Flag & Bunting Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flag & Bunting Store

Tell us how Flag & Bunting Store made you happy
Somehow light but super cool
Flag & Bunting Store 5 star review on 11th October 2020
My order arrived very quickly, it was well packaged and better quality than I thought. It's always hard to tell by pictures, however I'm really pleased!
Arrived quickly. Great quality for the price. Delighted.
Good value for money
Very quick efficient service. The flag is on the pole merrily flying. Excellent quality. Just what I wanted! Thank you 😊
Excellent product arrived much sooner than expected. Made up.
ALAN.
Good service ! Flags are ok!
They simply did what they said they could do.
Quality product, right price, delivered on time
What else is required.

Rod Holmes
I have used Flag and Bunting for a number of items, flags for the six nations, flags for the rugby world cup and flags and bunting for friends coming from other country to put a smile on their faces when they turn up.
Flag and Bunting have always delivered on time and also put together packages of Flags I have requested at great prices - Thankyou
Such good quality! For such a great price ❤️
I was very happy dealing with Flag and Bunting store, due to very reasonable prices, products exactly as stated and delivered on time, Just what every customer wants
Great quality product. Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick.
quick delivery ok quality
Good and reliable to deal with for a few years now .The flag photo enclosed is now often used on our cliff top site to identify the location by the coastguard of people in trouble by the tide.
Flag & Bunting Store 5 star review on 8th October 2020
I'm very impressed with this flag. Had flown the every expensive stitched type, which cost about £80, and last about 2yrs.I don't know how long these will last, as I fly them 24hrs a day all year round, but it will be more cost efficient to replace these when needed. They do look very smart. Superfast delivery.
Fin service, men langsom post.
Flags always arrive promptly and are great value for money. Have never had anything but excellent customer service. So pleased to have found this company with so many others to choose from. Ordering now for several years and always happy with flags and service.
I have used the Flags and Bunting Store for some time now and have always been satisfied. The product is good and the service is good. Would recommend.
HAVE USED YOUR COMPANY A FEW TIMES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH ALL THE FLAGS, THE PRICES, SERVICE AND QUICK DELIVERY. I AM AN OLDIE AND LIKE TO FLY FLAGS OF ALL THE PLACES WE HAVE BEEN OVER THE YEARS, SO I CHANGE THEM WEEKLY. NICE TO KNOW I CAN REPLACE THEM WHEN WEATHER TAKES ITS TOLL. THANK YOU.
Ordered from abroad and was waiting for me when I returned. V. much looking forward to putting it up just as soon as 14-day quarantine is over! Many thanks.
Flag & Bunting Store is rated 4.89 based on 774 reviews