FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate FM Hearing Systems ?

"Delivered promptly next day after ordering online - as previous purchases from them. Also important advanced feedback email received from FM Hearing Systems regarding a required firmware update to allow my coupling the purchase with an existing Roger Pen system, which they knew from their records, that I possessed. Saved me lot of time resolving potential problems and chasing answers after arrival - so many thanks to Gill for the caring service provided."
"The USB Headset Conversion Pack for Phonak Roger is an excellent piece of equipment. I have a Cochlear Implant and was worried I would not be able to communicate well when my employer switched over to Skype telephony via a laptop. I am much more confident making calls now. Thank You!"
"Not just "Very Good" but "Outstanding" service from FM Hearing Systems' staff. When spending many hundreds of pounds on a purchase you really need independent, sensible advice, especially when it's a complex device like the Phonak Roger system having various options to go for. I asked the same emailed questions simultaneously of several suppliers as well as my audiology dept prior to purchase, and FM's response was received within hours as well as being complete, appropriate and detailed, with my options clearly laid out for me to decide on choices rather than any hard sell - and proved completely accurate after purchase. The others took 3 days or more to respond (including the manufacturer) and were less complete and superfluous, sometimes providing little more than on their website, nothing like the detail FM had explained for me. The Roger System is a life changer - so a huge thanks to FM for all their help in giving me confidence to spend such a lot of money - it was worth it, and they deserve nothing but the highest praise."
"A great web site with all the info to be able to make an informed coice."
"Brilliant service with quick free delivery too. Cannot fault this company. All-round helpful and supportive."
"Great service great staff great communications"
"Really helpful and comprehensive service. If it were not for FM Hearing Systems I would not have known about the available funding for my equipment, I owe Sean a great deal of thanks for his helping me with my purchase and helping me understand what I needed to do my day job better."
"A first class service, coupled with a brilliant web site, making it easy to gleen all the answers and information needed. It made choosing the correct equiptment very simple. A realy pleasant transaction through out."
"Everyone connected to this Company are just absolutely brilliant. I bought a spare docking station for home use after my employer purchased Roger pen & accessories through Access to Work. They deliver goods very quickly and their support service is second to none. Nothing is ever a bother to them and if you email with a query their reply is prompt and courteous. Great Company"
"Great equipment, great service, great staff, quick to deal with questions and patiently respond in a polite manner. Always reply to my emails. A great team"
"I got in touch at very short notice to locate replacement batteries for my CI. Paul was able to locate and replace them in two days!! Fantastic service!!"
"Because of the speed and helpfulness of communications and detailed explanations. Once ordered, the speed of order despatch and receipt of the products were extraordinary. It then took a while to achieve the hospital appointment for programming the Roger Phone, but now done and am in the process of establishing whether the system is going to assist my hearing loss. Be happy to review this later in July."
"Very helpful and friendly in dealing with my queries."
"Fast, friendly and efficient as always. I would strongly recommend this company for their high level of service and support."
"Answered my queries promptly and very helpfully. Then supplied product at fair price and very speedily. Recommended."
"Roger Select, roger x 02 and Oticon Streamer for my Baha hearing aids, these items received well packed and by registered post FM Hearing kept me informed when posted , Excellent service all round."
"Bought a phone from them. They clearly laid out what hearing aids were compatible with what phone. Delivery was quick and problem free"
"Their patient responses to all my queries about the Roger Pen before I purchased it."
"Efficient and helpful. My hearing is much improved through Pen and Mic"
"I found them quite helpful until they got your money and then the after care was very limited and the staff were actually personally rude."
Hi Lucy, ouch. We've been really trying our best for you, I can see about 45 email exchanges to this point in time and multiple Facebook Messenger messages. Plenty of suggestions and I'm struggling to see any rudeness in our responses to you. I'm sorry you feel that way. If we can help further we'll help as best we can. Regards, Paul
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.86 based on 134 reviews