Garage Door Sale Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Garage Door Sale
6PM
6PM
Telephone

How would you rate Garage Door Sale ?

"I ordered a conker brown Regent f/f canopy garage door for my customer in Bourneville,Birmingham in October 2017. It arrived on site covered in polythene on Wednesday,8th.,November 2017. It was subsequently stored inside the garage awaiting fitting. On the day of the fitting the original garage door and timber surround were removed to begin with. The original garage door was 'parked' outside the garage on a nearby wall and was quickly collected by a local scrap-metal firm. When the new timber surround had been constructed and partially fitted,the polythene sheeting was taken off the new garage door stored in the garage. And to our shock and horror FOUR very noticeable dents were discovered on the embossed squares of the Regent panel. We immediately contacted Garage Door Sale about the dents and they requested photographic evidence in email attachments,which were then subsequently sent. They also gave us permission to hang the new dented garage door to give my customer security for her garage. On Wednesday,10 January 2018,the replacement Regent garage door was delivered to site and the first Regent was taken off and away it went in the lorry. Upon removing the polythene sheeting from the second Regent garage door,to our shock and horror it was found to have dents on the embossed squares similar to the first one. We immediately contacted Garage Door Sale about the dents and this door had to be fitted to the garage for security purposes. They again requested photographic evidence,which was submitted in email attachments. The third Regent garage door was delivered to site on 14 February 2018 and the second one was taken off and loaded onto the lorry and off it went. Upon removing the polythene and this time cardboard from the panel-guess wha To our shock and horror-this third Regent panel was dented worse than the first and second ones. At this stage I demanded a full refund.which Garage Door Sale agreed to and paid. Now my gripe is this. Garage Door Sale caused my 83 year old customer considerable distress over this matter and I was caused considerable inconvenience and additional work because of this company's incompetence. At no stage have they compensated my customer for the distress caused by them. At no stage have they financially compensated me for all the extra time and work I have had to put in to this job due to them. And at no stage have they financially compensated me for all the time I have had to spend with my customer to deal with her distress. Would I use this company ever again or recommend them? Absolutely not. They are a disgrace."
"Very impressed and please with both service and product. I would use again. Thank you"
"The delivery and customer relations were very good and the quality of the product were better than satisfactory, I would recommend you and use you again!"
Garage Door Sale is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews