FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

Mantra House

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate FM Hearing Systems?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I acquired the Roger system through Access to Work and have purchased an extra docking station and telephone adapter for home. I found listening in noisy places easier using the pen and the trainer Amanda was brilliant on my training day, explaining to me an my manager how the pen works. Thank you so much."
"Very quick and efficient"
"Great service arrived 2 days from placing the order in time for my weeks holiday"
"No fuss efficiency as standard. Exemplary customer service."
"The item I ordered was exactly what I wanted. About half an hour after I placed my order, I got a personal email from the FM Hearing Systems team to let me know that my order was on its way. And it arrived the next day. Brilliant customer service."
"Very good service as usual but very expensive ,thanks for the service"
"Service was exceptionally good, even went out of their way to expedite a shipment between Christmas and New Year whenbthenoffice was officially closed. Cannot praise the team at FM enough. Would unreservedly r commend them ever time."
"Perfect product deliveried in no time at all. Great price as well."
"Very quick and friendly service. Item turned up in two days with free delivery. Very competitive prices - cheapest by far for what we needed. Would definitely use again."
"We have ordered a number of items over the past year and have been very happy with the initial advice given, customer care and response time to any queries. Products have been supplied promptly and in good condition and any after-sales support needed has been readily available."
"They supplied the equipment I needed in a speedy manner despite it being a couple of weeks before Christmas so a busy time for all. Thank you FM hearing systems."
"I emailed with someone (a real person who continued to respond at 11pm!) to change the delivery address and clarify arrangements that also kept a tight delivery time."
"Helpful staff and product was delivered quickly. Thank you"
"Response to my initial purchase was swift and helpful with suggestions on how to complete the order. Follow-up advice via email on my queries also succinct, accurate and helpful. Finally, delivery of the whole order was quick and again with good advice on contacting my audiologist in Salisbury hospital; having obtained a quick appointment to tune the devices, I am now learning how to operate the five programs to best effect in a variety of noise scenarios. Good so far. Thank you."
"Website is exceptionally easy to navigate. Ordered two Phonak CP1 phones which are no longer made and was a real struggle trying to locate. Ordered through FM Hearing Systems and they arrived the very next day. Very please with the service - will use again."
"Quick replies to emails regarding equiment and once ordered the equipment arrived the next day"
"Very happy with their service, as all my emails requesting information or assistance is attended to very promptly."
"Excellent service and advice over the phone Thoroughly recommend and will use again"
"Fast efficient service would recommend to everyone."
"FM Hearing Systems made me happy by refunding the cost of an unnecessary piece of equipment that my assessor said I would need, and sending the small optical cable that I actually did need. No fuss, no quibble, just first class service, as always. The team is a credit to the company. Thanks you all of you :)"
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.85 based on 102 reviews