Garage Door Sale Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Garage Door Sale Reviews

About Garage Door Sale:

With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

Tell us how Garage Door Sale made you happy
Garage Door Sale 5 star review on 30th October 2018
D Hampson
Garage Door Sale 5 star review on 9th August 2016
S Drozdova
Sales were on the ball.Ordered Thursday pm,picked up Friday am.Awesome.Miserable bugger in despatch/yard though!
Garage Door Sale 4 star review on 28th July 2021
Hi Patrick, so glad you are happy with the service provided and with the product, and thank you so much for providing a photo, the door looks fabulous teamed with a happy looking customer. Your feedback with regards to the despatch team have been passed onto the manufactures as this is where the door was despatched from as opposed to specifically from Garage Door Sale. I totally agree though, it always nice to be served by a friendly face. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist you any further.
The door purchased is acceptable for the price paid. The down side to the design of the door is the fact that where the panels fit inside the frame there is a gap so any wind when raining forces the rain through the gaps into the garage. The lock does not seem to fit the hole pressed into the frame well - it looks like the frame was designed for another lock of a slightly different size. What would be handy on there web site would be if it told you the minimum and maximum size of the hole you need to leave for it.
Good customer support online before ordering, faster than expected delivery, good value, friendly and helpful delivery driver. Installed myself, have to say instructions were not great (e.g. no diagrams) however results speak for themselves! Would definately use again!!
Garage Door Sale 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Excellent value for money, quite easy to install, but will need at least two people, they are heavy. Very good quality and a nice finish. This is my second one of these roller doors I have purchased from this company.
Good quality nice delivery driver all round good service
Delivery was on time with good comms with delivery driver to Scotland . Doors are very robust and easy to fit. The instructions were a bit vague and would benefit from pictures to assist the less familiar in my opinion. Really need set of doors . Very pleased with them .
Measurement for door plus frame were wrong. Builder allowed an extra 32mm and the frame didn't fit. However they were able to fit frame behind brick piers and door still functions ok
Garage Door Sale 3 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you had issues with regards to the sizing, did you call the office at any stage to go through the sizing? Although I am very pleased to hear the door and frame fitted on the basis you fitted the frame behind the brick work. Thank you for providing us with a photo, its always so nice to see the finished fitted product.
Sales admin were great answered questions and amended order no issue. Delivery came before expected and the drive call to agree time. Delivery driver was great very helpful. Good quality Very good experience alround well done.
Garage Door Sale 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Kind regards, Garage Door Sale
Fast delivery unlike most competitors Well packaged easy to fit though required three man lift to put roller door in Remote easy to connect took all of ten seconds. Very impressed would certainly recommend. And after a bit of banter price was very acceptable Would certainly use again
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Kind regards, Garage Door Sale
Superb service can not fault it. Would recommend these garage doors to anyone
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Kind regards, Garage Door Sale
Delivery was on time and the delivery driver couldn't have been more helpful, even agreeing to take my old garage door away saving me the trouble of disposal. Fitting instructions could have been more detailed but took my time with the fitting and after a day and a half job was completed. Haven't yet worked out how to fit the bottom two door seals that came loose but I'm sure I will figure that out eventually.
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Kind regards, Garage Door Sale
Great website, give them a call about anything so professional, door arrived on time delivery driver was so helpful, totally recommended for your Garage Doors
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Kind regards, Garage Door Sale
Good quality doors at a great price and a fantastic service. Thank you.
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Kind regards, Garage Door Sale
Very impressed from ordering to prompt delivery
your sales staff were very good (lee anne) and had good knowledge of the product,would recommend this item.
What a brilliant company! Everyone I have ever spoken to, right from the start when ordering the door, to receiving it, checking installation pack contents, which way to turn the handle to get it to open following installation, all the way to reporting a problem (of my own making) and getting it fixed, have been so friendly as well as knowledgeable and efficient, and your engineers on callout were no exception - you couldn't have wished for two nicer guys, who worked together seamlessly and efficiently and were immediately able to diagnose the problem and fix it without drama and with the best of humour! I am so so pleased I bought from your company - your customer service is second to none, which with the superb products you supply (see photo below), makes for a brilliant combination!
Garage Door Sale 5 star review on 31st March 2021
very helpful sales people , good price, kept me informed of delivery on time. I have just ordered second door. Martin [ Worcester].
The ladies on the phones at Garage Door Sale, Tasha and Lee Ann are brilliant, always informative and helpful and Sean on deliveries, is so curtious and helpful could not recommend enough!
Wonderful customer service and great garage doors.
Excellent service, it arrived within a few days of ordering it, easy to fit and looks good! Would definitely recommend
Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this review, Kind regards, Garage Door Sales
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.42 based on 158 reviews