Fulton's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fulton's
Read Fulton\'s Reviews

About Fulton's:

Fulton's is a Glasgow-based legal services provider and estate agent.

enquiry@fultonslaw.co.uk

1087 Cathcart Road

Tell us how Fulton's made you happy
Great service from start (Louise) to end (Kerry), with what was a potentially difficult house purchase. Considering the pandemic and the fact that I currently live in Leeds, everything went very smoothly and exactly to any agreed timeframes.
Kerry Richie dealt with my purchase in a friendly and entirely professional way. She answered all my questions and freely gave advice. When a last minute problem cropped up, she dealt with it satisfactorily, and enabled everything to go to plan.
I thoroughly recommend Fultons, and particularly thank Kerry.
First class service from start to finish, Kerry was always available if we had any issues, thankyou for all your help you certainly took the strain off us 100%.
Excellent service. Thanks a lot to Kerry
Kerry provided a super service and I would use Fultons again no problem.
Kerry Ritchie at Fulton’s has been amazing throughout our house purchase, which became quite difficult and prolonged. I can’t recommend her highly enough. If it hadn’t been for her professionalism, advice, and level head, the purchase most likely wouldn’t have happened. Amazing service, thank you Kerry.
During this year and dealing with a global pandemic Kerry Ritchie has dealt with everything in such a professional manner she has an effervescent personality. If we hadn't had Kerry I dread to think what would have happened
We have had nothing but incredible service from Paul and the team at Fultons Law. Throughout the entire process every email or phone call was responded to almost immediately and, as first time buyers, all questions were answered and we felt completely supported throughout. We had some issues with other aspects of our move but Paul and Siobhan really steadied the ship for us.
Excellent service! They are much care of me with the transaction of the property. Their services are very efficiency and dynamic. Highly recommend.
We have been completely satisfied with the work that Fulton's have done and will be using them again in the future. We would highly recommend their friendly and efficient service.
I would definitely recommend Fultons when buying and selling property. Kerry Ritchie was so helpful at a very difficult time for me and i can't thank her enough for her kindness to me and for the very efficient way she handled the buying and selling transactions. She made everything so clear and kept me fully informed at all times
I cannot praise Fultons Service highly enough , I would recommend them to anyone going to consider getting on the Property Ladder. They were professional, patient, and helpful in all areas , being a First time buyer felt daunting , but Paul and his Team were wonderful in keeping me informed as things progressed . The value for money Service was fantastic and I am grateful to all involved for getting me through to Completion. A big thank you to Fultons.
I can't praise Paul , Siobhan , Yolanda and backroom Staff for getting me on the Property Ladder, being a First Time buyer, it was all daunting but Fultons kept me informed and dealt with me very Professionally , they were patient , and understanding and I would use their Services again in a Heartbeat , and it certainly wasn't costly , Rolls Royce Service . Paul and the Team , I am so grateful to you all for getting me there , A huge thank you .
excellent service we were kept fully up to date throughout what felt like a fairly problematic process Kerry was always available to discuss any issues or discuss queries.
We have recently used Fulton's solicitors for the sale of our home and the service was great considering the restrictions during the current pandemic and reduced staffing. The staff are friendly, professional and and efficient in their roles and made us feel at ease with the whole process. Paul is very thorough, knowledgeable and alleviated any worries we had during a difficult time when particular concerns were raised during the sale of our house. In particular, Siobhan was fantastic when covering for Paul in the final stages at ensuring all details were covered and communicated via phone, email and text to ensure we were updated with the process.

We are delighted with the sale and the price of their service is really reasonable and justified.
Very happy with the service Fultons provided. Kept me up to date every step of the way. Will definitely recommend. Thank you!
Excellent supportive service deliver by Kerry Ritchie. She responded promptly to enquiries providing comprehensive details. Very happy with the price and funds due to us were delivered in the same business day. We would like highly recommend Kerry Ritchie and the team at Fulton's.
Really great service from a number of people within the Fulton's team, personalised and flexible, especially Siobhan, Paul and Yolanda; extending our appreciation also to Louise and Kerry.
Great customer service. Kerry was always quick to respond, happy with the price and sale proceeded in a timely and efficient manner.
Even with the difficult times we are all experiencing at the moment the service we received from Fulton's was first class.
Fulton's is rated 4.90 based on 72 reviews