Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grapevine Connect Ltd
Read Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews
Luke was incredibly helpful in resolving the problem. Kept me updated as he was fixing the issue.
Delighted to receive a callback within a few hours of my enquiry, however, once established, the wifi signal in Fowey is so poor as to be virtually useless, even when standing next to an aerial!
Always very helpful and quick to respond.
Very swift response from Azhar Badulla (Support) this morning who dealt with the request, no problems - thank you so much Az & so very much appreciated in the world of hectic-ness :)
Great service, thanks
My query was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.
Excellent service - no sooner was a request put in than alterations to the telephone were done. Very pleased indeed!!
What more could I have asked for? I called the business asking about their SD-WAN service and Peplink products and they could not have been more helpful. My requirements are somewhat niche but both Martin Cox (business owner) and the technical support contact (Emil) went well beyond what I'd typically expect in such a situation to understand the issue I was attempting to address, offering considerable insight into their product portfolio and how they might be able to help me. I'm now working through some of their product offerings and service suggestions to attempt to address the technical challenge I face. A fantastic company that I recommend wholeheartedly.
Thanks for your help.
Immediate response and friendly service.
We realised our phone lines were down. Emailed to Grapevine, received an immediate email response. The problem was sorted very quickly.
Luke was really great - friendly and so helpful - I would give 5 stars for service- the loss of two stars is due to the new update - which makes 3cx less user friendly to navigate - not least because when you are making a call the drop-down menus on the right become inaccessible - also the new layout is too complicated and the things that I access daily - my contact list, the switchboard, call history in/out calls - are several clicks away and less obvious I had to hunt around for them -call transfers are not so easy - I am relatively tech-savvy - some of my colleagues are not - I use 3cx daily both in the office and when working from home - I prefer it to use the office phones as there are many advantages - the current upgrade is a step backwards.
Excellent service. Thank you so much.
Very helpful and problem quickly resolved.
Absolutely fantastic service yet again!! Luke Fella is an absolute star
Quick response, thanks.
Good service every time.
Had help from Luke Fella regarding issues with upgrade to 3cx and logging on he was very helpful and sorted the issues out. Thank you
Very prompt and efficent service from Luke.
Very quick resolve good service
Grapevine Connect Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 131 reviews