Forelo Scents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forelo Scents
Lovely wax melts. Always a quick and efficient service with my orders.
I was so please with my order I loved my burner and also got my sister one for her birthday and she also loved it and lavender breeze smells so good I was so pleased at how quick my order came I can not wait to get my next order.
Ordered some wax burners and always superb quality. Ordered la vie melt too for my daughter as she loves the perfume. Love the elephant soap burners . One for me and one for my son . Excellent service too . Love the products
I am really pleased with my purchases!
The wax melt burner Is such good quality and value for money and wax melts smell beautiful !
The house was filled with the amazing smell out of purchase within 10 mins ❤️ Definitely gonna use them again
Good choice of scents and burners; prompt delivery and great customer service. I felt as if I was dealing with friends, not an anonymous company.
Love my burner i bought. Customer service is excellent. Will definitely be ordering again
My order came super quick and the two burners were fantastic. Well packaged and delightful to look at. Well made too! Would recommend to anyone this small company.
Beautiful burner and excellent service. I will definitely be buying again and recommend the site to my friends
Lovely, long lasting fragrances. Excellent customer service.
Well what can I say, except I am more than happy with my purchases from you, had 3 orders now lovely packaging and the smells are the best of wax melts x
Forelo Scents 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
I bought two wax burners, the butterfly and dragonfly ones, thrilled to bits with them. Thank you x
They just smell amazing and the fragrance last through the house long after the candle has gone out.
Amazing scents and gorgeous products. Fast delivery, really happy will purchase some more again soon!
I originally bought the frog diffuser and scents for my Grandson and his girl who had just moved into their first home together. They were so pleased and loved the perfumes.
Last week I decided that I would like to try a diffuser and melts and remembering yours decided to give them a go. They are lovely and I am thrilled to bits. I also sent more melts to my Grandson and again they loved them. I am very happy to recommend Forelo, their diffusers and melts - top class, my home smells lovely without being overpowering; and the service and speed of supply - top notch.
Beautiful items and fabulous smelling wax melts. Highly recommended
I recently ordered a wax melt burner from Forelo scents.
It arrived promptly and was well packaged.
It looks really nice with and without tea light lit .
Would recommend this company.
absolutely beautiful
fast arrival brilliantly packed would definitely use again soon many thanks for excellent products x
Smells incredible and lasts ages!
The scents have a really beautiful smell
Forelo Scents is rated 4.94 based on 784 reviews