GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
Keeping my weight down has been a problem in adulthood and I have tried many diets with brief success. GetSlim is by far the best and most reasonably priced one I have ever followed.
The recipes are easy and tasty and the commitment of the staff to help on line and by email is fantastic. They are there to answer questions, encourage success and give solace when a week is less so. Everything is available on the site from ideas, recipes, daily exercise on a daily and often hourly basis.
I honestly don't know how I would do without this site. The support and resources are second to none. The staff are always there to answer any questions and are also quick to congratulate every success. The huge range of recipes is so varied that there is something there for every occasion, and every dietary need. I have mobility difficulties, but there are exercises to suit my abilities, as well as a huge library of support materials. I cannot praise this site too much, and I am grateful to the marvellous Rosemary Conley for starting it.
If your looking to lose weight receive support and encouragement then I would highly recommend GetSlim.
Lots of delicious recipes, community support, and the GetSlim team to help answer any questions you may have.
This is place to begin your journey to successful weight loss.
This site does everything it promises, there is the support if you need it, thousands of recipes, good exercise videos and the diary page is excellent for tracking all your food.
This has to be the best site that i have used. It really does work, the support the team give you is outstanding! The site itself is jam packed with all the information you need to make a difference. I can honestly say this is the first time in many years, that I know i will be slim and healthier just by using Get Slim and the support of the team.
The barcode scanner doesn't do anything, just loads my camera and doesn't scan. The site is confusing to navigate. I chose a plan and it didn't change the diary calorie limit or anything. Adding food is a pain, I searched for the egg I had with lunch, and instead of just adding the calories for 1 egg, it asked me for the grams of egg id had, I didn't weigh the bloody thing so I don't know! Too many plans to choose from, too confusing. And feels like I'm paying for a calorie counter that I can get for free in the app store - the free ones have barcode scanners that actually work too! I have messaged the live chat and asked for a refund.
I just want to thank all the team at Getslim for there care and encouragement,the site has many different diets to suit most people, and there exercise plan is very good also,and if you fall down they are always there to pick you up with some encouraging words,I would truly recommend giving 'GetSlim' a try especially if a few pounds are gained over Christmas!!
'Happy Christmas' to all the team, wishing everyone a Happy+Healthy 2021.😊
I joined GetSlim last September after chatting with a friend of mine who had used it a few years ago.
From the very beginning, I felt I could do it!
All the diet plans are explained in details and offer the theory as well as the practical side. The list of recipes make it very easy to plan the weeks ahead and get the groceries shopping sorted. All the ingredients are common ones and you don't have to buy anything specific that will then be abandoned in the cupboard. I have been able to share many of my meals with my children and that has made my life very easy :) Also, I have got into the habit of cook in bulk, label and freeze extra portions, ready for work.
However, the best part of all, is the relaxed, professional and punctual communication with the operators. No question is too silly and their support is irreplaceable and soo quick.
So far I have lost 3 stones and feel like I can stay on this regime forever, with no sense of sacrifice.
I would recommend this programme to anyone interested in turning their lives around with little or no effort at all.
Thank you very much for all your help.
Cristina.
Very difficult to manoeuvre around
Having no previous experience of this website or plan, I found it incredibly confusing. There are lots of plans you can do in this but then it's hard to know what to follow. When I asked for help I kept being redirected to 'read the plans' which I had lots of times. I was a member for 2 months and spent 2 months not having a clue what I was doing. It seems most people are finding it easy to understand and access which is great but if you don't being told to read the same info you have already read over and over is not helpful and actually a bit disappointing.
Formally a Rosemary Conley business, but due to Rosemary retiring this site has changed its name and is still as fantastic. I have been a member for years and although I've had ups and downs (literally!), I find it a very helpful and informative site. There are so many recipes, useful articles, exercise videos, health information, weigh in option, community for dieters to support one another, a buddy system where you can buddy up and chat with like minded people, food and exercise diary to help you keep track, digital magazines, diet booklets etc. There is a one to one coach service (at extra cost) which is excellent - the coaches really motivate and encourage. Every so often there are challenge competitions which really help to motivate.
The site is easy to navigate and looks very fresh and contemporary. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking to lose weight - there are a few diet plans to choose from. The coaches are always there to help (whether you have the one to one coaching service or not).
Easy to use site with lots of useful articles and very supportive coaches on hand if needed.
Loving the website, its great to be able to add photos of my food to my diary, I can see my portions so much easier. Coaches are lovely and always happy to help and I feel so much healthier in just a few weeks. Recipes are incredible, love the naan bread pizza!
I find the new site difficult to use. And there is now a scale with the word obese in the corner. I find this offensive as I have already lost a lot of weight and this is very demoralising
Thanks for the Inspirational content i love your page and its been
really helpful.i figured i'd shared with everyone a product that helped me lose some weight as well. i hope it can help others!
I love 321 plan I’ve lost 10lb since 25/8/19 it’s easy to follow I also use app
A solid, well-established diet which is easy to follow and gives excellent results. I have tried many other diets such as low carb, keto and calorie counting: but I have found them difficult to follow, sometimes expensive and often giving me side-effects which made me feel ill.
The good thing about the Rosemary Conley way of eating is that you don't have to count calories because it is already counted for you. You don't have to buy exotic food (which could result in you finding that you really don't like it, and have to throw it away). I have total trust in the R.C. diets as I know they can't have any harmful effects. I absolutely believe that I will achieve my target weight despite numerous illnesses and setbacks.
Great speedy advice on diets. Good exercise videos. Excellent selection of recipes for diet options. Can recommend highly.
Rosemary online has provided me with the motivation and support I need to control my diet after years of yo yo dieting. I am very pleased with the results so far.
Quite new to Online Slimming, but finding this a very good site
GetSlim is rated 4.73 based on 402 reviews