Great Grass Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Great Grass Reviews

About Great Grass:

Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

Showroom open 7 days a week.
Lines open 9am-9am.

info@greatgrass.co

668 - 670 Oldham Road, Failsworth, Manchester

Great Grass 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Shaun Higginson
Great Grass 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Tony
Very professional, worked well. Nice friendly men. Am very happy with the work. Would happily recommend Great Grass. Thank you.
Great process from start to finish, was sent free samples that arrived 2 days after I enquired. Picked the grass I wanted and then one of the team came out to measure up and gave me a quote, with two options based on two ideas we had for the garden. No money to be paid until the install was finished and I was happy, which was never in doubt once I saw them start working. The install was all done in one day, despite some horrible weather, guys arrived early and worked all day, and even pressure washed the mud and dirt away afterwards. The grass looks great, drains perfectly (which was an issue before due to heavy uneven ground in our garden) and is perfect for our young son to play on in the sun or on a rainy day, no more muddy footprints in the house!
Lovely finished product ,excellent service from mark,Jason and team
Great Grass 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
The lads have just finished laying our artificial grass. They never stopped all day. They have done a amazing job and kept us informed of each process as they laid the grass from start to finish. Thank you.
Great Grass 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
My artificial grass looks amazing, I couldn’t be happier with the work Great Grass have done. The guys were lovely and the work was done in a day. Very pleased, my neighbours have already been asking for details they are so impressed. Thank you Great Grass
Great Grass 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 31st July 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Fantastic product and fab attic service from start to finish!
Customer service was great from when we got quote to day lawn was laid. The lads worked hard and did an excellent job. Left everywhere clean and tidy. Would highly recommend.
Amazing job installing our artificial grass. Liam and the lads worked so hard from when they arrived until it was finished they were all brilliant and very professional. We can’t believe how much it’s transformed our garden. We would highly recommend this company. John and Pauline
Communication excellent, surveyor had plenty of good quality samples to choose from, lots of good advice and guidance, but not pushy. The team turned up on time and although it was the hottest day of the year so far, they moved by hand a couple of tons or more of turf, and top soil to the front of the house, and then barrowed about 7 tons of hardcore and sand back, levelled and Wacker plated it level, and laid the perfect lawn. Several lots of coffee and cold drinks kept them going. Both neighbours admired the lawn (and the young lads stripped to the waist laying it). They laid boards down to protect our driveway and brushed and hosed down everywhere when they cleared up. First class from start to finish, and a neighbours friend has asked for your number. I’m assuming it’s for a quote, but you never know??? Lol
Great Grass 5 star review on 26th July 2021
There are a lot of artificial grass companies out there but I'm so glad I chose Great Grass they have done a a.asking job and am so so happy with the results,,will definitely be using them again!
What can I say what wonderful job and the team were about me and did an absolute wonderful job for me very professional and the finish was 5 star quality would definitely recommend to my family and friends.
Great Grass 5 star review on 20th July 2021
There were so many artificial grass companies that I really didn't know which one to choose,but I am so very glad I chose Great Grass, they have done an amazing job, absolutely amazing and not one bit of mess to clear up, thanks you guys your the best!
All round Excellent service highly Recommended, top quality grass from a top quality company and as for the installation Excellent team top class. well pleased with the finish.
Arrived on time. Very polite and friendly. The laying of the grass was quick and efficient and we absolutely love it! You don’t have to have a square piece of grass … ours was curved and cut to fit.
Great Grass 5 star review on 15th July 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Great Grass 5 star review on 15th July 2021
“Excellent service from start to finish, our grass looks amazing and fitted to a very high standard, we are very pleased and would highly recommend this company .
Fantastic! From the first inquiry talked through all our options Arrived on time and cracked on.DId a excellent job left it clean and tidy.
The service we received was fantastic price was very competitive they arrived on time and the work was first class I would recommend them every time.
Great Grass is rated 4.96 based on 622 reviews