learnt a lot about the subject. Big thanks."
"Really thorough and thought provoking Facebook for Business training yesterday at the She Means Business event, led by Lauren. So good to have free events like this to help small independent businesses in Nottingham. Would highly recommend!"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the She Means Business Facebook Training, my first event with Hallam, I certainly hope to attend more. Covered a lot of the basics but still good to have my thoughts confirmed and broaden my knowledge alongside this. Thanks!"
"Great seminar, great tips and very useful!"
"Excellent facebook for business course today with Lauren , interesting and informative and learnt a lot of things about facebook that will be useful for my business"
"Fantastic training by Lauren at Hallam Internet on the topic of Facebook marketing (She Means Business). Excellent, valuable content that can be applied for all businesses straight away! Thank you!"
"A lively clear and succinct seminar on Facebook/Instagram business use. Well worth the 5 hour input. Plenty to think about. Plenty of links."
"I went to the She means business event it was really helpful. I learned a lot of things, met people, exchanged ideas and had a lot of fun."
"Good training day for a broad range of people, B2B, B2C, people starting next businesses, know they're stuff and happy to share this information with others!"
"We had Hallam Internet do a comprehensive review of our Pay Per Click. The work was completely quickly and we were very happy with the outcome, we then got them to implement the changes. Our 1 month review showed our conversion rate had increased by 90%+ which is amazing considering we had only been making changes for 1 month! Our Expert, Pete is brilliant and keeps us up to date, and Jake our Account Manager is great too! We're very excited about the start of a long relationship with Hallam, and hope the improvements continue!"
"We have worked with Hallam for over two years now and in that time our web visits have grown over 65%, conversion has in improved and our ROI on PPC campaigns is better than ever. They are thee when you need them but continue to work away in the background when you are busy with other projects. Thanks Hallam!"
"In only a 1 hour session Hallam Internet provided some extremely useful insights in to our ecommerce operation, and demonstrated to us the massive depth of knowledge and expertise which they posses. On top of that, they were also thoroughly nice people!"
"We initially chose to work with Hallam when we launched our new website. Hallam ensured that the launch was successful and have continued to provide support for both technical SEO and digital marketing strategies. There ongoing support is excellent."
"Our main reason for using Hallam was to improve the performance of our website as a lead generation tool, specifically by increasing the volume of targeted quality traffic to the website. Hallam have done an excellent job in fulfilling that requirement using their expert knowledge and skills to increase the volume of relevant content, doubling traffic year on year and ultimately increasing the number of relevant quality leads coming through to the business."
"Susan Hallam ran an outstanding workshop on Digital Leadership for our high-tech networking group, LATi Ltd on 16 March. The talk, though only 2 hours long, was packed with useful and valuable information. We've all gone away with a list of jobs that need doing on our journey to becoming 'Digital Masters'. Personally, I found the event inspiring, thought-provoking and energising!"
"I went along to see Susan Hallam talk at a LATi meetup in March. She was excellent, the content of her talk was extremely useful indeed. However, it did leave me with a lot of things to sort out for the social side of my business... But that's clearly a good thing! Thanks!"
Hallam Internet is rated 4.86 based on 71 reviews