Flamingo Candles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flamingo Candles
Products are good quality and the fragrance lasts in the melts & candles I love the letterbox gifts as they are reasonably priced
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered three birthday gifts which were so lovely and arrived quickly, beautifully wrapped. I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
Friendly fast and efficient service my friend loved the little surprise that she received direct to her . I would highly recommend .
Great products & fast delivery
good service , nice product
A lovely personalised beautifully scented gift would recommend and will buy again.
Daughter very pleased with birthday letter box scent cupcake. Lovely smell and packaging
Flamingo Candles 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Prompt delivery. Every person I have bought for absolutely loves their gift.
Rec'd one as a gift Smells amazing So bought 2 more for friends
Beautiful item, so well packaged and very pleased with the service. Will definitely buy from here again.
Scented Easter Bunny was purchased as a little gift for my disabled elderly aunt who absolutely loved it and says her bedroom still smells lovely. Thank you so much for making her smile
These are lovely little gifts, a lovely novel idea. I do think it would be good if when you have ordered and paid for it, you could specify when you want it delivered, if it’s for a birthday, or at least know when it’s been posted.
Beautifully packaged. Beautiful scent. Lovely gift to give.
I bought a candle set for my friend as a birthday gift and had it sent straight to her. She was delighted with it and compensated on how lovely its was packaged, thank you 😊
Sent an easter bunny scented plaque to my mum , she was thrilled with it
The smell was amazing and quality of the package was great. Will buy again.
Very easy to order. Deluvery was extremely quick - items ordered are gorgeous
These are so lovely looking, scented hanging love heart they smell good - a little minding for a family member or friend to congratulate them or just to cheer someone up.
Lovely product , bit slow on delivery is my only gripe .
Bought the Bunny candles as gifts smell gorgeous and very cute!
Flamingo Candles is rated 4.84 based on 63 reviews