Frost NYC uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk
Telephone

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy
The customer service what print, and very polite. Took care of my concerns, and my items are beautiful. You need good quality jewelery, good customer service, this place has just that. Will be purchasing more soon.
Delivered exactly what they promised in a timely fashion A+
Perfection! My experience was good actually got the product that I ordered in the right amount of time. Would definitely consider doing business with again.
Wasn't expecting my purchase to be so small in size but quality ok
I recently purchased a Cuban link chain I've been wanting for awhile now, the service was great, shipping was prompt and the over all quality of the necklace was impeccable.
I'm very happy with the upgrade policy, But still waiting for my new bracelet to get to me.
Man words can't express how appalled I am with this company and their employees. ...I love Nick and Arthur so much they are the absolute best. They looked out for me twice...nick blessed me with a sweet deal on a 15 mm 30 inch rope with a queen Pharoah charm and then I actually lost that one and Arthur blessed me with a replacement of an 11 mm 28 inch rope with same charm...both time the prices were great and this quality of gold is the best man omg. My chain is shining like a chandelier lol. So obsessed with my product and this company. ..love you guys.
Was a gift for my son..he really wanted one double the price . But i told him to start with this one and we shall see how he takes care of it. He loves it!!
Thanks for your gold prices and quick delivery service
First I want to talk about the amazing customer service I received from FrostNYC. My order came within three days and I was very happy about this. Upon first glance, I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the chain — the clasp was a little tough to get open and closed again and I was unsure of the quality of the links. After taking a few days to grow toward it, I found that I do really like it. Not as flashy as I had hoped however still very nice when you actually put it on. My boyfriend loves it and wears it every day. After fiddling with the clasp for a few days it opened and closed as it should. I guess it just needed to be broken in. The price was amazing compared to other 10K gold diamond cut chains I was looking at from other jewelers. I had left a review talking about the issues I had with the chain, and the following week I received a phone call from a representative at FrostNYC asking me if there was a way that they could compensate for my dissatisfaction. No other jeweler or brand has done this for me before and I really appreciated that the gentleman who spoke on the phone with me genuinely cared about my satisfaction with the product and even answered and clarified some of the questions I had about it. I will definitely be buying with them again in the future.
I received my order on time it was just what I expected
The necklace was better than expected. My grandson loved!
I bought a moon cut 10kt dog tag bracelet from you guys and you do really great work will be purchasing another piece soon .....
What I wanted wasn't available but we were able to figure it out. My boyfriend likes the bracelet
I've definitely turned into a repeat customer
It was a great experience, love the quality of their inventory, what you want and how you wanted, they have it. Fast service, very pleased and will come back for more
Love that you can make payments plus my items came fast after I finished making them. THANKS
It was Worth it if you are going to buy jewelry it will be worth the price
Frost NYC is a GREAT company I brought a Cuban bracelets then turned around and got the necklace. The necklace was to short so I called them and the exchanged the short one for the one that I want with no problem. Great customer service
I truly appreciate the quality and the reasonable prices on your merchandise. I love the chain and eagle pendant i purchased.
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.63 based on 51 reviews