Garage Door Sale Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale

About Garage Door Sale: With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

info@garagedoorsale.co.uk

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE DOORS SO THERE FOR ARE UNABLE TO REPLY IT IS SOME TIME SINCE PLACING ORDER"
"Haven't received it yet."
"This door is an excellent product and has exceeded my expectations. The build quality and value for money is outstanding, delivery and installation was simple and stress-free."
"Delighted with service and notice of arrival,door came right on time"
"Afternoon Lee Ann What a brilliant service. The delivery was right on time. Very professional. The sales team gave very accurate advice on types and fitting, they mange the expectation on delivery considering how close we are to the Christmas bank holidays. Quality kit for a reasonable price which was easy to fit. I am very pleased with the result. I have another door to do and will definitely be coming your way again. Thank you"
"Great service, products and prices. Just missing out on a fifth star because its had to find out if its going to be 1 week for delivery or more."
"Great service"
"Delighted with the product, delivery and after sales service (a missing part was despatched immediately, first class, and arrived the following day. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, quick delivery, would recommend to anyone"
"Looks great"
"Cannot give you one I have not got my door yet"
"Very good service and only took a week for delivery. Fitted it in only a few hours, very well made for price. Customer very happy."
"Super fast delivery . Kept informed of progress . Fantastic value for money . Highly recommend"
"Buying 2 garage doors from the Garage Door Company was easy, the sales person was very polite, nice to talk to knowledgeable and understood what I wanted the first time. I don't think that anyone could want any more, if only all buying was a similar experience. On receipt the doors were protected well and a doddle to put up. Thank You Ben"
"We took delivery of our door on 16-10 -18. I fitted it two days later with help from my son in law, fitting went smoothly and quickly, it's perfect just what I wanted the quality is good the colour finish is good,most important the price was right,thanks for prompt and good service,I would recommend your company to anyone wanting these products. Yours. DWHampson."
"Lee-Ann in sales was really knowledgeable and patient over a number of phone calls regarding exact measurements providing a measuring guide and advice in response to photos of an awkward fitting. Very high quality, solid Novotherm door at good price. Driver was very helpful. Two person job with right drill + Bosch bit for attaching door to concrete wall of garage. Instructions that came with door were pretty clear but you need to take your time."
"very pleased with product good value"
"Great experience ordered a door and frame over the internet and payed very easily and delivered before the stated date Excellent"
"Looked for low cost door and found these had good prices, ordered and delivery was just what they said, helpful delivery driver too. the doors are great much better quality than others I have seen, not cheap looking but very well made. very happy with them, the ones I bought are side opening 1/3 and 2/3 split, they have a overlap part on the small door which stops wind and rain coming in, better than the others I have seen around us. great buy!"
"I will be more than happy to write a review once I have received and accepted the door in good time and condition. I can say however that the colour sample I requested did arrive promptly and correctly, I can only hope that the door service is as good. Richard Hudson"
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.36 based on 101 reviews