Fleet Trak Reviews

Read Fleet Trak Reviews

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
As new user to the system we found the on line training very good and enlightened us to the system.
Had our first on-line training session today and Lauren made it easy to understand and didnt rush us in any way. Looks like we will have a long term relationship with Fleet Trak
Excellent service, no issues at all, the team at Fleet Trak are always helpful and responsive. Thank You.
Great customer service, responded very quickly! Really helpful, explained things very clearly making, very informative. Thank you Nicole.
Fantastic team ,always quick to resolve any issues & help out .Always a pleasure to speak to never a chore . Thanks Nicole & the team
A great remote training session of the upgraded system provided by Webfleet colleagues.
Great response from Nicole when I had a query about my subscription :)
The team are very proactive at getting you up and running and making you feel very supported. I have every confidence that should I need assistance with the software in the future they will be ready to help!
Very helpful customer support and training team. I would recommend Fleet track for your fleet needs they are swift and not at all pushy!
Been with Fleet track for a few years, have had very few issues with the kit but on the occasions gremlins strike the customer service and support is superb. Highly recommended.
very helpful staff every time I've had issues have been promptly solved.
I found the trainer to be helpful and thorough. She was happy to be interrupted, very knowledgeable regarding the product and clear in her responses.
Great service and extremely helpful
very helpful and quick service
Sean runs a fantastic business and has a very strong team around him who never fail to deliver. I moved our requirements across to Fleet Trak upon returning to Green box due to my previous experiences dealing with them. Lauren and her colleagues are exceptionally good and she is always on hand to sort any queries we have. The TomTom product is, in my opinion, the best on the market and Fleet Trak have so much knowledge of the system and provide fantastic support every time.
Lacey was an excellent trainer very happy and more than willing to help however she could. excellent work on her part to show me just how useful the tracking systems can be to help our business. ***** keep up the good work Lacey *****
Very friendly and helpful
We visited Fleet-trak for a training session with Lauren to see what the system could offer us and to find our way round the different dashboard. The session was very informative and well worth undertaking. Tea and biscuits too as an added bonus. Thank you Lauren and the team.
Lauren provided us a great service, very quick and easy! Happy to recommend!
Very helpful and efficient, an excellent service
Fleet Trak is rated 4.95 based on 192 reviews