Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Everyone was helpful through the whole process. Thanks.
Great service, very fast and efficient and up and running within 24 hours of install Lacey has been very helpful and is an asset to their team.
I've recently taken the position of Fleet Manager and had no prior knowledge or training on Webfleet at all. Alan Twiner has been my go to man for anything I didn't know how to do or couldn't work out for myself. His support has been second to none. I'm sure I'll be your regular telephone call again in 2020.
Always great service. Lacey and Nicole are always so helpful and efficient.
I have dealt with Fleet Track for a number of years & they have always been super efficient & helpful.
Great service from Nicole with my various issues over the last 2 weeks! fantastic service.
Thanks Nicole
great system easy to use great reports friendly staff always so helpful
Great service.
5 Stars for Lacey's efficient and fast service
Very Quick and Efficient service, Lacey is always very helpful :)
Exceptionally quick at resolving any issues. Great customer service.

Thanks!
Very friendly and top service
As new user to the system we found the on line training very good and enlightened us to the system.
Had our first on-line training session today and Lauren made it easy to understand and didnt rush us in any way.
Looks like we will have a long term relationship with Fleet Trak
Excellent service, no issues at all, the team at Fleet Trak are always helpful and responsive. Thank You.
Great customer service, responded very quickly! Really helpful, explained things very clearly making, very informative. Thank you Nicole.
Fantastic team ,always quick to resolve any issues & help out .Always a pleasure to speak to never a chore . Thanks Nicole & the team
A great remote training session of the upgraded system provided by Webfleet colleagues.
Great response from Nicole when I had a query about my subscription :)
The team are very proactive at getting you up and running and making you feel very supported. I have every confidence that should I need assistance with the software in the future they will be ready to help!
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews