Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grapevine Connect Ltd
Read Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews
What more could I have asked for? I called the business asking about their SD-WAN service and Peplink products and they could not have been more helpful. My requirements are somewhat niche but both Martin Cox (business owner) and the technical support contact (Emil) went well beyond what I'd typically expect in such a situation to understand the issue I was attempting to address, offering considerable insight into their product portfolio and how they might be able to help me. I'm now working through some of their product offerings and service suggestions to attempt to address the technical challenge I face. A fantastic company that I recommend wholeheartedly.
Thanks for your help.
Immediate response and friendly service.
We realised our phone lines were down. Emailed to Grapevine, received an immediate email response. The problem was sorted very quickly.
Luke was really great - friendly and so helpful - I would give 5 stars for service- the loss of two stars is due to the new update - which makes 3cx less user friendly to navigate - not least because when you are making a call the drop-down menus on the right become inaccessible - also the new layout is too complicated and the things that I access daily - my contact list, the switchboard, call history in/out calls - are several clicks away and less obvious I had to hunt around for them -call transfers are not so easy - I am relatively tech-savvy - some of my colleagues are not - I use 3cx daily both in the office and when working from home - I prefer it to use the office phones as there are many advantages - the current upgrade is a step backwards.
Excellent service. Thank you so much.
Very helpful and problem quickly resolved.
Absolutely fantastic service yet again!! Luke Fella is an absolute star
Quick response, thanks.
Good service every time.
Had help from Luke Fella regarding issues with upgrade to 3cx and logging on he was very helpful and sorted the issues out. Thank you
Very prompt and efficent service from Luke.
Very quick resolve good service
Fab service, thank you for quickly sorting this.
Excellent service from both Luke & Dwayne and both continue to support when required. Thank you.
Excellent Service, thank you to Martin & Luke for a smooth transition with our new internet & phone system
The staff who we deal with are always really helpful and polite. Always a pleasure to speak with them/email.
Quick to respond
Excellent service as always
Excellent service, quick response, Polite, alway helpful
Grapevine Connect Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 124 reviews