Great Grass Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Great Grass Reviews

About Great Grass:

Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

This is the third installation we have had from Great Grass. Again they were very helpful and communicated the details with us appropriately. Highly recommended
Excellent service! Great local company to work with, very competitive pricing, good personable service, quality workmanship and a fast turnaround. Great grass has enhanced my garden and no more muddy paw prints!
First class service. Highly recommended. Whole experience was hassle free. Friendly service from the fitters who were able to suggest improvements
Would highly recommend great grass. Excellent service from start to finish. Very impressed with the transformation from a boggy unusable garden to outdoor space that can be used and will look great all year round. Thanks so much to Gary, Liam and the rest of the team.

Colin & Donna
Great Grass 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Absolutely superb company would recommend to anyone wanting there garden done #Greatgrass
Great Grass 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Great quality, love the price for the mid range we bought. Made so easy by samples at the quotation
Great Grass 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Absolutely excellent job carried out with the minimum of fuss in only five hours!
Friendly, pleasant and polite service by very professional people.
Great Grass 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Received our non obligation quote and grass was fitted within around 2/3 weeks. The service was great and really quick, we couldn’t be happier.
Great Grass 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Done a really good job of our lawn, very efficient and looks great!
The team were always on hand to answer any questions I had and they were very helpful
Very pleased with the end results!
Great Grass 5 star review on 16th February 2021
I’m so pleased with my new lawn!
I was apprehensive about getting artificial grass but I cannot believe how real it looks!
It has totally transformed the front of the house
Great Grass 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Great Grass 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Finished lawn looks and feels amazing, dog has taken to it immediately. Service was excellent from initial advice and installation to the cleaning up. Thank you, we would definitely recommend
Steve Parkhouse
Great Grass have done a fantastic job of supplying and fitting an artificial lawn to the rear garden of my property. The price was very competitive compared to other companies offering a similar product. The staff were very efficient in carrying out the installation. The materials used were of a high quality and I was kept informed of the progress of each stage of the installation. A fantastic looking grass. When requesting the quote the staff were very knowledgeable of the product and any questions that I asked were answered. What I also liked was there was no hard sell. The quote was provided and it was then left for me to decide whether to go ahead with the installation. For future reference i would have no hesitation in recommending this company to any one interested in purchasing artificial grass. Well done Great Grass a job well done and thank you.
Bob Mitchell, Failsworth 11th February2021.
Absolutely fantastic service! Our garden has totally been transformed and we love it! It is perfect for out dog...no more muddy paws. Great product and even better service!
Very pleased with the installation and service by all members of Staff. The men were very efficient and never stopped until it was all finished. Grass looks great and was reassured that creases and seams would disappear over time. Would highly recommend this Company for their pleasant and efficient way they deal with their Customers.
Very organised and efficient company top class lads who did installation Pete and daz no mess or fuzz job completed within five hours looks amazing would highly recommend.
From sales to installation fabulous. What a pleasure doing business with a great company. Thanks very much.
Bob.burnell
My new lawn has been installed and looks excellent.Also the workmen were polite and after the lawn was finished they cleaned up and jet washed my drive.Great grass provide an excellent and I highly recommend them,regards Mr John Lawrence.
Excellent service and really pleased with the work we had done. A competitive price too. Already passed their details on to others. Would highly recommend.
Great Grass 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Great grass did a brilliant job. Everything ran smoothly from the quote to installation, the lads who fitted it were really pleasant and helpful.
Great Grass is rated 4.96 based on 498 reviews