Forelo Scents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forelo Scents
Read Forelo Scents Reviews
Great service and communication and beautiful smelling melts. Thank you and if new get buying you won’t regret it x
Excellent quality & very quick delivery
I ordered a wax burner and am so pleased with it . It arrived quickly and very very well packed . I would not hesitate to use this company again
Placed my first order recently for the fragrance inspired range. Received my 3 boxes quickly and extremely pleased with them. House smell amazing. Long lasting smell with one melt. Have placed a second order and would definitely recommend
Best smelling wax melts
The scents are amazing, I was going to give these as Xmas presents but once I smelled them I decided to use them my self. I will be ordering more in the future.
Received my three boxes of Christmas wax melts not opened them as they are for Christmas presents but I can smell them through the lovely boxes they come in will definitely be ordering again.
Beautiful melts they smell lovely and last a long time
Excellent products very quick delivery! Purchased two owl burners and melts for Christmas presents!
Fabulous scents, great service, delivery was fast, reccomend 100%, as arnie said "l will be back"
Lovely choice of items for gifting , I bought for Xmas presents so can’t review on actual items but very pleased with what I can see x
fast prompt delivery good service
Can only say it looks very nice
It's a christmas gift so obviously
I haven't opened
Arrived quickly well packaged . Lovely scents
I was looking for a Christmas present for my sons girlfriend and came across Forelo on Facebook. I had a look at the site and loved the owl burner. The site was easy to use and delivery was quick. Would highly recommend this company.
Lovely experience- fab product and excellent customer service from start to finish.

It arrived promptly and beautifully wrapped.

Will definitely be ordering again
Bought as a stocking filler for a relative. Fast delivery and beautiful product. Thoroughly recommend.
Love my scents they smell amazing really lovely
I bought a set with wax melts and a warmer as a Christmas present,the present hasn’t been given yet, but the wax melts smell absolutely beautiful. I definitely think I’ll be buying more for myself.
The wax melts smell so nice ! Will definitely order again. They arrived on time & was excited to use them !
Forelo Scents is rated 4.93 based on 292 reviews