Great Grass Reviews

customer service
Read Great Grass Reviews

About Great Grass:

Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

Tell us how Great Grass made you happy
Received brilliant service and great communication, we were always kept informed of what is happening and any changes to plans
Professional Speedy service. Samples arrived in a couple of days, quick to attend and provide quotation, and turned up when booked in to complete the job. Great service!👍
Massive thanks to the all the lads at Great Grass, especially Jason, Liam and Gary for a fantastic installation, from start to finish they kept me fully updated throughout and was fully fitted within a day with time to spare, really can not fault them. Excellent value for money. I decide to go for the more expensive longer grass but it’s well worth it, money well spent, looks fantastic thanks guys.
I recently had artificial grass installed by Great Grass and can say that I’m happy with their punctuality and professionalism towards their service delivery. I would highly recommend Great Grass. Adorable Steps Childcare Limited.
The guys that came to fit my artificial grass were friendly well mannered and hard working they liaised with me every step of the way to create my ideal AstroTurfed area. All the staff from sales to aftercare are professional and customer focused. My wife and I are well chuffed with the work they have done for us and we will be sending some photographs very shortly. Steve n Karen from Swinton say a massive thank you.
Great experience from start to finish. The guys arrived early and completed project in half a day. Completely satisfied thoroughly recommend. 5 star all the way.
From entering the showroom to installation, staff very helpful. Staff arrived on site on time both for measuring and installation. The 3 lads worked very hard when installing great grass in the back garden. All rubbish was taken away and the area left tidy. Very happy with the installation and would recommend to others.
Thanks Catherine much appreciated.
Finally got my grass laid today. Delay only due to the bad weather and the flag which it was going over had to be dry. Once the guys started it didn’t take them very long. Great team. Thank you.
Really pleased with the results of the great job done by the team. They listen to what you want and make sure everything is how you want it as they proceed. They have transformed our garden. Looks fantastic! Great team! Thank you
Arrive when they say they will arrive, install in a professional manner and the product is excellent.
An excellent job well done, minimum of disruption and no after mess to clean up. Totally recommend this company. Truly professional in every sense. Thank you
Excellent service. Lads very polite and tidy . Great job done . Would definitely recommend.
Very professional on the phone and whilst doing the work. Clean up all mess. I would highly recommend your services to anyone. Also reasonable prices too.
I went to work leaving a miserable looking garden. Came home and wow what a transformation! I now have a fabulous looking lawn which will save hours of fighting with the lawn mower. The guys cleaned and left no evidence of being there, other than the lawn of course. No longer embarrassed by my garden. Thank you !
Very pleased with my new grass
Great service, After being let down by another local grass provider, great Grass were a thoroughly better option. They took care of everything and the grass looks really fantastic. Liam, Jason and the lads fitting the grass were professional, courteous and great at what they did.
Great quick service. Very pleased
Quality of the product and installation was all to a high standard. Adaptable to suit our date and completed the job very quickly. Professional and efficient.
Great Grass installed my selection of the 25 mm product in consideration for my 2 dogs. The grass looks good, but I wish that I had chosen grass with a longer pile for more "realism". This is no reflection on Great Grass who provided an excellent service and product, and after a week of exposure to heavy rain and dog poo, I am very satisfied.
The whole experience, from the initial telephone call, the visit for a valuation and the work carried out were completed in a very professional manner. The work was completed on time and looks great!
Great Grass is rated 4.95 based on 279 reviews