Acorn Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Acorn Insurance
Sultan Feroz
Verified Buyer
"The operator was very helpful"
Mohammed Yasser Ali
Verified Buyer
"Best insurance company ever! Been with them for over 3 years great customer service Great prices and most of all very helpful, always recommend This insurance company to friends they all love the service to."
Zaman Miah
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy excellent service."
Reynaldo Del Mundo
Verified Buyer
"they're so willing to help and understand all the client status of language barrier,so patient and apologised for delay.so lovely staff.light up all customer mode.."
Mohammad Arbab
"Very good. Thanks"
"Very good app to renew"
Mawia Bin Mushtaq
Verified Buyer
"U need more people like adam on the taxi insurance side top man"
Mawia Bin Mushtaq
Verified Buyer
"U need more people like adam on the taxi customer service side top man"
Iliya Iliev
Verified Buyer
"I canceled my policy after 10 days and they dont give me back any money. £ 0 back."
Ionut Dogaru
"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Waqar Younas
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was great and very easy to understand everything and insurance is cheap then expected"
Farhad Nesari
Verified Buyer
"I would like to Thank Adam from the Acorn team, his service was above and beyond his duty. Customer Service is key within the insurance field as the reputation for insurance companies is not great and people lose faith. However Adam should all the correct characteristic to resort faith in the insurance field and was a pleasure to get his help. Thank you Adam"
Zahid Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Firstly I have spoken to Jash who helped me to find best quote for me and he had top customer service and secondly I have spoken to Adam who helped me to sort out my insurance and payment schedule. Great customer service received from Adam. Top guys Adam and Jash. Thanks"
Ashebar Rufan David
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service"
Vitalis Chukwurah Ugochukwu
"It’s alright"
"Excellent"
"Very helpful staff."
Paul Thomas Grice
Verified Buyer
"Insurance certificate dosnt get sent out on weekend but they will still take payment And there closed sunday with no-one to speke absolute joke loosing 2days wage on the busyest weeked 😑😑😑😑"
"Very nice man I can give him 5 st so helpful thanks for great service"
Daniel Gabriel Satmary
Verified Buyer
"Best customer service ever"
Acorn Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 218 reviews