Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Lauren provided us a great service, very quick and easy! Happy to recommend!
Very helpful and efficient, an excellent service
My name is Mac
I’m happy with Lauren. She is helpful. I give her 10/10
Happy, helpful people who get the job done without any hassle.
I have always found Lauren very helpful and would highly recommend Fleettrak, for telematics.
As ever, had a couple of issues to solve which could have been complex and painful with many other companies. Not so with Fleet Trak. Have been with them now for several years and not only is the system great on the vehicles, all staff are polite, helpful and above all else, very effective at their jobs. Great customer service.
great service with helpful employees. Lauren is an asset to the company and always happy to respond to queries.
Great customer service, always respond very quickly and deal with requests promptly. Always works very well, would highly recommend.
I was introduced to Freddie from Fleet Trak through FORS and after talking with him for a short time instantly had confidence that this was a company that could and would deliver on their promises. I therefore made a decision to move our tracking and telematics to TomTom through them.

Since giving them the go ahead the transition has been 100% seamless, and all our kit was supplied and install in a very quick timeframe.

From experience, you often find that as soon as a contact is signed and kit installed the resellers walk away and leaves you to it. With Fleet Trak this is far from the case - the support I've received in setting up the system has been second to none, and far and beyond what I had expected.
Charlotte has been there for me every step of the way, and only ever a call or email away - a true credit to the Fleet-trak team.

Maybe not the cheapest solution on the market - but a truly great one backed by great people who are there to help when you need them.

I'd recommend Fleet Trak to anyone who asks me and am looking forward to a good strong business relationship and service delivery.
Charlotte James and the rest of the team at Fleet Trak are always very friendly. They're quick to respond to any requests I have and they provide helpful information when needed. Would recommend!
Swift resolution to a query raised, really helpful colleague. Great customer service
Helpful tool, great support.
Worked with Fleet Trak for many years, Charlotte is always quick to action any requests we have
Fantastic! Called yesterday for a de/refit to transfer to a new van. Already had a remote engineer coming a distance to transfer vehicles and had a racking installation company booked to transfer the racking system. Asked if there was any chance they could do the de/re today and got a call this morning to confirm that it was all good to go! Sometimes it just works out! Saved a lot of additional coordination and potential engineer downtime to do elsewhere on another date.
Always quick to respond and resolve any problems on the rare occasions we do have any issues - Thanks!
The support, service and advice provided by Charlotte and Lauren at Fleet Trak is first class, they are always there to listen and help when needed.
Very fast response to our enquiry, and items ordered
Charlotte James, the Operations Manager is always helpful with any issues and questions that i have
Charlotte James, the Operations Manager was really helpful.
Excellent system easy to use and the back up support is 1st class.
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 234 reviews