Foxy Locks Reviews

Based on 12 reviews
Foxy Locks Review I Recommend 100%
Read Foxy Locks Reviews

About Foxy Locks:

Foxy Locks Hair Extensions UK are the best manufacturer and realer of Remy Clip in Human Hair extensions in the world. Often imitated and copied but never beaten on price or quality, our products put the rest to shame and we offer exceedingly good customer service and support.

Buying from Foxy Locks is simple and easy and we offer free UK delivery and great prices for worldwide shipping. Should you need any help, our awesome customer service team will help you happily.

help@foxylocks.com

Anony****
Helen L****
Foxy Locks 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Lauren Dris****
The clips. Came off after a month of having them and using a hair extension brush it pulls the hair out too.
Hi Emma, We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent purchase from us. We take customer complaints very seriously and our team would love to be able to assist you further with this. Please could you contact us at help@foxylocks.com? We look forward to hearing from you. Lots of love, Team Foxy Locks xx
The are nice extensions however not crazy about the extra plastic lining at the clip. Also the hair seem lighter from prior purchase. Overall good extensions.
Hi Carmen, Thank you for leaving a review The silicone lining at the top of the weft is there to minimise shedding as it fuses all the hair together and is a lot stronger than lace tops. Thank you for shopping with Foxy Locks and we hope you do again in the future. Lots of Love Team Foxy Locks xoxo
Great length and colour arrived quick well packaged happy with the item would buy again
Fast shipping, amazing packaging, amazing product. Wouldn’t use any other clip in. So perfect!
This is my 5th set of foxy locks and after trying so many brands this is the one I come back to. The quality of the hair is faultless and I always get so many compliments. I wear shade platinum and they suit my hair perfectly. I cant fault foxy locks.
Foxy Locks is rated 4.6 based on 12 reviews