Flag & Bunting Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flag & Bunting Store

Tell us how Flag & Bunting Store made you happy
Have ordered twice now, prompt service, quick despatch and delivery. All products as described and to the quality expected and good value for money. Will be shopping here again.
Good quality flag, Good price, Delivered in a couple of days, Very pleased hence the 5 stars
For the price they are good value. Easy to order and very quick delivery.
Excellent quality, arrived much faster than expected
Absolutely brilliant as always. I have ordered from this company pretty much every year when the weather has faded or torn them
excellent service
Brilliant service, very quick.
Very good service.
Delivered quickly and product as described
Flag arrived earlier than predicted in perfect condition.
I looked specifically for the item in question on google and happened upon your website, but it had what I need at a fair price and first class delivery time was brilliant, next day! My only request would be an attempt to swap out plastic packaging for a more sustainable option, more eco friendly.
Very surprised to have the bunting arrive next day- excellent . It is now surrounding my grandchildren stall on a market inAltrincham where they make Dutch pancakes.
I am so proud of this product. I brought it because my lounge window overlooks a car park to Travelodge, and in that Travelodge a load of illegal immigrants from Syria, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan recently arrived. This Israeli flag now hangs out of the lounge window (where EVERYONE can see it) with pride. Normal customers will walk by, seeing the Star of David and not think anything of it. But the other people in the Travelodge, well....they will understand....
My Guernsey flag arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with the service I received.
First rate, simple.
My order was supposed to take max a week but still hasn’t arrived after two weeks.
I have the union flag flying outside my house permanently - thank you
Excellent service
Bought four flags. Great quality and very good delivery time.
Good quality & fast service