GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
The barcode scanner doesn't do anything, just loads my camera and doesn't scan. The site is confusing to navigate. I chose a plan and it didn't change the diary calorie limit or anything. Adding food is a pain, I searched for the egg I had with lunch, and instead of just adding the calories for 1 egg, it asked me for the grams of egg id had, I didn't weigh the bloody thing so I don't know! Too many plans to choose from, too confusing. And feels like I'm paying for a calorie counter that I can get for free in the app store - the free ones have barcode scanners that actually work too! I have messaged the live chat and asked for a refund.
Very difficult to manoeuvre around
Having no previous experience of this website or plan, I found it incredibly confusing. There are lots of plans you can do in this but then it's hard to know what to follow. When I asked for help I kept being redirected to 'read the plans' which I had lots of times. I was a member for 2 months and spent 2 months not having a clue what I was doing. It seems most people are finding it easy to understand and access which is great but if you don't being told to read the same info you have already read over and over is not helpful and actually a bit disappointing.
I cannot find the date and time of Rosemary Conley classes in West Bromwich. A lot of information about where classes are held but no dates or times.
I found it a hard website to follow an app would of been better like the fit bit app
As I explained at time of joining I could not access the videos. After numerous emails ping ponging I. Asked for a refund which never happened!
Hi Linda,

I will get in touch via email right away. We take member support and service very seriously and it is worrying to hear that you had such a bad experience.

Many thanks,