Acorn Insurance Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Acorn Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
"Very good customer service."
"Jack was kind and friendly on answering all my questions waited patiently as I had a crying toddler with me thanks once again"
"very helpful"
"Best customer service man i have ever talked to, really nice, very patient, extremely professional definatly deserves a bonus at the end of the month"
"I'm really happy with the out come the person I spoke to was Dave he took me though everything and explained to me every detail if I could give it 10 stars I would but it only got 5 lol so dave u read this sport buddy can't give u more stars"
"Simon was an absolute delight to talk to. I am very happy with the service i received. Simon went out of his way to help me the best he could. I will definitely be recommending you guys. Keep it up, your doing an excellent job."
"Spoke to Kirsty today to arrange some temporary cover and she was great - i would highly recommend this company Thanks Michael & Marie McLoughlin"
"Thanks from All"
"Customer service were very helpful"
"Kirsty in the new business taxi team - as helpful as always - Thanks Again"
"I have renewed my insurance around 17:30 today and the guy said you will receive your certificate in your email but 4-5 hours gone i didnt get my certificate"
"Acorn you are brilliant - thanks to everyone who has dealt with myself & family over the last few weeks -"
"Natalie is very friendly"
"Friendly staff good customer service"
"Very informative and helpful. Thanks Mark."
"Hi, very pleased with the person I spoke to communicated very well with me happy I got ur excellent service happy to be with you"
"Andria was very helpful & professional, I was pleased with the level of service and will definitely recommend to friends & family. Thank you keep up the good work :]"
"Very helpful people who are explaining and trying to get you the best possible deal, I would recommend you to contact them as they could help you as they helped me."
"It’s good customer service and they help and talking well to get insurance as I want every respect . Thanks for helping"
"Thanks Daniel for the great and fast service. He was friendly and easy to deal with and hopefully speak to him again on renewal date."
Acorn Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 387 reviews