Flag & Bunting Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flag & Bunting Store

Tell us how Flag & Bunting Store made you happy
Never had any problem with your goods👍
Posted 1 hour ago
Tried to order on line but had a problem so called store. Prompt reply and very helpful. Placed order over phone and bunting/ flags delivered within 5 days. Recipient delighted. Will definitely order again.
Instant reply on ordering and delivery within times scale. Will use this company again for further orders.
Excellent quality and service thank you it really made my Madeira Day celebrations for our dear Madeiran friends
Easy to order delivery very quick before the date quoted would certainly use this company again.
Speedy and efficient service and delivery
First time I have used this company but will certainly do so again . The order was received promptly and complete and the product was of excellent quality and good valu.
done the job
Ordered flag came earlier than expected everything all good no problems
Very pleased with product and speedy delivery. Thank you.
Reasonably priced, good quality, wide range and very good service.
What more can you wish for ??
Bill Moulton. Chester
I thought the quality of our Flag was excellent, well made and good material. The service from Flag and Bunting Store was of the highest standard and I would recommend them to other people, which I have already done.
Arrive on time packaging excellent brill service
Great site very helpful.
The store manager was very helpful when i was inquarying about my flags as the delivery took abit long to come.
Excellent quality, delivery time and cost was great. Really impressed with service 100%.
Everything went straight on time excellent item and service
GOOD QUALITY FOR PRICE. PROMPT DELIVERY
I have bought flags and bunting several times and delivery has been quick and accurate every time, sometimes next day. We offer to fly the flags we have, for neighbours and relatives to commemorate birthdays, anniversaries etc and have a flag up several times a week for someone.
Good service, good quality, good value for money! Recommend!
Flag & Bunting Store is rated 4.86 based on 577 reviews