GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
Always ready to listen and reply giving great support. Due to family commitments I’ve had to take a break from keeping on track with my eating, I know when I start to get back on track in July, the support and kindness will be there.
I really value all the articles, advice, diet plans and recipes the site has to offer. I find Rosemary’s daily dose of motivation exactly what is says and she is so experienced and encouraging. The coaches are very supportive and the weight loss challenges are another way that encourages you to achieve your goals. The progress log and food and fitness diary really help too. I love it. I look at the sit every day and it keeps me focussed and inspired. I haven’t reached my goal but am inspired and encouraged to get there. Thank you so much. I would recommend the site wholeheartedly..
This is such a supportive online service , it's friendly and varied with a wealth of sensible diet advice .There are diet plans to select , lots of useful information and motivational features .I really like the intelligent focus on the importance of diet and exercise together in losing and maintaining weight , this isn't always a feature of some diet clubs .There are responsive coaches online who help and advise you and give a friendly feel to the service without being patronising .I have struggled to lose weight in the past but it is steadily coming off .Thankyou for this reasonably priced and realistic online service ., I think it is great !
I love the site
Easy to follow, plus excellent customer service
Fantastic easy to follow diets, and you can easily choose which one suits you. Loads of support from admin and on the community chat page, so there is always someone there for you to help you out. I've recommended this diet and the app to lots of people since o started. I thought doing an o line diet would be hard, bit far from it. So pleased I signed up, and it's so much cjelaer than going to classes each week. The app is easy to use and you can log your foods and calories easily, log your weight, join in any challenges, check out hundreds of recipes, log exercise and even sync your fit bit so every step is accounted for. Definitely recommend, thank you to all for your support x
This is the only diet that works for me. The food is great and the recipes are varied so don’t get bored. The coaches are like a second family. Always there when needed for advice or when you need that extra push. Would highly recommend xx
Gives diversity of plans to chose from. Online support from other members. Encouragement and help from the online coaches whenever you need it. It is the best weight loss program I have ever been on, I love the fact that I can plan all my meals in advance so it keeps me focused and makes the weekly shop a breeze. Not forgetting the exercises that are available to keep you fit whilst eating healthier.
I am finding this not only a hugely informative site but also incredibly supportive. It is not completely overwhelming - which I find more than refreshing. It will be used not only until I reach my goal but well into the future too.
Have only been on the site since Jan 19 but so far great support and fab recipes etc when you ask for advice you get a response very quickly :)
I don’t think I’m accessing everything on the site but I’m happy with what I do use and probably will use more overtime.
Couldn't fault the online service or the team.
Really good way of tracing your daily calories, exercise and weight, week by week. Easy to use.
Excellent customer team and advice given very helpful. You really feel part of a community. Recipes and eating plans all well thought through and there is something for everyone.
I love rosemary conley on line. I used the books and videos 20 years ago and they are still so informative and being online makes it so much more accessible. If there was one thing it would be more recipes added more regularly but that's not a criticism as the recipes are fantastic! I just wish there was newer ones.
I am very pleased with Rosemary Online,i am able to keep my diet in check and when eaten to much and put pound on Rosmary Online gets me back on track
Clever diets, excellent exercise videos (Rosemary is so lovely and such a good instructor), sound recipes and a seemingly lovely 'on-call' support team. If this was marketed differently it would (still) be the most widely used diet in the world (I'm in PR!)... it worked brilliantly for me back in the early 1990s and I'm hoping that it will do so again... it is bringing back lovely memories as I do it again (how often does anyone say that about a 'diet').
I have joined a few online slimming sites but Rosemary Conley online is the easiest, straightforward one. It has easy to use logs for food and excercise, including the option to link up a fitbit, which works! It really is amazing, thank you Rosemary
The technology is a bit clunky at times, working between the app and website, but the advice both on the diets and the personal coaches is a step above other diet apps in my opinion. The meal suggestions and recipes are tasty and quick to make - perfect when you come home from work and need a tasty meal.
The girls are always there for me and give very good advise and fantastic support.
GetSlim is rated 4.73 based on 402 reviews