Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
I had my dishwasher fixed within a day of contacting go assist. Muj, who came was very experienced and professional and only charged me for the call out and repair (reasonable as well) ,which is what he originally quoted to me. I would recommend you try this service if you have broken appliance. I now have my dishwasher working better than it was before. I would definitely use again.
Excellent service from Adam. I will use your company again.
Great customer relations person
Explained things clearly. Just waiting for day and time
They are a very friendly, knowledgeable company.
Who deal with any problems efficiently.
Agent was polite and knowledgeable made the process easy and seamless
Gand job Holly Karlson
Everything was well explained and whilst it was clear Go Assist is trying to sell the insurance policy I did not feel pressurised to do so. Details and conditions were clearly explained. I would have liked the actual job to repair the dishwasher to have been scheduled quicker.
Excellent service on initial call. await wings call
Fantastic customer service from holly karlsson would highly recommend
Great customer service by Courtney. Was patience and clarified all I need to know..
Keep up the good work Courtney.
With staff like Holly Karlsson who not only pronounced my name correctly but was extremely helpful from start to finish, you cannot go wrong. Amazing support with a wonderful smile!
Lovely lady
Quick, clear and competitive, what else do you need to have an easy life...well done thanks Adam
I was so pleased with their attention to details.They also took time to explain other offers that they can do for me to avoid finding myself in an emergency breakdown with no cover. Thanks
I want to highly commend your phone receptionist Alex for the competent, professional, and understanding manner in which my inquiry was dealt with even though I did not proceed with the repair quote offered
I want to highly commend your phone receptionist Adam for the competent, professional, and understanding manner in which my inquiry was dealt with even though I did not proceed with the repair quote offered
I used Go Assist's service a month ago, and judging from how well my washing machine works now, I can say they did pretty good job in fixing it, considering how old my washing machine is. The serviceman was also very courteous. Totally worth the money.
I hired Go Assist for three times already. Repairmen did excellent jobs as always. They were very thorough in checking out the problems.
I am satisfied with Go Assist's service. They inform their fees straightaway and it is a fixed quote price. The technicians were also on time, professional and nice. I am definitely will use their service again.
On time service. The repairman did an outstanding job. When he found out that my washer needed a new part, he managed to find one quickly and installed it on the same day. Thank you very much.
Go Assist is a very reliable company. Their technicians always call ahead and arrive as promised. They also manage to quickly assess the problem in the broken appliances. Overall, they have great service as expected from them.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 1,143 reviews