Acorn Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Acorn Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Acorn Insurance Reviews
Please, do not go near this company. Acorn is a rip off insurance company. Unlike other insurance companies, Acorn do not insure you immediately, or sends you a certificate of insurance rather they would send you an email that they would contact you in 6 working days to validate your details before your insurance starts with them. They would ask you to contact DVLA and obtain your digital drivers licence information and upload same to them, and on the event that you cancel your insurance policy with them even on the first day, they take away 86% of you deposit which you have already paid. Supposing you paid £150.00 deposit they would only refund about £63.00 to you and keep the rest. Their terms and condition twist vital information in order to defraud unsuspecting buyers. They are unfair and opportunist traders. The moment you sign up with them you are at their mercy. If you are looking for a reliable and thrust worthy car insurance company, then Acorn is not the one. Please, stay away from them.
I wanted help but NEVER got an. I am very dissipated!!
Useless services . Cannot contact anyone and the website is not fit for purpose.try to update the last three months insurance paid but request refund .not driven since the covid lockdown . I do not wish to renew .the next renewal due to next months risk for cab drivers .
Hi THANK YOU for insuring my vehicle but I desperate need to change my policy from private hire to domestic and social . Many thanks miss william
You’re not sending me copies of my insurance certificates for the past 2 weeks. I’m not happy at all. I always a copy of my insurance certificate to be kept in my car . Please email me my copy please. Thanks.
I was on telephone line for more than 15 minutes trying to get through. The customer service personnel by name of Paul was unhelpful. I think he didn’t send a copy of my certificate of insurance to Uber as I requested. Please step up your art.
Louise you're excellent at your job. Your customer service is the best hence I purchased my cover from you. Thanks
Mark was really helpful. Great costumer service
Steven was amazing! Gave me detailed explanation of all various types of covers with the different prices and made finding Taxi insurance extremely easy for me! I will definitely be a long term customer after this experience. Steven, If you read this then thank you again for your help I truly appreciated it.
It’s a company who discriminating EU citizens from ENGLISH like if you insure your car and you are EU citizen you will pay more than an English born in Uk . This lady today morning they told me that if i am not born in UK I will pay more with £40 every month. All EU CITIZENS MUST BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY WHO DISCRIMINATING EU CITIZENS .
Acorn them self was superb couldn't ask for better and there prices are great but when it come to a claim that's when the problems start they put me through to haven claims who didn't care one bit about me or the car they didn't want to pursue my claim against a bigger company and there attitude toward me was appuling
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Hi I just wanted quotations third party insurance for one month Let me know please thank you
I had very good service. I didn't think I got good deal all because of mr corrie who was very helpful and understanding and just made it so easy .I would like to thank mr corrie again. Thanks
Hi nothing
i have looking quote all over the net , then found these guys they to best company out of all competitors ,and staff are very well trained and manners.
Beast Costumer service and value for time CAMIRON was my case work for 20 minutes he did very well
Lain was very friendly and explained very well all I could say thank you very much .
The gentleman that helped me was very helpful and very patient with me. So I just want to thank him for his help. And also I would recommend anyone to Acorn Insurance they are very good and their team are helpful.
Very fast and helpful coustumer service.
Very good custom service very helpfully Staff very kind. Specially Big thanks to james is legend to take his time to help. Full 5 starts service.
Acorn Insurance is rated 4.86 based on 1,553 reviews