Great Grass Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Great Grass

About Great Grass: Who is Great Grass?

Established in 2009 from humble beginnings; Great Grass is now the UK's number one artificial grass supplier & installer. Great Grass sells fantastic value EU quality artificial grass directly to the customer via the Great Grass website for DIY installations. Great Grass also offers full installation services by highly trained artificial grass installers who use our specialised equipment to ensure the very best & speedy installation services.

We're so confident in our installation services we do not take deposits, payment is only due on completion & everything is covered by our lengthy EU guarantees. We're the only artificial grass company to offer finance options.

We are voted one of the top 3 UK Home & Garden companies in the country out of more than 17,000+ businesses - FreeIndex

Tell us how Great Grass made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Linda Gardner
"Our Garden Looks Amazing Both Front And Back Thank You Very Much"
Les Fowler
"Very impressed with the service and workmanship of Great Grass. They arrived on time to give me a quote which I was pleased with, I told them to do the work we agreed a time and date. This morning they turned up on time completed the work in the time frame agreed to a high standard, and cleaned up after themselves. Very happy and will definitely recommend to family and friends."
David Greenwood
"Great service from start to finish. Very professional, can’t believe the transformation."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Very pleasant staff and really happy with the finish of the garden it looks amazing."
"Brilliant service from start to finish, pleasant staff and exceptionally happy with the finish, garden looks amazing."
Hi mrs willians thanks for the great review - looks like you might have pressed the one star by mistake can you change ut ti 5 if poss please. Thanks
"Really pleased with the service. The work was completed to a high standard. I would highly recommend Great Grass"
"Initial consultation was very informative. Measurements were taken and a quote I was happy with was given. There was a two week wait to fit. Installation was by Jack & Sam. Arrived at 8.30am and finished by 1pm. Both great lads, grafted from start to finish. Professional, polite and more than happy to have my toddler watch. Finished result is fantastic. We went for ‘lush green’, and it definitely lush. Had nothing but compliments off the neighbours. Can not fault the company."
"Smooth and friendly service!"
"Had the garden AstroTurfed last week and we are really happy with it. It was done very professionally and it was done efficiently. The men were lovely and our garden now looks fantastic. If anyone is thinking about getting their garden astroturfed I would recommend these guys 100%"
"Very pleased from start to finish. Friendly and courteous visits and calls from the team. Our backyard has been transformed. Many thanks!"
"Friendly service, hard working staff and a good product. I would definitely recommend, thank you."
"Wow what a transformation, clean and professional fitters"
"A great set of lads who installed it they couldn’t have been more helpful"
"Fabulous job, our garden now looks great. The guys worked really hard and produced a quality finish. They were really friendly and cleaned up thoroughly at the end. When my wife came home she couldn't believe the difference. Price was also very competitive, even comes with a 10 year guarantee. Would highly recommend"
"Our Garden Looks Amazing Both Front And Back Thank You Very Much"
"Great grass have recently fitted our lawn. The service was impeccable, the team fitting the grass were excellent! We are all thrilled with the results! Thank you very much."
"I had my grass installed on the 1st march and it has already been rained on the sun has been out and its still as the lads left it great the lads were very polite and well mannerd an worked very hard thank you great grass"
"Very quick service, rubbish taken away and a beautiful finish. Can't wait for it to get warmer to sit outside and the dog already loves it, me to, as there's no dirty footprints through the house anymore."
"From the initial quote to installation, a very smooth process. The installation team were extremely professional and the grass looks fabulous."
"Excellent commitment and job is done perfectly. I was really surprised, when I have seen Mr Jaison did come this morning at 7:30am, as committed. I will definitely recommend my friends and family."
"Great grass is exactly that Great. The whole team from start to finish were brilliant. I can’t recommend them enough!!! Really happy with the whole process and absolutely love the end result."
Great Grass is rated 4.91 based on 171 reviews