Fleet Trak Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy

"Their service is quick and concise. They are always willing to help and support."
"Concise information tailored to our needs and delivered in a friendly and professional manner."
"Being working with Fleet Trak for years always been happy with their service. Quick to respond and turnaround orders. Happy to recommend them!"
"Excellent support problems solved quickly and efficiently"
"Charlotte James was very informative and helpful with our induction training. Thank you!"
"Amazing, and quick service! Thank you"
"Charlotte and her team are always extremely helpful and efficient with any enquiries or work requirements put their way ;)."
"Really happy with the product and the excellent customer service. Happy to recommend Fleet Trak"
"In the last 4 months I have experienced nothing less than a professional service from Fleet Track. my main point of contact has been Charlotte James who's speed of response and willingness to help has been fantastic, she has been a great help to me and our company. Thank You :-)"
"Excellent service. Turn up when they say and good clean job. Can't recommend them enough"
"Very professional and highly efficient. Willing to go out of their way to accommodate specific requirements. Many thanks."
"Efficient and professional service, never had any problems."
"Fleet Trak deliver solutions to user problems efficiently and effectively allowing the system to be used at its premium. Thanks to all the team."
"Very helpful with training and setting up"
"service really good and product really good - saves time and £££ with our drivers"
"In the 18 months I have personally been using Fleet Trak for company use I have experienced nothing less than a great service. I mainly deal with an employee named Charlotte who's speed of response and willingness to help is commendable. I would highly recommend."
"The team kept me updated & were able to rectify my problem very quickly"
"Very quick service and helpful staff"
"Solved our login problem this morning"
"An excellent service provided by Charlotte James, Operations Manager. Thank you Charlotte !"
Fleet Trak is rated 4.93 based on 137 reviews