Flag & Bunting Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flag & Bunting Store

Tell us how Flag & Bunting Store made you happy
Excellent quality and prompt delivery. Would highly recommend this store!
Exceptional service! Next-day delivery achieved. Quality of goods really great value for money.
Easy ordering procedure, prompt delivery, quality product - providing we avoid any ore of the recent Storm Arwen type events! Could be good for your business though as I found someone else's badly damaged St George's flag at the bottom of my garden. Seems the old adage about an ill wind still holds good eh?
Poor Quality The flag poles fall out easily, Base flimsy and easily fall out with the two sizes that I bought, for sure I'll need to make changes don't think I'd recommend or be a returning customer.
Order process simple. Arrived on time in good order. No problems
Always pleased with your flags and service is fast and efficent
Great service
Excellent very quick service. Which is much appreciated It is very windy here , so I will probably need more flags in a couple of months .They are much admired on a flagpole in the garden Many Thanks
Have used this company for years. Always a very good service,, Good on price and quality
Have used your company before quite a few times , very pleasant and helpful , items despatched and received very quickly , definitely use you again, we’ll done , yours faithfully , Dave Sutch .
The flags are well made, durable and came in good time. I'd like to see more evidence of what this company is doing to minimise their environmental impact, as the materials and packaging seem to come from fossil fuel sources. The manufacting is in Taiwan, so they have come a long way too.
We use these on the flag pole in the garden very good value
Good quality products, good service and prompt delivery as flags were required for St Andrews Day at St Andrews' Church. A pity the flags were not produced in the UK for which I reduced a star rating, otherwise would have been excellent.
Super flag
Just what I needed and quick delivery thankyou
The flag was very good I would shop there again, thank you Tony,
Excellent product excllent
Good products at very good prices. Delivery times on point.
Marvellous product perfect for our event, postage was brilliant no-hassle suburb customer service will be using this company again.
Once again excellent service,thank you
Flag & Bunting Store is rated 4.88 based on 1,720 reviews