Great Grass Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Great Grass

About Great Grass: Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

Tell us how Great Grass made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Hasina Anwar
"Great Grass has been an exceptional company to deal with. Mike arrived the next day after my initial enquiry and after giving me such a reasonable price for a huge area, i was delighted to be booked in for installation in the following couple of weeks. The lads that arrived to do the work were an absolute brilliant team. They were attentive to my garden, looked after everything whilst the prep work was being done and kept us informed of any changes or ideas to make the garden look even better. I was able to leave them to it the next day and go into work whilst the work was being done because watching them and meeting them the first day, i knew they were a team that could be left alone, they were skilled, hardworking and a very professional team. Mike was in contact with me during the whole process and updated me daily to inform me what was being done and what stage was next. The garden got completed yesterday and Mike even provided a jet cleaning service after installation to ensure everything was spotless. The grass looks absolutely fantastic, it has transformed the area and makes it look double in size. The attention to detail the lads have done, is just superb. My garden has huge trees and various other things like an adult trampoline and the the way the grass has been cut around them is just second to none, it looks like the items have been laid on top it is that perfect. I truly cannot recommend and thank Mike and his team enough for giving me such an amazing service, and an absolutely great product, the grass looks amazing, clean cut and makes my garden look magical. The grass again was a choice recommended by Mike as he has the same in his garden, he advised that it would look the best in my garden due to the greenery i already have, and he was spot on! I did have other quotes from other grass companies but chose Green Grass due to their quality product, a fantastic sample was sent in the post, Mike being the Director was courteous in ringing himself personally, and also arriving himself to look at the job and give the quote, which i found very lovely, as i could tell Mike wanted to ensure that customer satisfaction was the most important for him. He wanted no payment/deposit until the work was completed and i was happy with it, which again showed that this company were not cowboys or rogue traders, but an honest, professional and customer satisfaction dedicated company. And with a 10 year guarantee, Green Grass threw all other companies out of the water! Thank you so much Mike and your team of lads, you have made my garden a beautiful space to enjoy. I am already recommending your company to friends and family and will also be taking your after care package. Hope you and your team have a wonderful Christmas, you all thoroughly deserve it!! Thank you Hasina and Ali"
Richard Abramson
"Delighted with our new lawn. Faultless service, great product and good clean up after."
Elaine Southworth
"The salesman who I met at first did not try to "sell" the artificial grass to me. He did not try to tell me what I needed, but let me describe the limitations I was experiencing with a real lawn, and the effect three large dogs were having on it. From that point it was a two-way conversation with regards to my lifestyle, and the advantages I would gain by replacing my real lawn with an artificial one. The concept of an artificial lawn basically sold itself. I was made to feel part of the Great Grass team rather than simply a customer paying for a job. All the Great Grass workforce I have spoken to have been extremely helpful, friendly and approachable. I would consequently recommend Great Grass to anyone."
"couldn't fault the service of this company from start to finish the sales advisor guided us in the right direction on choosing the right product to accommodate two small dogs. The installation was first class and completed in just one day and it looks great."
"Great Grass did a wonderful job to our back garden. Completely transformed it. We would reocmmend Great Grass. ten out of ten. forget the rest get the best."
"What a fantastic job Great Grass have done installing our new front lawns. Front the estimate process to completion the service received was exceptional. The lads were very polite, hardworking and left our garden extremely tidy after the installation was completed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Great Grass to anyone. Thanks Great Grass."
"Excellent professional neat job done on front garden , the team worked hard all day , more than happy with the end result . A big thank you boys ."
"Love my new grass . Lads did a great job , friendly , efficient and left no mess behind . Thank you"
"We have just had our front and rear lawns installed by Great Grass and we are delighted with the results. Everyone involved from start to finish were friendly and informative. The team arrived on time and did a fantastic job leaving everything tidy and us amazed by how lovely our gardens look. The cost is well worth having it done and no more mowing to do. We are so pleased and would recommend Great Grass to everyone. Thanks Guys"
"Really pleased with the service and result."
"Great Grass as the name says Great Grass ,workmanship was brilliant ,prompt and very tidy ,,THANKS"
"Friendly and reliable. Also reasonably priced. I was happy with my artificial grass."
"Great service from start to finish. Clean and efficient. The grass looks amazing and the dogs love it too!"
"Competitive price. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Installation carried out quickly and efficiently. Standard of brochures excellent."
"Great professional service from start to finish.would highly recommend.lawn looks fantastic now."
"Jason and his Argonauts landed 8am Friday morning dug the old lawns out by hand weed barrier hardcore sand weed barrier new lawns layed not one lawn but two finished by 12oclock all the rubbish cleared as they went along the new lawns look great a credit to the workmen would recommend them to everyone a very happy customer"
"Brilliant job did my front lawn both sides. The guys worked really hard. Had lovely comments from neighbours already only done two days ago. Highly recommended. Thank you guys."
"We used Great Grass on a recommendation. Friendly team quick completion. The grass looks great Always kept us informed. We would recommend them to anyone P&J. B. Stockport"
"Prompt service. Friendly bunch of lads that put it down. Sorted any issues quickly. If I have to be picky could have cleaned up a little as it was very muddy around the pathways."
"Swift, helpful and great service. The kids love it and it’s made a massive difference to our huge play area. Makes us feel like a summers day every day. All grass should be this way!!"
Great Grass is rated 4.92 based on 141 reviews