Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Been using them for the last 6 years and had no issues.
Simple and easy to use.
Very happy with the service from Fleet Trak. The tracking software is very simple to use. Nicole always helps us if we have any questions.
I was new to dealing with Fleet Trak when I started with Lankelma but I quickly familiarised myself with a user friendly system online, coupled with communication and support from Charlotte James and her team. A pleasure to deal with any query and we are always received and dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. Thank you
Our company have been dealing with Fleet Trak for 7 years. From our initial enquiries regarding telematics through to upgrading, alterations to our contract and adapting to our changing needs, they have always dealt with us in a swift courteous and professional manner. Highly recommended
Lacey has been very helpful with training on the new system and took time afterwards to look into which report would work best for the information we wanted. Thank you
I Have just finished up my WEBFLEET training with Lacey Waller, Being new to this product Lacey was very helpful and easy to speak to, she gave me a full understanding on how to use the system nothing was to much to ask. I feel I can call on her for support whenever needed. Thanks again !
Grate team with fab support
Great System, Very comprehensive training given by Lacey. Tailored to the exact needs of each deaperment. Highly recommend
A very informative induction on how to use Fleet Trak. Lacey Waller gave us the information she felt we would need for our use, letting us know that she would be there in the future should we need help.
I have just had some top-up training with Lacey from Fleet Trak, she talked me through the whole system showing me benefits of the things i knew but also the things i did not know!! it was very informative. Great response time from Lacey and I am now a lot more comfortable with the system, Thanks for your help Lacey!!
Lacey gave training over the phone and was very helpful - thank you!
Great customer service! Lacey took time out her day to take me through the whole system and made sure I knew what I was doing. Great response time, and cannot fault anything she did. I am now a lot more comfortable with the system and planning work for our drivers. Even found a few things the guys are not already using. Thank you!
Being new to this product the service team very extremely helpful taking the time to cover off all aspects of the different tabs, making sure that I was confident before moving onto the next section. the support from WEBFLEET was 1st class :-)
Lacey was fantastic and lovely to speak to. Nothing was to much to ask. I feel I can call on her for support anytime. Thank you again.
Lacey was fantastic and extremely informative.
We have been using the System for some years now without a full understanding of its capabilities. Lacey pick up our queries and run us through the system. Very supportive from start to finish. Couldn't recommend more!
I raised an issue using the online and a week later nobody had responded. I got in touch and spoke to Charlotte who couldn't have been more helpful. She explained there was an issue with the online contact form which she apologised for which has now been resolved and also resolved my issue promptly.
Web fleet / Lauren have been absolutely amazing, always there for questions needing answered , quick to resolve any issues or anything query on system itself,the system is really user friendly and easy to navigate and very easy on the eye, it first it was daunting navigating through it but with help and support with Lauren and her team we are getting there.
Lacey has been absolutely amazing and always there to help with any quarries we may have.
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 241 reviews