Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grapevine Connect Ltd
Read Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews
Always very helpful and quick to respond.
Very swift response from Azhar Badulla (Support) this morning who dealt with the request, no problems - thank you so much Az & so very much appreciated in the world of hectic-ness :)
Great service, thanks
My query was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.
Excellent service - no sooner was a request put in than alterations to the telephone were done. Very pleased indeed!!
What more could I have asked for? I called the business asking about their SD-WAN service and Peplink products and they could not have been more helpful. My requirements are somewhat niche but both Martin Cox (business owner) and the technical support contact (Emil) went well beyond what I'd typically expect in such a situation to understand the issue I was attempting to address, offering considerable insight into their product portfolio and how they might be able to help me. I'm now working through some of their product offerings and service suggestions to attempt to address the technical challenge I face. A fantastic company that I recommend wholeheartedly.
Immediate response and friendly service.
We realised our phone lines were down. Emailed to Grapevine, received an immediate email response. The problem was sorted very quickly.
Excellent service. Thank you so much.
Absolutely fantastic service yet again!! Luke Fella is an absolute star
Quick response, thanks.
Good service every time.
Had help from Luke Fella regarding issues with upgrade to 3cx and logging on he was very helpful and sorted the issues out. Thank you
Very prompt and efficent service from Luke.
Very quick resolve good service
Fab service, thank you for quickly sorting this.
Excellent service from both Luke & Dwayne and both continue to support when required. Thank you.
Excellent Service, thank you to Martin & Luke for a smooth transition with our new internet & phone system
The staff who we deal with are always really helpful and polite. Always a pleasure to speak with them/email.
Quick to respond