Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
very helpful, customer service is good nothing is too much trouble
Lacey provided good clear instruction, took time explain my question's
Lauren has been fantastic with quick and informative responses when ever I have had a query and also providing training. This on top of the great product, why go anywhere else.
Great customer service from Lacey! Very happy with the overall quality of the Fleet Trak system. This has been an asset to our business our the years that we have been using it.
Excellent service! Nicole was really helpful, fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
Great after care service & so helpful any time of the day when we rang them !
Andy the engineer was a credit to the company, fitted our devices so neat & tidy , once again nothing was to hard for him !
Always very quick and efficient
I have had limited dealings with Fleet Track until recently, I would say the Customer Service to date has been excellent,
Great support from Lacey always happy to help whenever I have a query. Keep up the good work.
Fast and efficient response from Fleet Trak both Lacey and Charlotte always very helpful. Excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service from Fleet Trak, special mention to Charlotte and Lacey for their quick response to any requests we have. Keep up the good work!
Everyone was helpful through the whole process. Thanks.
Great service, very fast and efficient and up and running within 24 hours of install Lacey has been very helpful and is an asset to their team.
I've recently taken the position of Fleet Manager and had no prior knowledge or training on Webfleet at all. Alan Twiner has been my go to man for anything I didn't know how to do or couldn't work out for myself. His support has been second to none. I'm sure I'll be your regular telephone call again in 2020.
Always great service. Lacey and Nicole are always so helpful and efficient.
I have dealt with Fleet Track for a number of years & they have always been super efficient & helpful.
Great service from Nicole with my various issues over the last 2 weeks! fantastic service.
Thanks Nicole
great system easy to use great reports friendly staff always so helpful
Great service.