Garage Door Sale Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale

About Garage Door Sale: With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

info@garagedoorsale.co.uk

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

"Had a absolute nightmare with with door I ordered late November last year to be told door would take 3-4 weeks. I had not heard anything about delivery so I phoned just after week 3 to ask when delivery would be to then be told there was a human error and the manufacturer had not ordered the door to then be told the door would be a further 3-4 week but will probity be longer due Christmas which is understandable so I then had to chase the door yet again in January finally got a delivery week to then receive a phone call saying door has not arrived and will be a further two weeks before to then which door had finally arrived 11 weeks after I had ordered with this being for a new build garage to leave my client without a door for 2 months and leaving me out of pocket having to compensate my customer for having to wait this long with no offer from anything from yourself. Although garage door was good quality"
"Very happy with garage door ,was a bit apprehensive about fitting myself but was worrying over nothing easy to follow instructions and a very good quality product over all supurb."
"Good prices and speedy delivery"
"Delivered quickly and on time, person delivering was very courteous"
"Product was excellent, however delivery let them down. The administration staff need to have a better method of liaising with the delivery driver to ensure customer is aware of the delivery dates/times. Took three attempts for successful delivery."
"An excellent quality door which looks very classy. The installation instructions were easy to follow too."
"Good door, good price, easy to fit, what more can I say."
"The purchase of two garage doors was easy and they delivered the doors on the date and times we needed. Thank you"
"Affordable, good quality, delivered fairly quickly"
"You provided just what was required at a very reasonable price."
S Drozdova
Verified Buyer
"Been delivered in less than 2 weeks (around 1@ days). Great door Great price ."
"I am very satisfied with our garage door it looks great and was easy to fit. Fantastic!"
"A GREAT DOOR REASONLY PRICED EASY TO FIT 2 PERSONS EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS GO BUY"
"good customer service, product works well, P.Smith"
A Partridge
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for delivery, contacted to say delivery on thursday, phoned to ask on Friday where it is only to be told that the lorry was too big to deliver so will arrange delivery this week (a message would have been good to let me know what was happening), its now wednesday 5-36 pm no phone call yet.,,, still waiting for delivery"
Hi Mr Partridge Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologise for the delay in your delivery. As you will note from our delivery information, term & conditions and email confirmation, we do mention: "If there are any access problems to the delivery address for large lorries, please make us aware as soon as possible. If we are not notified, you may be charged and additional delivery rate and your order could be delayed." As we were not notified of any access issues, unfortunately this delivery had to be reschedualed with a smaller vehicle. Had we had this information prior to delivery, the transport team would have been able to arrange a smaller verhicle for you. We have however waiverd the re-delivery surcharge on this occaision for you. If you have any further concerns, please do feel free to contact me on the email address below. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Kind Regards Charlie Tomlin General Manager charliet@garagedoorsale.co.uk
"Excellent door delivery was good driver kept me informed on the day, My concern was with the delivery address I had to email a few times, There is a lack of communication on this"
"I ordered my garage door on a Friday but thought better of it thinking the old one must be reparable. Since it was I was able to cancel the order and this was done with a minimum of fuss. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with garage door. Well wrapped on arrival. Upon opening found it to be of superb quality. Looks fantastic fitted, well pleased."
"Thank you for a lovely door. Was delivered exactly when promised by a lovely driver. Beautifully packaged and nothing missing. Great Service!"
N PHILPOTT
Verified Buyer
"Good service and doors were received ahead of expected time. All looks to be ok but due to unforeseen circumstances they have not yet been installed and indeed it may well be some time yet. Thank you."
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.44 based on 72 reviews