GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
Keeping my weight down has been a problem in adulthood and I have tried many diets with brief success. GetSlim is by far the best and most reasonably priced one I have ever followed. The recipes are easy and tasty and the commitment of the staff to help on line and by email is fantastic. They are there to answer questions, encourage success and give solace when a week is less so. Everything is available on the site from ideas, recipes, daily exercise on a daily and often hourly basis.
I honestly don't know how I would do without this site. The support and resources are second to none. The staff are always there to answer any questions and are also quick to congratulate every success. The huge range of recipes is so varied that there is something there for every occasion, and every dietary need. I have mobility difficulties, but there are exercises to suit my abilities, as well as a huge library of support materials. I cannot praise this site too much, and I am grateful to the marvellous Rosemary Conley for starting it.
If your looking to lose weight receive support and encouragement then I would highly recommend GetSlim. Lots of delicious recipes, community support, and the GetSlim team to help answer any questions you may have. This is place to begin your journey to successful weight loss.
this is a really great website. It's very easy to use and the recipes are brilliant love using the diary to track my food.. It makes shopping really easy and stops me buying "treats". The coaches are the best though . They are always available with good and positive advice and are friendly and not a bit pompous!!I Medical and health advice is always available too. I personally don't use the exercise section because I use other things including tai chi but I have used them in the past and they are also sound so thank you GetSlim love you dearly
This has to be the best site that i have used. It really does work, the support the team give you is outstanding! The site itself is jam packed with all the information you need to make a difference. I can honestly say this is the first time in many years, that I know i will be slim and healthier just by using Get Slim and the support of the team.
I just want to thank all the team at Getslim for there care and encouragement,the site has many different diets to suit most people, and there exercise plan is very good also,and if you fall down they are always there to pick you up with some encouraging words,I would truly recommend giving 'GetSlim' a try especially if a few pounds are gained over Christmas!! 'Happy Christmas' to all the team, wishing everyone a Happy+Healthy 2021.😊
I joined GetSlim last September after chatting with a friend of mine who had used it a few years ago. From the very beginning, I felt I could do it! All the diet plans are explained in details and offer the theory as well as the practical side. The list of recipes make it very easy to plan the weeks ahead and get the groceries shopping sorted. All the ingredients are common ones and you don't have to buy anything specific that will then be abandoned in the cupboard. I have been able to share many of my meals with my children and that has made my life very easy :) Also, I have got into the habit of cook in bulk, label and freeze extra portions, ready for work. However, the best part of all, is the relaxed, professional and punctual communication with the operators. No question is too silly and their support is irreplaceable and soo quick. So far I have lost 3 stones and feel like I can stay on this regime forever, with no sense of sacrifice. I would recommend this programme to anyone interested in turning their lives around with little or no effort at all. Thank you very much for all your help. Cristina.
Formally a Rosemary Conley business, but due to Rosemary retiring this site has changed its name and is still as fantastic. I have been a member for years and although I've had ups and downs (literally!), I find it a very helpful and informative site. There are so many recipes, useful articles, exercise videos, health information, weigh in option, community for dieters to support one another, a buddy system where you can buddy up and chat with like minded people, food and exercise diary to help you keep track, digital magazines, diet booklets etc. There is a one to one coach service (at extra cost) which is excellent - the coaches really motivate and encourage. Every so often there are challenge competitions which really help to motivate. The site is easy to navigate and looks very fresh and contemporary. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking to lose weight - there are a few diet plans to choose from. The coaches are always there to help (whether you have the one to one coaching service or not).
Easy to use site with lots of useful articles and very supportive coaches on hand if needed.
Loving the website, its great to be able to add photos of my food to my diary, I can see my portions so much easier. Coaches are lovely and always happy to help and I feel so much healthier in just a few weeks. Recipes are incredible, love the naan bread pizza!
Thanks for the Inspirational content i love your page and its been really helpful.i figured i'd shared with everyone a product that helped me lose some weight as well. i hope it can help others! https://bit.ly/2CN3gsh
I love 321 plan I’ve lost 10lb since 25/8/19 it’s easy to follow I also use app
A solid, well-established diet which is easy to follow and gives excellent results. I have tried many other diets such as low carb, keto and calorie counting: but I have found them difficult to follow, sometimes expensive and often giving me side-effects which made me feel ill. The good thing about the Rosemary Conley way of eating is that you don't have to count calories because it is already counted for you. You don't have to buy exotic food (which could result in you finding that you really don't like it, and have to throw it away). I have total trust in the R.C. diets as I know they can't have any harmful effects. I absolutely believe that I will achieve my target weight despite numerous illnesses and setbacks.
Great speedy advice on diets. Good exercise videos. Excellent selection of recipes for diet options. Can recommend highly.
Rosemary online has provided me with the motivation and support I need to control my diet after years of yo yo dieting. I am very pleased with the results so far.
Quite new to Online Slimming, but finding this a very good site
Rosemary's online site is excellent. I was struggling after losing 3 stone to stay on track and had put a few pounds back on. I had some positive feedback from one of the excellent coaches upon joining and I am now back on track.
I have found the website easy to get around, the recipes are delicious quick and easy to do. I have found the exercises very useful and the website also has lots of useful information. The best part for me has been losing 10lbs in the first 3 weeks. Also the being able to have the coaches to email about anything I'm not sure of and the fast response back.
I absolutely love Rosemary Conley online.I should have thought of it ages ago! I'm British but live in Saudi Arabia at present so to have Rosemary and team in my home is fantastic. I had a difficult start but now I'm going to fly, the reason being that you support me and keep me going even if I'm hiding from you!
Rosemary Conley is a great and easy way to lose weight and change your lifestyle, and there is always someone to answer any questions you may have.
GetSlim is rated 4.73 based on 402 reviews