FM Hearing Systems Reviews

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how FM Hearing Systems made you happy

"I have an FM system which works very well and now have the headset so it is easier for me to use Skype for meetigns. FM Hearing Systems are always very helpful to me with any queries I have on the equipment and would recommend them as a provider."
"FM Hearing Systems supplied my new Rice Pen system a couple of years ago & provided a first class service. A couple of times a shoe has become faulty & was replaced when I was informed that they were still under guarantee. Whenever I have contacted them with a query they are only too pleased to help. Can't fault their customer care. Would highly recommend them."
"Outstanding service. I had some problems with my Phonak Roger Pen which required me to send the pen to FM Hearing Systems. The problem was rectified and returned on the same day at no cost. They were also able to answer some of my technical questions by return even after hours. Top marks for going the extra mile. Thank you."
"You were able to help me and advise me what I needed - shame you could not fit it to my hearing aid."
"IT ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY"
"Having received my Roger pen and clip on mic and telephone adapter I found all the information very easy to understand and it has helped me tremendously within my workplace then I had my training and found out even more ways this little. Device is worth its weight in gold to so rone with hearing difficulties and wow I also found out all the extra ways the pen and equipment can enhance my life and even connect to my mobile device I absolutely love it and now my work and life is so much more enhanced in more ways than I can ever explain I certainly recommend This product and only wish I had access to this five years ago x"
"ordered phone on behalf of my elderly father, contact excellent, delivery great. 1st class service."
"FM Hearing Systems answered my questions before I bought my receiver and put my mind at ease."
"Fantastic support. Friendly people (thank you Paul!). They know their stuff!"
"Excellent service as always. Great comms and very quick delivery."
"Amazing customer service! The Roger 10 receiver is great! Works perfectly!"
"Very good professional information, good prices and delivery"
"A part broke so I called to replace it. The person I spoke to was very helpful and when I ordered the part it arrived quickly."
"Brilliant that FM were the only place to source a phione to link with my Hearing Aids. Disgraceful that Phonak's new models do not sync with my aids. They cost £3000. Thanks FM for keeping the older Phonak phone alive. And many thanks for the advice on VAT!"
"Very positive experience."
"Excellent service as usual, prompt delivery"
"I am impressed by how speedily FM Hearing Systems responds to queries and completes and delivers orders. Advice is reliable and objective and focused on the customers' needs."
"Fantastic service - knowledgeable, quick, and reliable. Thank you very much."
"Delivered promptly next day after ordering online - as previous purchases from them. Also important advanced feedback email received from FM Hearing Systems regarding a required firmware update to allow my coupling the purchase with an existing Roger Pen system, which they knew from their records, that I possessed. Saved me lot of time resolving potential problems and chasing answers after arrival - so many thanks to Gill for the caring service provided."
"The USB Headset Conversion Pack for Phonak Roger is an excellent piece of equipment. I have a Cochlear Implant and was worried I would not be able to communicate well when my employer switched over to Skype telephony via a laptop. I am much more confident making calls now. Thank You!"
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.87 based on 152 reviews