FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate FM Hearing Systems ?

"Answered my queries promptly and very helpfully. Then supplied product at fair price and very speedily. Recommended."
"Roger Select, roger x 02 and Oticon Streamer for my Baha hearing aids, these items received well packed and by registered post FM Hearing kept me informed when posted , Excellent service all round."
"Bought a phone from them. They clearly laid out what hearing aids were compatible with what phone. Delivery was quick and problem free"
"Their patient responses to all my queries about the Roger Pen before I purchased it."
"Efficient and helpful. My hearing is much improved through Pen and Mic"
"I found them quite helpful until they got your money and then the after care was very limited and the staff were actually personally rude."
Hi Lucy, ouch. We've been really trying our best for you, I can see about 45 email exchanges to this point in time and multiple Facebook Messenger messages. Plenty of suggestions and I'm struggling to see any rudeness in our responses to you. I'm sorry you feel that way. If we can help further we'll help as best we can. Regards, Paul
"I had previously conversed with Paul from FM Hearing on Action For Hearing Loss web forum when he answered several questions I had thrown out there to the community. It was a nice surprise that Access for Work put me in touch with him to obtain my Roger gear and as expected Paul and his team gave me me fantastic service with good advice and speedy responses to my messages. Initially I was given a Roger Pen, X3 receiver and an audio shoe for my Phonak HA, however I did not like how much length this set up added to my hearing aid as well as the fact the HA was now no longer resistant to rain. Paul was happy to swap out the X3 and shoe for an integrated receiver which is so much more pleasing to the eye and retains the water proof nature of my HA. The Roger Pen itself is an awesome bit of kit that has helped me at meetings and especially in regards to using my mobile phone. I have yet to have an audiologist to fine tune the set up to my hearing aid but am certain when that is done I will be even more impressed. FM Hearing provide easy to follow instructions that you hand to the audiologist so that the HA can be set to work at it best. I would just like to add that I found the integrated receiver gives are more pleasing tone than the X3 and audio shoe combo which to me seemed way to bassy and had a bit of an echo effect. This is just my own experience and your mileage may vary. Many thanks to Paul and his team for the professional way they conduct their business."
"Excellent customer service. Helpful and knowledegable when I phoned with a query. Very quick delivery."
Premvati P
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service!"
"Great product, great service."
"Very quick to respond to my query and to provide a solution. The DAI shoes were ordered and in the post super quick, and I recieved them the next day. Great service, thank you."
"Excellent and friendly customer service during a telephone query. Prompt and well packaged delivery of the item I ordered."
"I needed replacement shoes for my hearing aid & exchanged emails with Gill yo get the order correct. I was very impressed with the advice & brilliant customer service. The shoes arrived the next day."
"I received excellent service and prompt delivery of a replacement Roger pen, Thank you"
"The Trainer was very helpful and friendly explained everything I needed to know. The Roger Pen would be in great use for answering calls and also in meetings. I will be able to hear more without having to struggle and it would help my confidence in the work place. Would definitely recommend."
"Because I can hear the phone which I was not able to until I purchased some new shoes for my hearing aids"
"Was advised on which product I needed to purchase. It arrived quickly and well packaged."
"They help me to do one of the jobs at work that is a very big part. I have to answer phones and since I have hat the systems I have been able to do that. I have just experience it go wrong and was not able to listen on the phones not even at home. Thanks"
"I acquired the Roger system through Access to Work and have purchased an extra docking station and telephone adapter for home. I found listening in noisy places easier using the pen and the trainer Amanda was brilliant on my training day, explaining to me an my manager how the pen works. Thank you so much."
"Very quick and efficient"
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.84 based on 120 reviews