Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
They go over and above to try and get you the best quote. Always on the end of a phone / email if you have any queries, and their friendly manner makes you feel a valued customer. Would definitely recommend.

Update:- Several years down the line, I'm finding it very hard to deal with Future Proof (in terms of updating policy, etc) as they are unresponsive to messages and a small issue can take months to resolve.
Thank you for leaving your review. We constantly strive to provide outstanding service to our clients and take all feedback seriously.
As I am sure you can appreciate insurers are working remotely and communications are taking much longer than usual because of this. Robyn has emailed you with the insurer’s response. We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused, these are challenging circumstances in unprecedented times.
Excellent service with clear explanations throughout. Additionally I get under no pressure to commit which was refreshing compared to your competitors.
Molly Higgins was offered a very friendly and helpful service, which resulted in me being able to find the right type of insurance for me in a quick and easy manner.

This review service however is not so great. I can't submit it without giving my email which states my name- so it is not anonymous. Additionally most people would not remember how many hours it took for a company to get back to them- well I definitely couldn't. However I was very satisfied with how quickly Future Proof got in touch.
Very helpful lovely staff that makes you feel like they care about you life lnsurane thank you very much for being so helpful
Very quick to sort out insurance and kept us up to date every step of the way
Very quick to sort out insurance and kept us up to date every step of the way
My wife and I just purchased life and critical illness cover through Future Proof Insurance. Most confess before the process I had assumed I could jus do it online quite happily, this doesn’t work if there anything even remotely different about the application!

Aimee was absolutely brilliant, chasing GP reports, making sure the application was kept active, keeping us informed every step of the way.

10/10, would definitely use again.
Tj was very helpful. He listened to all the things I need then he found the perfect Policy . He explained all the information clearly So that I could understand it. He answered any questions I had. I would not hesitate to recommend future proof to any of my friends or family.
Thank you for all you help.
Great service always working to get the best deal
Had deal with the insurance for life
Great over the phone
Spoke to young man Angus
Very helpful
I have received excellent and professional service from both Molly Higgins and Amy Whittingham in setting up Level Term Life Cover with Scottish Widows
The advice given was clear and concise and enabled me to decide on the right policy for my needs
Amy has been brilliant from start to finish. Totally professional service
Thanks
Angus was so helpful and I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling to get life insurance. To say I am a complicated case is an understatement but he was open and honest throughout the whole process and I felt in full possession of all the facts. He kept in regular contact and went to great lengths to secure a policy for me. I had got to the point where I thought I would never get life insurance or if I could I would have to pay a huge amount each month. Thanks to Angus I have a policy I can easily afford and I am very happy with. I am very grateful, thank you so much.
Very friendly and very helpful just what I needed... Thank you future proof.
The application process was explained very clearly and concisely and the reasons for the questions was also made clear.
TJ spent tireless hours making sure we had the right protection cover. 10/10 service
Dave was a real star. Easy to talk to and discussed everything beforehand after assessing my options and needs. A pleasure to deal with.
Clear and concise information, totally independent and truly imformative
My whole experience with Future Proof was first class. The agent dealing with my enquiry was very pleasant, professional and helpful. She fully understood my requirements. I did not take up the quote however as, being a non UK resident, the level of cover and premiums were not what I wanted.
I would definitely recommend Future Proof to anyone looking for insurance, and, in the event of returning to the UK, will certainly contact them for any insurance needs.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 891 reviews