Forelo Scents Reviews

Forelo Scents 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Rebecca Bennett
Forelo Scents 5 star review on 22nd December 2021
Martin Dawson
Love forelo scents and wrote a lovely review on instragram too. New scents smell amazing . My daughter put in order too and loves . Best wax melts I have tried . My daughter loves la vie best . Keep doing what you are doing. Fabulous. My son Loves too . Order for family and friends too for presents
I have shopped with Forelo Scents for some time now and highly recommend them! Their website is easy to navigate and they have a vast choice of products to choose from at great prices. I love their products, especially the wax melts and burners. There is a huge choice to choose from and they are all amazing and such good quality. They also despatch quickly and arrive well packaged and in good time.
Very fast delivery and beautiful smelling wax melts will deffo be ordering again 😁
Just bought jasmine candles and they smell lovely, I have a large room and the scent Fills the room, happy customer , would recommend to everyone
Wax melts are lovely. The scents are amazing. Just bought fantasy, great smell.
Lovely products. Fast despatch. Makes the house smell lush.
Absolutely amazing service and the scents are fabulous 👌
The melts smell amazing ... a very extensive range of fragrances. VIP member options are great, lots of lovely new fragrances on a monthly basis and discounts across the entire website 😍
Excellent customer service and the melts are all amazing thank you
At last I’ve found a wax company with beautiful sense and a great delivery service .. Now I’ve Found them I’m not using anyone else !
Fabulous wax melts, the smells are amazing
Scents last for a long time and can always be smelt around the house.
Been using Forelo Scents for over a year now. They are amazing. Good choice of fragrances. Last really well. Packaged well. Great service and quick delivery. Won't buy from anyone else now. Highly recommend 👌
I have been buying melts from Forelo for about a year now and I love them! They do last quite a while. I have a burner in most rooms now and friends/family have enjoyed them as gifts too
First time buying, big wax fan, these were great, larger and smaller size available, reasonably priced, Excellent delivery time.
Absolutely fabulous melts. The scents I have tried so far are beautiful! I shall be buying more melts in the future and highly recommend them! I love the pod design too, I didn't think I would, but they work really well. I am looking forward to the Room Sprays I have ordered. I have high hopes for those too. 😁
Love burning these candles and the smell lasts for ages.
Gorgeous fragrances..... Website informative and easy to navigate, speedy delivery, well packaged.... Oh and a free gift too! All good - no complaints here 🙂👍
Absolutely loving these gorgeous, long lasting scents. Great choice of scents & good price.
These wax melts are absolutely amazing they smell beautiful I will be ordering more
Forelo Scents is rated 4.9 based on 1,737 reviews