FM Hearing Systems Reviews

Read FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

22 Belton Road, Silsden,

Tell us how FM Hearing Systems made you happy
Great service from FM Hearing . It’s very reassuring to deal with people who are so helpful and knowledgable about there products that they sell . I would recommend them to people with a hearing enquiry. Richard Lennox.
Excellent customer service. Very informative and quick to respond. Speedy delivery. I wouldn’t want to be without the equipment now. Thank you 😊
I bought a Phonak Roger ON from FM Hearing Systems. There are two versions, and it's important that you get the one that suits your hearing aids. Emma was extremely knowledgeable and responded to all my questions very promptly and thoroughly, and in a way that I could understand. The Roger ON isn't cheap, but I've found it makes a huge difference to my ability to hear in noisy environments, such as restaurants and shops, compared to using hearing aids alone. If you do decide to buy one you'll want to be sure you're dealing with someone you can trust, and I have no hesitation in recommending FM Hearing Systems.
FM Hearing Systems 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Thank you so much for your excellent advice and service in providing accessories for my new hearing aids to use the Phonak Roger system. I highly recommend you.
Excellent -easy to use
Shaun was very helpful and answered all questions I had about fitting the replacement shoe to my hearing aids. Delivery was very swift, actually arrived the very next day.
Quick and efficient response and delivery of items. After contacting the VAT exempt I was eligible, if I had not been informed I would not have known. As we know ever little helps as adaptions and aids are not cheap.
Great advice allowing me to connect my Roger pen to a new smart TV. Tremendous improvement in the sound output direct to my hearing aids. Very happy with the outcome
FM Hearing Systems are so helpful. I was not sure what to order and asked loads of questions. They were really helpful and fast at responding - even though I was emailing in the evening. Then the order arrived so quickly. Thank you!
Shopping made easy and with confidence.
Excellent customer service.
I want to thank you for the help and advice. The cable arrived very quickly.
Great service from the team, as always! I also needed some additional advice and once again they were superb!
Fabulous equipment which literally changes and enhances my life as I can use the landline and listen to the television like any person without hearing loss. The service is always responsive in a timely and knowledgeable fashion.
Excellent communication from start to finish. Everything was very well packaged and shipped really quickky
Fantastic friendly efficient service. Called regarding these items and a gentleman sorted out which one I needed and explained how to place my order on lines. He even sent me the link to the correct item. I ordered online using the link sent. All very easy and had an email straight back saying they were dealing with my order and the items arrive the next day. Very pleased highly recommend.
Staff is very helpful and reliable, excellent customer care!
The service that FM Hearing Systems provides is second to none. I have dealt with them on numerous occasions. Especially through some of the most difficult periods in 2020. I purchased the Phonak Roger Pen & Receiver X equipment, and it arrived the next day. I contacted to go through the equipment and set it up and how to connect to my phone. I dealt with Shaun on the help desk, his knowledge of equipment is superb, he also directed me to their YouTube Channel, which demonstrates how to use all the equipment. I recently had a warranty issue, it was resolved right away, this quick response showed how reliable and customer focused FM Hearing Systems are! I dealt with Shaun again this morning to order some new equipment. Again they proved they are the company of choice, with Service Excellence every time.
Product and service spot on.
I ordered some shoes to use with my Roger Pen system, easy to order online. The delivery was longer than normal but not sure if this was a delay by Royal Mail.
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.91 based on 256 reviews