Garage Door Sale Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale

About Garage Door Sale: With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

info@garagedoorsale.co.uk

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"Good communication and problem free delivery."
"Very pleased with the whole process. Ordering easy to do and the delivery exceptional, arrived when they said it would be with a courtesy call before delivery."
"Was looking for good quality garage doors. At a reasonable price. Which I found. The doors are good and solid. A good price. Delivery was quick, driver helpful. Will look good when up."
"Delivered in 8 days, good product and easy to fit. Would use again."
"WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE DOORS SO THERE FOR ARE UNABLE TO REPLY IT IS SOME TIME SINCE PLACING ORDER"
"This door is an excellent product and has exceeded my expectations. The build quality and value for money is outstanding, delivery and installation was simple and stress-free."
"Delighted with service and notice of arrival,door came right on time"
"Afternoon Lee Ann What a brilliant service. The delivery was right on time. Very professional. The sales team gave very accurate advice on types and fitting, they mange the expectation on delivery considering how close we are to the Christmas bank holidays. Quality kit for a reasonable price which was easy to fit. I am very pleased with the result. I have another door to do and will definitely be coming your way again. Thank you"
"Great service, products and prices. Just missing out on a fifth star because its had to find out if its going to be 1 week for delivery or more."
"Delighted with the product, delivery and after sales service (a missing part was despatched immediately, first class, and arrived the following day. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, quick delivery, would recommend to anyone"
"Cannot give you one I have not got my door yet"
"Very good service and only took a week for delivery. Fitted it in only a few hours, very well made for price. Customer very happy."
"Super fast delivery . Kept informed of progress . Fantastic value for money . Highly recommend"
"Buying 2 garage doors from the Garage Door Company was easy, the sales person was very polite, nice to talk to knowledgeable and understood what I wanted the first time. I don't think that anyone could want any more, if only all buying was a similar experience. On receipt the doors were protected well and a doddle to put up. Thank You Ben"
"We took delivery of our door on 16-10 -18. I fitted it two days later with help from my son in law, fitting went smoothly and quickly, it's perfect just what I wanted the quality is good the colour finish is good,most important the price was right,thanks for prompt and good service,I would recommend your company to anyone wanting these products. Yours. DWHampson."
"Lee-Ann in sales was really knowledgeable and patient over a number of phone calls regarding exact measurements providing a measuring guide and advice in response to photos of an awkward fitting. Very high quality, solid Novotherm door at good price. Driver was very helpful. Two person job with right drill + Bosch bit for attaching door to concrete wall of garage. Instructions that came with door were pretty clear but you need to take your time."
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.38 based on 105 reviews