GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
I find the new site difficult to use. And there is now a scale with the word obese in the corner. I find this offensive as I have already lost a lot of weight and this is very demoralising
My only issue is that the website keeps freezing and reverting back to earlier days on the tracker so you have to keep finding the right spot
Always loved Rosemary and find the site very helpful - dip in and out, especially the recipes for inspiration for a better and healthier life style
Nice easy site to use
good recipes but more needed for vegans.
Excellent recipes
Easy to follow, plus excellent customer service
Have only been on the site since Jan 19 but so far great support and fab recipes etc when you ask for advice you get a response very quickly :)
I don’t think I’m accessing everything on the site but I’m happy with what I do use and probably will use more overtime.
The technology is a bit clunky at times, working between the app and website, but the advice both on the diets and the personal coaches is a step above other diet apps in my opinion. The meal suggestions and recipes are tasty and quick to make - perfect when you come home from work and need a tasty meal.
Good but needs an app rather logging in on line every time. Also offline availability would be good as I was abroad- Malaysia- and not always able to add meals and check calories.

Would be good if you could copy a meal and paste from another day not a whole days menu.

Linda
I like the fact I can go on my phone and still have access to everything I need to to keep me on track! I've been on holiday recently so not used it as much as I'd like to! I gave it 4 stars as I think there is room for improvement especially little gadgets like a serial bar code reader for when you are out shopping would be handy!! :D
I am pleased with the online site. I love the amount of recipies it has on offer. One way to improve this site would be to offer a scan system where u can scan from your phone products to show food information.
really enjoying the website,
Easy to use. Nice recipes, excellent support from coaches & fellows members
There is no pressure, it's up to each individual to reach the goals they want but there is plenty of support and an enthusiastic team to call upon if needed. Great exercises and recipes as well. I really enjoy being a member.
A mobile version would be of great benefit for me, as I'm a community based support worker, I work 24hr shifts away from home, so keeping up with my food diary is difficult
I was happy with the help provided overall. I was disappointed that I could not print out a week's menus and therefore plan ahead with my shopping. It didn't seem to work properly. Some of it was confusing. The help support offered was very good.
Excellent site
Easy to use and really useful to look back at your progress
GetSlim is rated 4.72 based on 399 reviews