Down To Earth Trees Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Down To Earth Trees Ltd
Read Down To Earth Trees Ltd Reviews

About Down To Earth Trees Ltd:

Trees are the most impressive living features of any urban environment, but it is essential to maintain them carefully to ensure that they also make a striking addition to your garden or green space. Down To Earth is a multi-disciplined company offering specialist arboricultural contracting and consultancy throughout Kent and South East London.

Established in 1980 by Glenn Morris, and as one of the pioneering companies helping to establish the Arboricultural Association approved contractor scheme, we’ve grown into the largest tree contracting company in Kent securing an impressive array of clients in both the domestic and commercial sectors.

The successful merger with Greencut Horticulture in 2016 resulted in the creation of a large company that not only has the infrastructure to deal with any size job, but the modern back office systems that allow us to focus on a customer-centric model.

For beautiful trees, which are the focal point of your property, look no further than the services on offer at Down To Earth.

01959524623

Verified C
Down To Earth Trees Ltd 5 star review on 8th February 2019
Mr Jonathan W
More Photos & Videos
Great work! The team understood the needs, made recommendations and the end result was just what we wanted. Very professional and cleaned everything away. Have used them before and will do again
Excellent work as always.
Very professional work as always
We’ve used Down to Earth for years, the crew always do an excellent job on our very special Magnolia tree. We wouldn’t use any one else. Keep up the great work! And thank you to the admin team who are always so friendly!
My parents first employed Down to Earth when they came here some 33 years ago and we have all benefitted from their expert and sympathetic advice ever since.
We are delighted with the latest job, carried out with customary care and precision and the tidying up afterwards was second to none.
The Down to Earth team who worked in our garden were excellent. They were on time, worked efficiently and professionally and cleared away so well, the garden looked tidier than before they came. I am so impressed with Down to Earth I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and to recommend to others. Thank you, Susan.
Alex Tilbury who came to check the Aphid's on the conifer hedge did a through job. Sounded extremely confident and very knowledgeable. The purple plum tree which was getting uprooted due to heavy wind was giving us a worry. Alex suggested that by trimming the tree and reducing the weight would not only protect it from the wind and help it destabilize.

The Trimming job was performed by Kieran Legg and his able assistant and what pleased us most was the place was left immaculately clean with no leaves on tree trimmings left behind.

Certainly recommend Down to Earth for any tree related issues.
The team working on the job were first class.

The estimator failed to include all items of my briefing and items clearly shown in the work done in 2018 in his hand.This was later added at extra cost.

I had no response from two E mails to the estimator about permission to climb a tree to get a better cut of branches near the house and chimney.

Paul, Tonbridge
The team turned up and was immediately making sure everything was in place for the work to begin. They were meticulous in making the area and themselves safe, and worked very quickly and efficiently. They were extremely polite and did a fantastic job. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them again. Thank you so much!
We have used Down to Earth for several jobs over the years and they are always professional, helpful and very good at what they do. And I always appreciate the tidying up afterwards! I would always recommend them.
Excellent service extremely knowledgeable staff all work completed on time and area left tidy. I feel very confident in having chosen Down to Earth to carry out the work on my tree.
Excellent service. Very polite,helpful and efficient staff.
Have used Down to earth for many years and would be happy to recommend them as a highly professional team.
Excellent work by a professional tidy and well mannered Company
I would not hesitate to highly recommend Down to Earth Ltd
Absolutely fantastic job done by your team. It was a pleasure to watch professionals at work. Fast, courteous and cleaned up brilliantly once they were done. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a job well done. Thanks for making everything run smoothly from start to finish. Kind regards, Gary.
Pruning of boundary trees done periodically. All the work was done exactly as we expected and very efficiently. Very pleasant staff. Will definitely use the company again.
We had a very large ash tree removed that was down the bottom end of our garden. We need not have worried, the team were very professional. They dug up plants and moved pots that were in the way covered up the shed so it didn't get damaged. When it was all over our garden (apart from the tree), looked exactly as it did. I can't praise them enough and will definitely use them again and have recommended them to our neighbours.
Down To Earth Trees Ltd 5 star review on 6th July 2020
The crew visited us on the hottest day of the year. We were very impressed with the speed and efficiency with which they removed or shaped our trees and shrubs. It was no easy task in that heat in all their gear. We will be calling them again next year. Many thanks.
Excellent work; everything left very tidy; I chose to pay their minimum call out price although they told me the actual price and am pleased I did so; very good customer service.
I thoroughly recommend this company.
I had some tree work completed last week and was very pleased with the standard of work and the professionalism shown by the Crew. The Crew took great care not to damage our lawn or the large pavers set into the lawn, whilst working. When the work was completed the area was cleared of any debris. I would definitely use Down to Earth in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Down to Earth took down a pine tree which had outgrown its location in my small crowded garden, then ground out the stump. The whole process was accomplished very efficiently and the debris removed without any damage to my plants or pots. A very impressive, professional and friendly experience from start to finish. Would definitely use again.
Down To Earth Trees Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 570 reviews