Foxy Locks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foxy Locks
Read Foxy Locks Reviews

About Foxy Locks:

Foxy Locks Hair Extensions UK are the best manufacturer and realer of Remy Clip in Human Hair extensions in the world. Often imitated and copied but never beaten on price or quality, our products put the rest to shame and we offer exceedingly good customer service and support.

Buying from Foxy Locks is simple and easy and we offer free UK delivery and great prices for worldwide shipping. Should you need any help, our awesome customer service team will help you happily.

help@foxylocks.com

Foxy Locks Ltd, The Atrium, 13/14 Market Place

Best extensions I’ve ever owned absolutely love them x
You look amazing xxox thank you
I was excited to buy these extensions for my graduation after hearing really good things. I had them fitted and styled on the day of my grad and I was surprised to hear how my hairdresser was complaining that the hair was ruining her hair straightener. Even more shocked when I saw it. The hair is advertised as 100% human hair but my hairdresser confirmed that there must have been bits of the longer clipped hair that was synthetic as it was melting into her straightener and had a burning plastic smell. I was really upset that I couldn’t get the hair styled how I wanted it to on the day. Customer service wasn’t very empathetic to this situation and it took a long process to finally get a refund.
Hello Emma,

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent experience with us.

We take customer complaints very seriously .

We can see from the correspondence between yourself and one of our customer service advisors in early December 2019 that after we were made aware of this they asked for you to return the set so we could carry out an investigation. Our advisor then arranged for a replacement set to be dispatched to you right away whilst this process was carried out.

Our advisor answered all questions and was completely understanding of your situation. After the replacement was dispatched you contacted us to say that you no longer wished to receive this and a full refund was processed.

We are very sorry to hear on this occasion you were unhappy with the product and service received, our team always aim to provide only the best service for our customers.

If you would like to discuss this further please don't hesitate to contact us at help@foxylocks.com.

Kind regards,
Team Foxy Locks
By far the best extensions i have EVER purchased. I was so surprised at how silky and soft they were. The seamless range really is seamless and super comfortable. I traveled on an international flight with them on and they didn’t budge.. I even forgot they were in my hair and it looks so beautiful. Couldn’t recommend it more.
Hi there,

Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review

We are very pleased to hear how happy you are with your purchase and how comfortable you found them!

We hope you continue to be apart of the Foxy Locks team!

Lots of Love
Foxy Locks xoxo
The are nice extensions however not crazy about the extra plastic lining at the clip. Also the hair seem lighter from prior purchase. Overall good extensions.
Hi Carmen,

The silicone lining at the top of the weft is there to minimise shedding as it fuses all the hair together and is a lot stronger than lace tops.

Thank you for shopping with Foxy Locks and we hope you do again in the future.

Lots of Love
Team Foxy Locks xoxo
I bought the seamless 20 inch cinnamon hair extensions. I have really thick hair and it wasn't enough to fill my thick hair. I also bought the volumizing 20 inch cinnamon but it wasn't enough. It's too thin for me
Hi there,

I am sorry you are not happy with your Foxy Locks.
The set of which you have purchased are for normal- medium thickness hair, we have the Superior & Luxurious sets which are designed for thicker hair. If you wish to return your set and upgrade to a thicker set please contact help@foxylocks.com, they will be able to help you further.

Team Foxy Locks x
These are sooo bad. Don’t waste your money. Super thin hair & although it says 20 inches it is not 20 inches more like 18’. These are just like the ones they sell at Sallys beauty supply. I’m sad luxury for princess was sold out in my color and I settled for these. I should have waited it out.
Hi

Thanks for the review

sorry you are not happy, as you can see many of our customers love our products and the quality of our thick hair but we are not happy you did not like them and can only apologize.

if you think the products are the wrong size, please contact us at help@foxy locks and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards

Foxy Locks
Great length and colour arrived quick well packaged happy with the item would buy again
Fast shipping, amazing packaging, amazing product. Wouldn’t use any other clip in. So perfect!
This is my 5th set of foxy locks and after trying so many brands this is the one I come back to. The quality of the hair is faultless and I always get so many compliments. I wear shade platinum and they suit my hair perfectly. I cant fault foxy locks.
Best hair I've ever had
Great Company
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

Lots of love,