Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Very helpful customer support and training team. I would recommend Fleet track for your fleet needs they are swift and not at all pushy!
Been with Fleet track for a few years, have had very few issues with the kit but on the occasions gremlins strike the customer service and support is superb. Highly recommended.
very helpful staff every time I've had issues have been promptly solved.
I found the trainer to be helpful and thorough. She was happy to be interrupted, very knowledgeable regarding the product and clear in her responses.
Great service and extremely helpful
very helpful and quick service
Sean runs a fantastic business and has a very strong team around him who never fail to deliver.

I moved our requirements across to Fleet Trak upon returning to Green box due to my previous experiences dealing with them. Lauren and her colleagues are exceptionally good and she is always on hand to sort any queries we have.

The TomTom product is, in my opinion, the best on the market and Fleet Trak have so much knowledge of the system and provide fantastic support every time.
Lacey was an excellent trainer very happy and more than willing to help however she could. excellent work on her part to show me just how useful the tracking systems can be to help our business. ***** keep up the good work Lacey *****
Very friendly and helpful
We visited Fleet-trak for a training session with Lauren to see what the system could offer us and to find our way round the different dashboard. The session was very informative and well worth undertaking. Tea and biscuits too as an added bonus. Thank you Lauren and the team.
Lauren provided us a great service, very quick and easy! Happy to recommend!
Very helpful and efficient, an excellent service
My name is Mac
I’m happy with Lauren. She is helpful. I give her 10/10
Happy, helpful people who get the job done without any hassle.
I have always found Lauren very helpful and would highly recommend Fleettrak, for telematics.
As ever, had a couple of issues to solve which could have been complex and painful with many other companies. Not so with Fleet Trak. Have been with them now for several years and not only is the system great on the vehicles, all staff are polite, helpful and above all else, very effective at their jobs. Great customer service.
great service with helpful employees. Lauren is an asset to the company and always happy to respond to queries.
Great customer service, always respond very quickly and deal with requests promptly. Always works very well, would highly recommend.
I was introduced to Freddie from Fleet Trak through FORS and after talking with him for a short time instantly had confidence that this was a company that could and would deliver on their promises. I therefore made a decision to move our tracking and telematics to TomTom through them.

Since giving them the go ahead the transition has been 100% seamless, and all our kit was supplied and install in a very quick timeframe.

From experience, you often find that as soon as a contact is signed and kit installed the resellers walk away and leaves you to it. With Fleet Trak this is far from the case - the support I've received in setting up the system has been second to none, and far and beyond what I had expected.
Charlotte has been there for me every step of the way, and only ever a call or email away - a true credit to the Fleet-trak team.

Maybe not the cheapest solution on the market - but a truly great one backed by great people who are there to help when you need them.

I'd recommend Fleet Trak to anyone who asks me and am looking forward to a good strong business relationship and service delivery.
Charlotte James and the rest of the team at Fleet Trak are always very friendly. They're quick to respond to any requests I have and they provide helpful information when needed. Would recommend!
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews