Great Grass Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Great Grass

About Great Grass: Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

Telephone

How would you rate Great Grass ?

Brian Evans
"I would recommend Great Grass they installed my Grass with very professional installers they hard working made my garden look brilliant"
Fliss Morgan
"Great Grass were so helpful and professional from the start. They sent out samples for me to look at, came to measure up.and quote and gave me a date for the work as soon as they could. Sam and Gary were fantastic on the day, laying my grass. I am so pleased with the results. Would highly recommend this firm."
Lyndsay Eccleshare
"Fantastic service from start to service , my garden looks lovely and I am really pleased and would diffinatly recommend to others Lyndsay"
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Very pleased with my new front lawn"
"Great service. The two instalers were polite and helpful worked realy hard and made a fantasic job of my garden. Very happy with my dealings with this company."
"Took some time to decide on artificial grass. Now that it is down it looks marvellous. Great grass is the place to go very helpful and efficient highly recommend"
"No fuss, efficient and did an excellent job. Would recommend highly."
"Excellent customer service from the measure and quote to the installation. I had great grass to quote because I had seen some of their work after completion and was impressed by the finished result . Quoted on a Thursday installed on the following day. .5 stars thank you. . jb"
"We absolutely love our new lawn. From ordering the samples to the day of fitting, everyone was so professional. The 3 men turned up to start work on the dot & worked extremely hard in the very hot weather, they were also friendly & polite & very clean & tidy. Job well done guys."
"We absolutely love our new artificial grass. It has completely changed the way we use our garden, especially now we have young children as they can play out on the grass almost every day! The process was easy, fitters did a good job and we found the price very fair. Definitely happy we switched to artificial grass!"
"Great product - we wanted grass for our 14 month old daughter - we had gravel previously the grass was fitted in good time and has really lifted the look of our garden we are very happy with it and would recommend the profession work carried out"
"Fantastic service and quality product. Thank you so much. I've already recommended to a neighbour and passed on details."
"Well done to all concerned really happy .what a good team polite and took pride in what they did"
"Love my back garden even after the rain I can still sit in my garden it used to be a boggy mess not any more with my great grass, thank you"
"Garden was a complete mess with having 4 dogs, decided to go artificial guys did a fantastic job we are really pleased with it and so are our dogs. Would use again"
"Fantastic service and product. They arrived exactly at the time they said, where polite and respectful. Full explanation was given as to what they where doing. They completed the job to a high standard and tidied up after them selves . I am so pleased with the finished product it looks amazing. Thankyou"
"Great Grass great job and quick"
"Great Grass installed our lawn within 6 hours. All the mess was cleaned up after them, no skips, all rubbish was taken away. They did a really good job and I would recommend them"
"The service was 1st class from start to finish. The communication was good and the team left the site spotless. We are getting great use out of the garden now and our neighbors liked it so much they have had theirs done too! Thanks Steve"
Great Grass is rated 4.91 based on 99 reviews