Garage Door Sale Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale

About Garage Door Sale: With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

info@garagedoorsale.co.uk

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

"Ordering process straightforward and subsequent communications timely and clear. Door delivered well in timescale and impressed with quality."
"Why ask me to write a review before you have delivered my door."
"delivery takes to long not told how long until after sale"
Thank you for your review Mr Stubbs, the door your ordered was a bespoke door and indeed ordered online. You will have received an email stating the delivery time is 2 - 4 weeks, this door is due into you either next week or the week after which falls in line within our policies and procedures.
If you need any further information please can you call the team as no other means of communication have been left by yourself.

I am sure you will be delighted with your purchase

Kind regards

Garage Door Sale
"Had a absolute nightmare with with door I ordered late November last year to be told door would take 3-4 weeks. I had not heard anything about delivery so I phoned just after week 3 to ask when delivery would be to then be told there was a human error and the manufacturer had not ordered the door to then be told the door would be a further 3-4 week but will probity be longer due Christmas which is understandable so I then had to chase the door yet again in January finally got a delivery week to then receive a phone call saying door has not arrived and will be a further two weeks before to then which door had finally arrived 11 weeks after I had ordered with this being for a new build garage to leave my client without a door for 2 months and leaving me out of pocket having to compensate my customer for having to wait this long with no offer from anything from yourself. Although garage door was good quality"
Good afternoon Chris,

As per your email below I can confirm that your order was placed with Garage Door Sale on the 20th of November 2017 this order was then processed the very next day and sent over to Novoferm on the 21st of November (the manufacturer not the supplier). Please see the attached, this confirms that Garage Door Sale had sent your order to the manufacturers.

Unfortunately due to a processing error the order was never passed over to Novoferm’ s supplier for the Steel-line product. This error was not noticed as you are aware until you contacted us to chase the delivery.

Although every effort was made to try and get this order through quicker, due to the Christmas break we were unable to rush the delivery of the door, this was further put back by a one week delay from the supplier meaning your door was not then delivered to us until 30th January.

I believe we then held the delivery of the door off until you returned from your annual leave at your request.

All I can do is apologise for the delays in your delivery, and the lack of service that you have received.

There has been further processes put in place now to prevent this problem re-occurring, hopefully you would not take this as the level of service usually provided by ourselves, and that we can try and do business again in the future.

Kindest regards

Garage Door Sale Team
"Very happy with garage door ,was a bit apprehensive about fitting myself but was worrying over nothing easy to follow instructions and a very good quality product over all supurb."
"Good prices and speedy delivery"
"Delivered quickly and on time, person delivering was very courteous"
"Product was excellent, however delivery let them down. The administration staff need to have a better method of liaising with the delivery driver to ensure customer is aware of the delivery dates/times. Took three attempts for successful delivery."
"An excellent quality door which looks very classy. The installation instructions were easy to follow too."
"Good door, good price, easy to fit, what more can I say."
"The purchase of two garage doors was easy and they delivered the doors on the date and times we needed. Thank you"
"Affordable, good quality, delivered fairly quickly"
"You provided just what was required at a very reasonable price."
"Been delivered in less than 2 weeks (around 1@ days). Great door Great price ."
"I am very satisfied with our garage door it looks great and was easy to fit. Fantastic!"
"A GREAT DOOR REASONLY PRICED EASY TO FIT 2 PERSONS EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS GO BUY"
"good customer service, product works well, P.Smith"
"Still waiting for delivery, contacted to say delivery on thursday, phoned to ask on Friday where it is only to be told that the lorry was too big to deliver so will arrange delivery this week (a message would have been good to let me know what was happening), its now wednesday 5-36 pm no phone call yet.,,, still waiting for delivery"
Hi Mr Partridge Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologise for the delay in your delivery. As you will note from our delivery information, term & conditions and email confirmation, we do mention: "If there are any access problems to the delivery address for large lorries, please make us aware as soon as possible. If we are not notified, you may be charged and additional delivery rate and your order could be delayed." As we were not notified of any access issues, unfortunately this delivery had to be reschedualed with a smaller vehicle. Had we had this information prior to delivery, the transport team would have been able to arrange a smaller verhicle for you. We have however waiverd the re-delivery surcharge on this occaision for you. If you have any further concerns, please do feel free to contact me on the email address below. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Kind Regards Charlie Tomlin General Manager charliet@garagedoorsale.co.uk
"Excellent door delivery was good driver kept me informed on the day, My concern was with the delivery address I had to email a few times, There is a lack of communication on this"
"I ordered my garage door on a Friday but thought better of it thinking the old one must be reparable. Since it was I was able to cancel the order and this was done with a minimum of fuss. Thank you!"
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.41 based on 75 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!