Fulton's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fulton's
Read Fulton\'s Reviews

About Fulton's:

Fulton's is a Glasgow-based legal services provider and estate agent.

enquiry@fultonslaw.co.uk

1087 Cathcart Road

Tell us how Fulton's made you happy
On the whole a good service; a few misunderstandings along the way and few false starts due to covid, when we finally got going Paul and Siobhan were superb.
Fulton's have offered great assistance and advice whilst selling my flat during uncertain times of COVID-19. They were always at hand to answer any queries and made the process as smooth and hassle free. I would definitely recommend them to future sellers.
Fulton’s have been a great help to me in buying my first home.
Even in the unprecedented shifting sands of Covid-19 lockdown they dealt with all my questions and requests quickly and professionally, and kept me informed each step of the way. It helped to have some realistic insights during my purchase.
Thanks to the team for always treating me with respect & kindness - even when I was asking silly questions...!
A very good service
Our assigned conveyancer and legal assistant at Fultons were very helpful and thorough. Felt comfortable throughout the process and price was reasonable.

The only criticism we had was the level of documentation we were required to provide as part of the financial checks so close to the move. Had absolutely no issue with the amount we were required to provide, however what was asked for could have been requested far in advance of moving day. We found ourselves frantically searching through paperwork while movers were putting our belongings into the van. All good otherwise
Excellent service kept me up to day all the way Mr Jackson
Hi James, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback, We're delighted you rate our service highly :)
It was a shame that Fultons is not open late any nights or at the weekend. Had I known this before I probably would have looked elsewhere. Communication however was very good each day and I felt the whole process was relaxed. On the day of key transfer, our purchaser arrived before the agreed time, which was awkward and lent to a rushed removal. I don’t think this was the fault of Fulton but was more personality of the purchasers. Thanks Fultons.
Excellent service, very helpful. Was kept well informed of progress at all times.
Hi Clare, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review - we're delighted that you rate the service highly and found the team to be helpful in their dealings with you!
Convenient location, good communication, all went smoothly. Thanks.
Hi Nichola, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review - it's great to hear everything went smoothly!
Great service, thanks again
Hi - thanks for the 5 star review! We're glad you like the service :)
Cannot think Kerry enough for the
Thanks very much!
first class service from start to finish.can't praise Hazel Dunsmuir enough.
Hi Stuart, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad you rate the service and it's always great to hear praise for one of the team!
Kerry was fantastic throughout the sale of my flat. She was proactive, kept me up to date every step of the way, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend.
Hi Sharon, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It's great to hear praise for Kerry and we're delighted that you would recommend Fulton's!
I am very happy with everything that they have done for us . Thank you so very much
Hi there - thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
Very helpful in dealing with our mortgage.
Having to move in a sort space of time Fultons weře great, we were kept updated with everything that was going on and very informative as to what was needed from our part.
Friendly, hard working and easy to contact.
Would definitely use again and recommend them to anyone looking for such services.
Hi David, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're delighted you found the team to be friendly, hard working and easy to contact in your dealings with them. It's also great to hear that you would recommend Fulton's to others :)
Fantastic service from Fulton's legal team in particular Siobhan who, assisted by Lauren, kept me appraised on the situation at each stage thus ensuring a stress free sale. Can't recommend them highly enough.
Hi Mags, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that Siobhan and Lauren provided fantastic service and we're delighted that you would recommend Fulton's!
My experience was very positive. I was a first time buyer and had never been through the property buying process which could be daunting at times but Kerry my solicitor made each step manageable and bite-sized. She was very responsive and always responded to my queries in excellent time with clear answers. She was also great at liaising with the other side.
Hi Naomi, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. It's always nice to hear praise for one of the team and we have passed your kind words on the Kerry :)
The sale of my Aunt's house was so professionally handled by Geri & her team that I decided to use Fulton's again for the sale of my late Mum's house. Geri offered sound, and most helpful, advice prior to the house being put on the market, took time out to secure outside photos in the best light & her communication skills were excellent. Margaret gave viewer feedback promptly & had a most professional & considerate manner. When the first sale fell through both Lindsay & Margaret dealt with following up previous offers promptly while I was on holiday. A first class service all round.
Hi Ellie, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad we could help and we're delighted that you found the service provided by Geri, Margaret and Lynsey to be first class!
Very responsive. Kerry was brilliant. Highly recommended!
Hi Argo - thanks very much for the review. Always nice to hear praise for one of the team and also great to hear that you would recommend Fulton's!
Fantastic service from start to finish !! Can’t thank Irene, Sharon & Franca enough for all their hard work - takes the pain & hassle out of house buying & selling. Really thorough and trustworthy, would recommend to anyone. Thanks again ladies for your impecable service xx
Hi Elaine, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that Irene, Sharon and Franca provided a fantastic service and that you would recommend Fulton's to others! Thanks again :)
Fulton's is rated 4.76 based on 29 reviews