Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grapevine Connect Ltd
Read Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews
Luke was really great - friendly and so helpful - I would give 5 stars for service- the loss of two stars is due to the new update - which makes 3cx less user friendly to navigate - not least because when you are making a call the drop-down menus on the right become inaccessible - also the new layout is too complicated and the things that I access daily - my contact list, the switchboard, call history in/out calls - are several clicks away and less obvious I had to hunt around for them -call transfers are not so easy - I am relatively tech-savvy - some of my colleagues are not - I use 3cx daily both in the office and when working from home - I prefer it to use the office phones as there are many advantages - the current upgrade is a step backwards.
We needed a temporary message put on our phone line due to the adverse weather conditions last Friday. Unfortunately, this took quite a while to achieve and I had to contact several different departments / people before it was put in place.
The technician who dealt with my ticket was fast and extremely helpful however the triaging call handler felt uninformed and was not particularly engaged in the call.
Kept us updated, but issue took nearly all day to fix and clinics disrupted
eventually fixed