Garage Door Sale Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale

About Garage Door Sale: With over 23 years of experience in garage doors, we've become the UK's largest wholesaler of our kind.

We pride ourselves on our competent, professional and efficient service as well as our competitive prices. We guarantee to be able to offer the best prices on ANY Cardale of Novoferm manufactured garage door. We supply across the country to builders, tradesmen, developers, large companies, councils, end users and more.

Starting from as little as £199, we offer a range of garage doors including Cardale, Novoferm and Wessex . By selling online, we're able to offer our garage doors and spare parts directly from the manufacturers, meaning we're cheaper than other garage door companies.

Unit 5 - 9 Sedgewick Road North Luton Industrial Estate Luton

M Brown
Verified Buyer

Very happy with garage door ,was a bit apprehensive about fitting myself but was worrying over nothing easy to follow instructions and a very good quality product over all supurb.
D Beatty
Verified Buyer

Good prices and speedy delivery
N Wiggins
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly and on time, person delivering was very courteous
M Nicklin
Verified Buyer

Product was excellent, however delivery let them down. The administration staff need to have a better method of liaising with the delivery driver to ensure customer is aware of the delivery dates/times. Took three attempts for successful delivery.
C Brookes
Verified Buyer

An excellent quality door which looks very classy. The installation instructions were easy to follow too.
S Barker
Verified Buyer

Good door, good price, easy to fit, what more can I say.
Verified Buyer

The purchase of two garage doors was easy and they delivered the doors on the date and times we needed.

Verified Buyer

Affordable, good quality, delivered fairly quickly
T Davies
Verified Buyer

You provided just what was required at a very reasonable price.
S Drozdova
Verified Buyer

Been delivered in less than 2 weeks (around 1@ days). Great door Great price .
J Burton
Verified Buyer

I am very satisfied with our garage door it looks great and was easy to fit. Fantastic!
L Foster
Verified Buyer

A GREAT DOOR REASONLY PRICED EASY TO FIT 2 PERSONS EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS GO BUY
P Smith
Verified Buyer

good customer service, product works well, P.Smith
A Partridge
Verified Buyer

Still waiting for delivery, contacted to say delivery on thursday, phoned to ask on Friday where it is only to be told that the lorry was too big to deliver so will arrange delivery this week (a message would have been good to let me know what was happening), its now wednesday 5-36 pm no phone call yet.,,, still waiting for delivery
Hi Mr Partridge Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologise for the delay in your delivery. As you will note from our delivery information, term & conditions and email confirmation, we do mention: "If there are any access problems to the delivery address for large lorries, please make us aware as soon as possible. If we are not notified, you may be charged and additional delivery rate and your order could be delayed." As we were not notified of any access issues, unfortunately this delivery had to be reschedualed with a smaller vehicle. Had we had this information prior to delivery, the transport team would have been able to arrange a smaller verhicle for you. We have however waiverd the re-delivery surcharge on this occaision for you. If you have any further concerns, please do feel free to contact me on the email address below. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Kind Regards Charlie Tomlin General Manager charliet@garagedoorsale.co.uk
M Radford
Verified Buyer

Excellent door delivery was good driver kept me informed on the day,
My concern was with the delivery address I had to email a few times, There is a lack of communication on this
D Jones
Verified Buyer

I ordered my garage door on a Friday but thought better of it thinking the old one must be reparable. Since it was I was able to cancel the order and this was done with a minimum of fuss. Thank you!
A Cooper
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with garage door. Well wrapped on arrival. Upon opening found it to be of superb quality. Looks fantastic fitted, well pleased.
S Hill
Verified Buyer

Thank you for a lovely door. Was delivered exactly when promised by a lovely driver. Beautifully packaged and nothing missing. Great Service!
N PHILPOTT
Verified Buyer

Good service and doors were received ahead of expected time. All looks to be ok but due to unforeseen circumstances they have not yet been installed and indeed it may well be some time yet. Thank you.
S Winchester
Verified Buyer

Good door very pleased with quality and price.
Instructions for fitting could be better.
Garage Door Sale is rated 4.49 based on 71 reviews