Flag & Bunting Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flag & Bunting Store

Tell us how Flag & Bunting Store made you happy
I was fed up with having to buy almost everything on Amazon and being trapped into their obsession with selling me Prime. So when I needed some flags I looked for likely web sites and found yours. The site was easy to use. Your response to my order was immediate and the delivery was very quick. The flags I ordered are very good quality and so I am one happy customer!
Excellent service from the store and flags well packaged.
Just what I wanted. Alan.
i am very patreotic and i fly the flag of my country in my front and back garden with pride i have orderd from your company before and when my flags start to fade with the weather i re order again
You had exactly what I required; ordering was straight forward, efficient and problem free. Many thanks.
I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the prompt delivery. The quality of the flag was very good.
Great ! Fast service.
Brilliant products and delighted with both the quality and level of service. Highly recommend.
First class very quick delivery. Even more pleased with the Flag which is real quality
I especially wanted the Ukrainian flag and bunting in time for their Independence Day on 24th August as we have a family of Ukrainian refugees staying with one of our neighbours and we wanted to show our support for them. The flag and bunting arrived very promptly and had been very carefully packed, but without unnecessary packaging, and there were no creases in either the flag or bunting. I am very pleased that I chose to buy from the Flag and Bunting Store. The prices were reasonable and I would definitely order any further purchases from them.
Amazing choice, quality and prices. The only place I go to for my flag needs.
Very happy with speed of delivery price & quality.We needed the flags urgently for a Commonwealth Games event at work.All as expected & looked great.Ghana came 28th in medal table but we were still proud to fly their flag!Thanks very much.
Placed my order and received my flag without delay. Very happy to recommend
Great quality and super fast delivery
Arrived very quickly and immediately went to the Commonwealth Games.
Very quick delivery. Lovely quality and eyelets already on the flag!
bought from you several times, will continue to do so
Bright colour flag, double sided with quick del
great service
My items arrived promptly after ordering with standard delivery. I ordered on Sunday afternoon and they arrived on the Thursday. I was impressed with the range of flags you had including my counry flag of St Kitts and Nevis which is one of the smaller islands in the caribbean and getting flags can be difficult. Flags are good quality and were exactly as described.
Flag & Bunting Store is rated 4.9 based on 2,774 reviews