Fulton's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fulton's
Read Fulton\'s Reviews

About Fulton's:

Fulton's is a Glasgow-based legal services provider and estate agent.

enquiry@fultonslaw.co.uk

1087 Cathcart Road

Tell us how Fulton's made you happy
The service is really good and most importantly, reliable. I will recommend Fulton’s to my friend in the future.
Very professional. Staff took time to listen to our questions and provide detailed answers. They were very responsive and quick to reply to emails and kept us fully informed about the process and next steps.
This was the first time me and my partner had sold a property so we weren’t sure of the processes however Kerry was absolutely brilliant with keeping us updated along the process and making sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend and will use Kerry and the team again. Thanks so much for all your help. Andy & Bonnie
Professional teamwork. We were always kept up to date with developments. Can’t praise them highly enough.
Customer service was outstanding during the sale of my flat. Very patient and kept me fully informed at all times. The rates seemed very reasonable to me.
Excellent service, everything completed on time, kept up to date every step of the way
Very professional service and updated regularly with progress. Would highly recommend, special thanks to Kerry and Priya.
Brilliant, everyone of the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Special thanks to Kerry,Carly, Yolanda and Priya and Louise.
The team at Fultons was very professional and kept me updated with the process. Always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend
I have used Fulton’s several times in the past decade in relation to property and have found them to always be friendly and reliable. Recommend.
Delighted at how easy Lauren and Priyanka dealt with our requirements , great communication from both & very professional. Would highly recommend Fulton's to anyone!
Speedy and efficient customer service.
We recently instructed Fulton’s to deal with our sale and purchase. Carly and Louise were extremely helpful and made sure the process went smoothly.
Highly recommend the team at Fultons, especially Kerry and Priyanka. They kept us up to date at every stage of the process, dealt with every query quickly and efficiently and were supportive and approachable. Thanks both!
First time buyers with no idea what we were doing but Kerry, Louise, Priyanka, and Yolanda kept us right. Very efficient and professional. We would definitely recommend.
The work we required to be done was done quickly and efficiently!
I have been extremely impressed at how easy Kerry and Priyanka made selling my property. They kept me up to date every step of the way and we’re always on top of everything, nothing was left until the last minute. I’d highly recommend to anyone.
First time buying a house and had been recommended Fulton's by a family friend. A great choice, kept me up-to date on the full process and made it simple to follow. I would fully recommed Fulton's to my friends.
I would like to thank all the staff at Fultons Mount Florida branch..Especially Kerry and Priyanka who kept me up to date with everything during my house sale.Very professional and friendly service was provided. I would highly recommend Fultons to anyone who requires a solicitor.
I found Fulton’s such a great solicitor for selling my home. They were great with communication throughout the process, gave fair advice and their prices were so reasonable. I couldn’t recommend them enough especially Kerry and Priyanka who were both working my case so I always had a go-to person if the other was busy and this worked so well. Thank you both again!
Fulton's is rated 4.94 based on 149 reviews