Acorn Insurance Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Acorn Insurance Reviews
Very good
Very good service
DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY , THEY LIE TO PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY ARE A INSURANCE COMPANY !! THEY AREN'T ! THEY ARE BROKERS . ANYTHING YOU NEED FROM THEM IF YOU HAVE A POLICY WITH THEM THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND THEY WILL MAKE SURE TO BLAME IT ON THE REAL COMPANY HEAVENS AND THE "SYSTEM" . I AM A CUSTOMER THAT HAS 2 MORE MONTH OF THE POLICY AND I AM JUST SICK OF PAYING THEM ALWAYS MONEY FOR NO REAL REASON . THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING OTHER THEN JUST TAKE MY MONEY . IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY I WONT GO TO COURT .
5 stars feedback for Vin person who give me details for insurance .Thank you .
this is a rubish insurance because i had a year of insurance but after i called them to cancle it after my policy ended they dint pick up and sill charged me 125 pounds on another policy i hade.
i am happy your service
Hi THANK YOU for insuring my vehicle but I desperate need to change my policy from private hire to domestic and social . Many thanks miss william
I was on telephone line for more than 15 minutes trying to get through. The customer service personnel by name of Paul was unhelpful. I think he didn’t send a copy of my certificate of insurance to Uber as I requested. Please step up your art.
Lady I had spoken today was very helpful professional I was really pleased I would recommend my family and friends
Useless services . Cannot contact anyone and the website is not fit for purpose.try to update the last three months insurance paid but request refund .not driven since the covid lockdown . I do not wish to renew .the next renewal due to next months risk for cab drivers .
You’re not sending me copies of my insurance certificates for the past 2 weeks. I’m not happy at all. I always a copy of my insurance certificate to be kept in my car . Please email me my copy please. Thanks.
Hi I just wanted quotations third party insurance for one month Let me know please thank you
Very helpful people
I wanted help but NEVER got an. I am very dissipated!!
Excellent service i am happy with them
Hi, The madam who dealt with my insurance was really great, much appreciated, thank you so much really good service.
I had very good service. I didn't think I got good deal all because of mr corrie who was very helpful and understanding and just made it so easy .I would like to thank mr corrie again. Thanks
Louise you're excellent at your job. Your customer service is the best hence I purchased my cover from you. Thanks
Heather was extremely helpful, couldn’t of asked for a better service A*
Best company, best people workig there!!!
Acorn Insurance is rated 4.86 based on 1,555 reviews