GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd
Read GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

About GoPromotional Products ltd:

GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
The notebooks arrived a day early, and they look great. I wanted to thank you (George Tyas) for the fast turnaround, your great communication and fab product. I’m sure we will be coming to you with other requirements in the future.
From the minute George contacted me regarding our needs for promotional products he could not have been more helpful. His customer service has been exceptional and although you were not the cheapest supplier, one of the reasons I decided to go ahead with our order was because of George. Thank you for all your help :) We will definitely be purchasing from you in the future.
Great products and great communication during my order. Would use again.
Very good service and products. They worked with me until we got the branding design just right. Thanks.
Super adaptable - what I wanted wasn't listed as being available, but they came back to me with the news that they were able to print my logo on the bags I wanted in full colour. Reasonably priced, and a brilliant product, which is going down very well with parents and children!
Great Service! Very happy with the good quality product and the friendly service.
Very helpful, good response and quality products. I would use again.
I chopped and changed my request for quotes and George T never seemed to get cross, he was so accommodating, we are a small charity and they did everything to fit with our needs we are still waiting for one product but we love our badges, really professional. We will be using the company again
Great service
Customer service was highly efficient. Great working with Go Promotional and I would recommend their services to others.
Just received my promotional items, of which I am delighted with. I had dealings with George, who was friendly, efficient and professional. I will be certainly using this company again in the future.
I ordered 250 branded water bottles from GoPromotional. They had a fantastic delivery service and great product. George was incredibly helpful in creating a design which met requirements.
George was a very accomodating account manager, offering solutions when stock was out, and checking in for updates on how our products were.
Great service, efficient, communicative, helpful. Great price for the service offered. Delivery exactly as planned.
Danny Simmons was very helpful and the product arrived on time. Thanks
Great easy service. All questions which i had were answered swiftly. Quality products at reasonable prices.
George was a rock star helping me get my order perfected and so on the ball! Cannot recommend enough!
We have used GoPromotional a number of times and never had any issues. Quality is great and customer care is exceptional. Great value for money.
Good products and service
Really quick and efficient service - thank you guys
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.72 based on 1,733 reviews