Garage Door Sale Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale

About Garage Door Sale: With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

info@garagedoorsale.co.uk

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

"Buying 2 garage doors from the Garage Door Company was easy, the sales person was very polite, nice to talk to knowledgeable and understood what I wanted the first time. I don't think that anyone could want any more, if only all buying was a similar experience. On receipt the doors were protected well and a doddle to put up. Thank You Ben"
"We took delivery of our door on 16-10 -18. I fitted it two days later with help from my son in law, fitting went smoothly and quickly, it's perfect just what I wanted the quality is good the colour finish is good,most important the price was right,thanks for prompt and good service,I would recommend your company to anyone wanting these products. Yours. DWHampson."
"Lee-Ann in sales was really knowledgeable and patient over a number of phone calls regarding exact measurements providing a measuring guide and advice in response to photos of an awkward fitting. Very high quality, solid Novotherm door at good price. Driver was very helpful. Two person job with right drill + Bosch bit for attaching door to concrete wall of garage. Instructions that came with door were pretty clear but you need to take your time."
"very pleased with product good value"
"Great experience ordered a door and frame over the internet and payed very easily and delivered before the stated date Excellent"
"Looked for low cost door and found these had good prices, ordered and delivery was just what they said, helpful delivery driver too. the doors are great much better quality than others I have seen, not cheap looking but very well made. very happy with them, the ones I bought are side opening 1/3 and 2/3 split, they have a overlap part on the small door which stops wind and rain coming in, better than the others I have seen around us. great buy!"
"I will be more than happy to write a review once I have received and accepted the door in good time and condition. I can say however that the colour sample I requested did arrive promptly and correctly, I can only hope that the door service is as good. Richard Hudson"
"I LIKE MY NEW GARAGE DOOR, IT IS LIGHT, EASY TO USE, AND LOOKS GOOD. IT WAS ALSO A GOOD PRICE AND ARRIVED AS PROMISED."
"Not yet delivered."
"I ordered the doors only last week so have not received them yet. The advertisement claimed the Naseby doors are surplus stock, yet when you order them they tell you the are being specially manufactured and will take 1-4 weeks to arrive. I am sure they will be perfect but I have yet to receive them but I am happy to wait."
"Ordering process straightforward and subsequent communications timely and clear. Door delivered well in timescale and impressed with quality."
"Why ask me to write a review before you have delivered my door."
"delivery takes to long not told how long until after sale"
Thank you for your review Mr Stubbs, the door your ordered was a bespoke door and indeed ordered online. You will have received an email stating the delivery time is 2 - 4 weeks, this door is due into you either next week or the week after which falls in line within our policies and procedures.
If you need any further information please can you call the team as no other means of communication have been left by yourself.

I am sure you will be delighted with your purchase

Kind regards

Garage Door Sale
"Had a absolute nightmare with with door I ordered late November last year to be told door would take 3-4 weeks. I had not heard anything about delivery so I phoned just after week 3 to ask when delivery would be to then be told there was a human error and the manufacturer had not ordered the door to then be told the door would be a further 3-4 week but will probity be longer due Christmas which is understandable so I then had to chase the door yet again in January finally got a delivery week to then receive a phone call saying door has not arrived and will be a further two weeks before to then which door had finally arrived 11 weeks after I had ordered with this being for a new build garage to leave my client without a door for 2 months and leaving me out of pocket having to compensate my customer for having to wait this long with no offer from anything from yourself. Although garage door was good quality"
Good afternoon Chris,

As per your email below I can confirm that your order was placed with Garage Door Sale on the 20th of November 2017 this order was then processed the very next day and sent over to Novoferm on the 21st of November (the manufacturer not the supplier). Please see the attached, this confirms that Garage Door Sale had sent your order to the manufacturers.

Unfortunately due to a processing error the order was never passed over to Novoferm’ s supplier for the Steel-line product. This error was not noticed as you are aware until you contacted us to chase the delivery.

Although every effort was made to try and get this order through quicker, due to the Christmas break we were unable to rush the delivery of the door, this was further put back by a one week delay from the supplier meaning your door was not then delivered to us until 30th January.

I believe we then held the delivery of the door off until you returned from your annual leave at your request.

All I can do is apologise for the delays in your delivery, and the lack of service that you have received.

There has been further processes put in place now to prevent this problem re-occurring, hopefully you would not take this as the level of service usually provided by ourselves, and that we can try and do business again in the future.

Kindest regards

Garage Door Sale Team
"Very happy with garage door ,was a bit apprehensive about fitting myself but was worrying over nothing easy to follow instructions and a very good quality product over all supurb."
"Good prices and speedy delivery"
"Delivered quickly and on time, person delivering was very courteous"
"Product was excellent, however delivery let them down. The administration staff need to have a better method of liaising with the delivery driver to ensure customer is aware of the delivery dates/times. Took three attempts for successful delivery."
"An excellent quality door which looks very classy. The installation instructions were easy to follow too."
"Good door, good price, easy to fit, what more can I say."
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.40 based on 85 reviews