Acorn Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Acorn Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Acorn Insurance Reviews
DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY , THEY LIE TO PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY ARE A INSURANCE COMPANY !! THEY AREN'T ! THEY ARE BROKERS . ANYTHING YOU NEED FROM THEM IF YOU HAVE A POLICY WITH THEM THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND THEY WILL MAKE SURE TO BLAME IT ON THE REAL COMPANY HEAVENS AND THE "SYSTEM" . I AM A CUSTOMER THAT HAS 2 MORE MONTH OF THE POLICY AND I AM JUST SICK OF PAYING THEM ALWAYS MONEY FOR NO REAL REASON . THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING OTHER THEN JUST TAKE MY MONEY . IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY I WONT GO TO COURT .
this is a rubish insurance because i had a year of insurance but after i called them to cancle it after my policy ended they dint pick up and sill charged me 125 pounds on another policy i hade.
Useless services . Cannot contact anyone and the website is not fit for purpose.try to update the last three months insurance paid but request refund .not driven since the covid lockdown . I do not wish to renew .the next renewal due to next months risk for cab drivers .
I wanted help but NEVER got an. I am very dissipated!!
Hi nothing
30min waiting until 08h05 I had to hung up this is ridiculous.
Apologies that you could not get through to us Mr Ayoub, I believe you may have attempted to contact us outside of our operating hours (9am – 7pm). If your enquiry has not yet been resolved please do let us know.
Andrew holt is a good custmer service's I give him 5 star
Not a good insurance they are not helpful rip off renewal come back so expensive I need to pay more than last year a month and i have no claim even get it cheap some where else I just don’t have the deposit make me have to go with these ripoff
tue app is no workin
Nice person
Good customer service whenever I called
Disapointed! The guy who served me has a lack of professionalism. Call time : 15:17 Date : 02.04 P.s : he never sent me the docs , had to call again on the 03.04
It’s a company who discriminating EU citizens from ENGLISH like if you insure your car and you are EU citizen you will pay more than an English born in Uk . This lady today morning they told me that if i am not born in UK I will pay more with £40 every month. All EU CITIZENS MUST BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY WHO DISCRIMINATING EU CITIZENS .
She’s so rude
Absolutely ridiculous. They renew my Insurance without knowing.
Worst experience
InsuRance went up without any notification
I canceled my policy after 10 days and they dont give me back any money. £ 0 back.
Insurance certificate dosnt get sent out on weekend but they will still take payment And there closed sunday with no-one to speke absolute joke loosing 2days wage on the busyest weeked 😡😡😡😡
That lady who done insurance for me she was very rude with me on the phone. I think you guys have to listen that conversation and improve that service
Acorn Insurance is rated 4.86 based on 1,553 reviews