Fleet Trak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleet Trak
customer service
Read Fleet Trak Reviews

About Fleet Trak:

We are an approved, award-winning re-seller of Webfleet Solutions and one of the UK's largest independent suppliers and installers of Telematics and Vehicle CCTV.

Here at Fleet Trak our customers/ prospects feedback is vital in us delivering the best possible service & products!

info@fleet-trak.co.uk

Unit 1, Bridge Rd Business Centre

Tell us how Fleet Trak made you happy
Great service from Nicole with my various issues over the last 2 weeks! fantastic service. Thanks Nicole
great system easy to use great reports friendly staff always so helpful
Great service.
5 Stars for Lacey's efficient and fast service
Very Quick and Efficient service, Lacey is always very helpful :)
Exceptionally quick at resolving any issues. Great customer service. Thanks!
Very friendly and top service
As new user to the system we found the on line training very good and enlightened us to the system.
Had our first on-line training session today and Lauren made it easy to understand and didnt rush us in any way. Looks like we will have a long term relationship with Fleet Trak
Excellent service, no issues at all, the team at Fleet Trak are always helpful and responsive. Thank You.
Great customer service, responded very quickly! Really helpful, explained things very clearly making, very informative. Thank you Nicole.
Fantastic team ,always quick to resolve any issues & help out .Always a pleasure to speak to never a chore . Thanks Nicole & the team
A great remote training session of the upgraded system provided by Webfleet colleagues.
Great response from Nicole when I had a query about my subscription :)
The team are very proactive at getting you up and running and making you feel very supported. I have every confidence that should I need assistance with the software in the future they will be ready to help!
Very helpful customer support and training team. I would recommend Fleet track for your fleet needs they are swift and not at all pushy!
Been with Fleet track for a few years, have had very few issues with the kit but on the occasions gremlins strike the customer service and support is superb. Highly recommended.
very helpful staff every time I've had issues have been promptly solved.
I found the trainer to be helpful and thorough. She was happy to be interrupted, very knowledgeable regarding the product and clear in her responses.
Great service and extremely helpful
Fleet Trak is rated 4.96 based on 219 reviews