Hallam Reviews

Live Chat
Read Hallam Reviews

info@hallam.co.uk

The Clock Tower, Talbot St, Nottingham

Tell us how Hallam made you happy
A very useful and engaging day workshop on Linkedin with Susan from Hallam- learned a lot of useful things on how I can improve my use of the platform which I'll be putting into practice!
The very best in digital marketing! I recently attended an insightful LinkedIn session, delivered by Susan Hallam, where many tips, tricks, tools and best practice approaches to utilising LinkedIn for sales, marketing and thought leadership were presented - a thoroughly enjoyable day! We’ve worked with Hallam for a couple of years now and we could not be happy with there approach to getting you results. We would highly recommend this agency to anyone without any hesitation!
Attended a LinkedIn for Sales Professionals training course yesterday, ran by Susan and it was brilliant. I learned so much on the day and am now starting to put what I learned into practice. I had no idea how much there was to learn, but fortunately I felt the course was absolutely taylor made for the group and the day flew by. I would definitely love to attend further courses run by Susan Hallam and her team
A fantastic day of training, a useful insight into LinkedIn even for someone who thought they knew LinkedIn very well, I found very useful hints and tips from Susan along the way. The training was a full day and broke up presentations and been talked to with practicals and breaks.
I attended an incredibly useful training course with Susan Hallam on LinkedIn for sales professionals. I wasn't sure how much I was going to get out of the course as I've been using LinkedIn for years and thought I knew pretty much everything(!), but this course taught me some new things as well as strategised how to use it effectively as part of our sales tools in the workplace. Recommend it to anyone involved in trying to generate sales leads and improve connectivity with customers.
Great training course from Susan. Very engaging and always focused on the sales results from LinkedIn marketing. Top notch!
Alex Jones presented an informative and interesting workshop on all things link building! He clearly knows his digital PR. Cannot recommend his services highly enough!!
Spent a very informative day with Alex telling us all about link building.
Alex gave an awesome presentation in lay terms to help us understand Linking. Highly recommended.
Working with Hallam to develop our new website has been great. The team have been a pleasure to work with, they’re highly knowledgeable and very good at what they do. In just a few days of going live we’ve already received excellent feedback and have started to get more enquiries due to the add to quote feature which is brilliant! Thank you, it’s been a great start of a long term relationship.
The meeting about GDPR was very helpful. A big thank you to the Hallam team for taking the time to inform us of the changes.
Their recent GDPR seminar was a great mix of technical and practical information which will really benefit Bedrock Tax as a business.
A great session with practical strategies to move forward on GDPR.
Attended excellent breakfast meeting relating to GDPR. Very informative and quality speaker from local legal firm enhanced the presentation. Well worth attending
I attended the breakfast seminar - Preparing your digital marketing to comply with the GDPR requirements presented by Hallam Internet at their offices In Nottingham with Nelson solicitors. There is much scaremongering doing the rounds about the new data protection legislation which is coming into to force next May and it was refreshing to have an unbiased overview about what this means to us as a business, what we need to consider and we need to do from a marketing perspective to prepare. Fantastic seminar, pitched at exactly the right level which I found thoroughly useful.
Great GDPR briefing with Hallam and Nelsons Law. Great balance of legal stuff and practical advice from a marketing perspective. Thank you Susan and #teamhallam
I attended a #shemeansbusiness event in Glasgow last night where Lauren Ahluwalia gave an inspiring and instructive talk on Facebook advertising. Lauren was engaging and her energy and enthusiasm for her subject were infectious. Great work! Thank you, Lauren and Hallam Internet. @nikkiojiwears
I attended the #shemeansbusiness free training day last week run by Hallam Internet. Expertly presented and a great group of ladies in attendance. Nice environment and I came away with so much useful and practical information. Thankyou Hallam 😊
Brilliant day on the #shemeansbusiness workshop, Facebook for Business with Lauren. Great group of people, good interaction, knowledgeable presenter and learnt a lot about the subject. Big thanks.
Really thorough and thought provoking Facebook for Business training yesterday at the She Means Business event, led by Lauren. So good to have free events like this to help small independent businesses in Nottingham. Would highly recommend!
Hallam is rated 4.88 based on 85 reviews