Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grapevine Connect Ltd
Read Grapevine Connect Ltd Reviews
Very quick and efficient
Grapevine have always been super efficient with our queries and solve any issues promptly. We are very grateful to know that we have their support. Azhar Badulla is the person that usually deals with our enquiries. He is brilliant and always concise in his communications and polite. Thank you Grapevine.
Dwayne was friendly and professional. Very helpful, he made me feel at ease and resolved my query promptly. Thank you.
Quick response and issue resolved.
advised the best way to solve the problem and it worked!
We always have an excellent service from Grapevine - speedy and efficient. Dwayne, in particular, is very helpful and knowledgeable.
Always extremely helpful and very quick to respond. Thank you.
Luke helped me out today and last week and was very quick, efficient and sorted out my needs straight away!
Good service
Fast and friendly service.
Prompt response from Luke who quickly advised me on a solution that worked. All back up and running with no fuss.
Dwayne was very helpful in resolving my issue. Much appreciated.
Luke was incredibly helpful in resolving the problem. Kept me updated as he was fixing the issue.
Delighted to receive a callback within a few hours of my enquiry, however, once established, the wifi signal in Fowey is so poor as to be virtually useless, even when standing next to an aerial!
Always very helpful and quick to respond.
Very swift response from Azhar Badulla (Support) this morning who dealt with the request, no problems - thank you so much Az & so very much appreciated in the world of hectic-ness :)
Great service, thanks
My query was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.
Excellent service - no sooner was a request put in than alterations to the telephone were done. Very pleased indeed!!
What more could I have asked for? I called the business asking about their SD-WAN service and Peplink products and they could not have been more helpful. My requirements are somewhat niche but both Martin Cox (business owner) and the technical support contact (Emil) went well beyond what I'd typically expect in such a situation to understand the issue I was attempting to address, offering considerable insight into their product portfolio and how they might be able to help me. I'm now working through some of their product offerings and service suggestions to attempt to address the technical challenge I face. A fantastic company that I recommend wholeheartedly.
Grapevine Connect Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 143 reviews