FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

Mantra House

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate FM Hearing Systems?

"Excellent and friendly customer service during a telephone query. Prompt and well packaged delivery of the item I ordered."
"I needed replacement shoes for my hearing aid & exchanged emails with Gill yo get the order correct. I was very impressed with the advice & brilliant customer service. The shoes arrived the next day."
"I received excellent service and prompt delivery of a replacement Roger pen, Thank you"
"The Trainer was very helpful and friendly explained everything I needed to know. The Roger Pen would be in great use for answering calls and also in meetings. I will be able to hear more without having to struggle and it would help my confidence in the work place. Would definitely recommend."
"Because I can hear the phone which I was not able to until I purchased some new shoes for my hearing aids"
"Was advised on which product I needed to purchase. It arrived quickly and well packaged."
"They help me to do one of the jobs at work that is a very big part. I have to answer phones and since I have hat the systems I have been able to do that. I have just experience it go wrong and was not able to listen on the phones not even at home. Thanks"
"I acquired the Roger system through Access to Work and have purchased an extra docking station and telephone adapter for home. I found listening in noisy places easier using the pen and the trainer Amanda was brilliant on my training day, explaining to me an my manager how the pen works. Thank you so much."
"Very quick and efficient"
"Great service arrived 2 days from placing the order in time for my weeks holiday"
"No fuss efficiency as standard. Exemplary customer service."
"The item I ordered was exactly what I wanted. About half an hour after I placed my order, I got a personal email from the FM Hearing Systems team to let me know that my order was on its way. And it arrived the next day. Brilliant customer service."
"Very good service as usual but very expensive ,thanks for the service"
"Service was exceptionally good, even went out of their way to expedite a shipment between Christmas and New Year whenbthenoffice was officially closed. Cannot praise the team at FM enough. Would unreservedly r commend them ever time."
"Perfect product deliveried in no time at all. Great price as well."
"Very quick and friendly service. Item turned up in two days with free delivery. Very competitive prices - cheapest by far for what we needed. Would definitely use again."
"We have ordered a number of items over the past year and have been very happy with the initial advice given, customer care and response time to any queries. Products have been supplied promptly and in good condition and any after-sales support needed has been readily available."
"They supplied the equipment I needed in a speedy manner despite it being a couple of weeks before Christmas so a busy time for all. Thank you FM hearing systems."
"I emailed with someone (a real person who continued to respond at 11pm!) to change the delivery address and clarify arrangements that also kept a tight delivery time."
"Helpful staff and product was delivered quickly. Thank you"
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.86 based on 109 reviews