Acorn Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Acorn Insurance
Telephone
"Very good service"
"Best costumer service ever"
"Customer service is good and I am happy with their dealing especially Kyle"
"Absolutely ridiculous. They renew my Insurance without knowing."
"Thanks to Dave, for his helping me to get the right cover i needed for private hire. He's very professional and i can see he will be an asset to the Haven group. Much appreciated. Mr R Bowling"
"I was very happy with the level of service offered by acorn insurance and the gentleman I spoke to by name of Kyle was very helpful he answered all my queries straight away and the price was very competitive"
"Worst experience"
"The gentleman that helped me was very helpful and very patient with me. So I just want to thank him for his help. And also I would recommend anyone to Acorn Insurance they are very good and their team are helpful."
"Simon was so great to talk to he explained everything clearly and got the best price possible for me thanks again mate"
"Sam was very informative and helpful"
"Very professional and would recommend to others"
"Good customer services"
"Amazing service, very helpful and efficient. Many thanks"
"Great Service"
"Mr simon was dealing with me very nicely and respect way. thank"
"Very good service and very helpful from one of your workers named Liam With respect Dashamir"
"Liam was very good on the phone all properly explained no putting pressure to sell me insurance products best service highly recommended 5 stars"
"Adam was very helpful and give me the best price for my insurance I will definitely call him back :) for renewal. Thank you, Adam Thank you, Acorn"
"The gentleman I spok to was very helpful and friendly.thank you for your help and good customer service you provide to me."
"Hi I struggle with leaving reviews but just had to leave one this time, the advisor Adam Jones was amazing, very courteous and polite, he really went an extra mile for me credit to him, he is truly a remarkable person, took time to explain and found a solution which made me feel great. I can’t thank him enough and hope he has a great future in the company and lastly thanks to the whole team as this is possible through everyone’s great effort. Am very humbled with the level of service received thank you."
Acorn Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 309 reviews