Great Grass Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Great Grass

About Great Grass: Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

How would you rate Great Grass ?

"Our new grass works perfectly with having kids and dogs in the house, no mud or mess! Looks amazing also. Installed in a few hours by a very nice team."
"Grass looks fantastic. My garden has completely changed Great service"
"The chaps who fitted the grass did a great job and cleaned up after. I would recommend great grass ."
Sinead Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic service, from initial phone call to the fitting. I am so pleased with the results. And all at such a reasonable price. Thank you."
Alan Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"We had struggled over several years with a back garden that slopes away from the house, was in partial shade and stuffed with moss. I went to Great Grass and explained my vision of how it could be levelled and create a flower bed at one end. After a couple of visits and discussions, we chose the grass we wanted and placed the order. At the agreed date the installers arrived on time and worked tirelessly to complete the job within the day, without disruption and tided up. They left us with my vision completed and us very happy."
Kirstie Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Just had grass installed by Great Grass. From the start they were really helpful as my garden is an awkward shape and Mike explained to me what needed to be done with it. The lads who installed it worked really hard non-stop and did a brilliant job! Really happy with it!"
Margery Gannon
Verified Buyer
"After looking at various companies, I decided to go with Great Grass. I was NOT disappointed! The quality of the grass was excellent, the best I'd seen. What a transformation! Excellent service, very knowledgeable staff. Thank you Great Grass, we love our new garden (and so does the cat) Highly recommend. 5 stars+."
Marc Vernon
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic supply company. I’m a landscape gardener with 35 years experience working around the Wilmslow - Alderley edge area and I’ve used Great Grass many times and have been very happy with their grass, it goes down fast with great results. Recently I used another company who operate around Cheshire with disastrous results, they were local to where I was working and I paid more for a far far inferior product. Never again. Great grass deliver on time, deliver exactly what you order and really are excellent value for money. I wouldn’t consider anyone else after trying other suppliers. They really can’t do enough for you. Whatever Mike from Great grass says you will get - you get"
Michael Gaskell
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. The worm was complete in a few hours. The ground was solid, so not as much work which led to a nice discount. The grass is excellent. I would recommend great grass to anyone."
"From enquiring about the artificial grass to completion of it has only taken two weeks which is amazing! Both of the fitters Jack and Liam have done an amazing job and managed to get it done, start to finish in only 5 hours. I'm so happy with the result and can't wait to get out in the garden this summer! Thank you so much!"
"From our initial enquiry, where samples of the grass arrived the following day,to the actual installation everything was very professional, and the installers worked really hard, they were very clean and tidy and did a superb job. The end result is great and the dogs love it too"
"For me the three lads got stuck into the job. They explained to me what they were going to do and did the job professionally."
David Coffey
Verified Buyer
"arrived on time and completed the job in a day. looks great , well pleased, grandkids love it/"
Denzil Phillipson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality,superb service. Very good and professional team of fitters. Would definitely recommend GreatGrass ."
Kirsty Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Had my garden done by great grass and I couldn't be happier the guys were great friendly and quick I would highly recommend them great quality worth every penny thank you so much"
Jon Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Great service and great grass!"
April Jones
Verified Buyer
"Installation was fast and efficient and the guys cleaned up after the lawn was installed. Very pleased with the results. Many Thanks, April Jones"
Philip Sheridan
Verified Buyer
"Great job. Very polite and professional, highly recommend using Great Grass for a superb lovely looking lawn."
Debbie Mayger
Verified Buyer
"excellent service from start to finish - highly recommend, I'm thrilled with it.."
Terry Willis
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process, samples were sent in a large folder which contained all necessary information. A survey was done with a full explanation of timescale ,which was the most suitable for my use and total costs. The installers turned up at 0800hrs and were finished by 1400hrs very helpfull and efficient leaving the place tidy. the job was signed off and paid for once i was satisfied. My two sheepadoodles love the grass the older one enjoys rolling on it. Thank you very much"
Great Grass is rated 4.95 based on 62 reviews