Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
Bought a Marshall DSL40C Amp cover (genuine Marshall). Ordering easy, paid and received item in a couple of days what else do you want. I will definitely be using Guitar Mania again highly recommended on my experience.
Fast dispatch, great price, arrived in good condition.
Proper good customer service. Chris and the team will always help you. Good products too and deals to be done
Great service, fast delivery, excellent as always
Good service
Great service, very knowledgeable and really helpful. Definitely would buy from Guitar Mania again.
Even though it was a low value order it was received promptly and well packaged.
VERY fast delivery, very good price - providing a key solution to an difficult hardware problem.
I went to Guitar Mania as they were the only outlet that came up online that had the particular instrument in store Taylor 312ce 12fret,, to touch and look at and play,, this was the clincher for me to be able to try before I buy. The sales man who provided me with his card, Jon was great,, took the time to talk and also left me to it to get a feel for the guitar,,I had a great experience at Guitar Mania and would recommend them,,and yes I bought the Taylor and im very happy with it too.
Guitar Mania 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Needed a headstock repair on a Les Paul following a bad break. I can’t speak highly enough of the job that these people have done with the repair. It plays better now than it did before the break and the set up has been executed to perfection. Extremely reasonably priced too given the quality of the work. Thank you so much for bringing my baby back to life!
Great service, good prices and swift dispatch and delivery. Highly recommended.
excellent 5 star service, fast delivery
What's not to like - knowledgeable , helpful , positive response to any queries whether novice or experienced .😀
Great stuff, items as described, packaged well and promptly delivered. Would buy from here again!
Great price and excellent delivery service A++++
I always feel so welcome when visiting the guys at Guitar Mania. This isn’t an online warehouse, it’s a proper guitar shop where you can ask questions and get excellent advice. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else.
Hi received my prs this week , really pleased with it , Chris told me although it was 2nd hand it was in mint condition... and I agree totally plays beautifully and I wouldn’t be able to tell it’s not a new . Thanks guys for great customer service , would totally recommend Guitar Mania👍👍
Excellent, very helpful advice and friendly, gave my daughter plenty of time and options to try acoustics , my second time there
Easy ordering process and fast delivery.
I managed to track down an ever popular new Taylor GS mini at Guitar Mania. John's advice and knowledge of the guitar was extremely helpful. They kindly picked what they thought was the nicest example which was then tuned and delivered promptly. I am delighted with the guitar and would certainly use and likely to visit the shop again soon.
Guitar Mania is rated 4.93 based on 512 reviews