Fitness Superstore Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Fitness Superstore
"Gr8 service, arrived on time, product good quality!!"
James Nichols
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and support from the Gloucester branch guys when I purchased online... including supporting with delivery from a local provider"
Lajos Mandrik
Verified Buyer
"Good quality boxing gloves I’m happy"
Daniel Shahbazi
Verified Buyer
"Thanks a lot its was amazing"
Mr Mike Eaton
Verified Buyer
"I REQUESTED HELP WITH A SPARE PART, BEARINGS AND SPRINGS FOR BOWFLEX 1090 DUMB BELLS, BECAUSE I DIDNT PURCHASE THESE VIA FITNESS SUPERSTORE I WAS BASICALLY SHUNNED FROM BEING HELPED! I PURCHASED THESE FROM EBAY, I BELIEVE THEM TO BE GENUINE AND WHETHER THEY ARE OR ARN’T I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY THE REQUESTED SPARE PARTS. SHOCKING SERVICE."
"Excellent advice in store made we choose a different treadmill than I originally thought would be best and very happy with choice made.Delivery of items was as required and kept up to date throughout. Highly recommend Fitness Superstore."
Barbara Holt
Verified Buyer
"I have been unwell for a number of years, post mastectomy and anxiety and depression. Exercise was always the best way to release the endorphins that are our own “ feel good” chemicals, better than any medication. For two years I had not exercised and my mood was very low. I finally made the effort to have more physio therapy, for which I needed the hand weights, with the strap so they are easy to hold. Yesterday I got a “gold star” from my therapist and have been accepted on a national rehabilitation course in my local sports centre. The weights were not just a tool for me to use, they have motivated me a allowed me to return to a environment that was like a second home. So , for me they did not only perform their function but have helped to get me back on track to return to a healthier life and, not to exaggerate, but they have given me hope that I can feel normal again and use my body as it was meant to be used ( which I thought was not possible."
"Good price for Concept 2 rowing machine and speedy delivery. Communication was good as the item doesn't come from them but direct from supplier."
Andrew Winwood
Verified Buyer
"Great quality pads. Good service. Thanks"
Mrs Helen Chester
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service we received. Sales advisor Stephen Bux was knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy and our elliptical trainer has now arrived. Delivery went smoothly and the guys from Matrix were also excellent Thank you"
Adrian Edward
Verified Buyer
"Quality equipment, price, & delivery had me making multiple purchases."
Fiona Duguid
Verified Buyer
"Great website, helpful, friendly and quick help when needed."
Lee Stowers
Verified Buyer
"an odd story I guess, I bought a 7kg York neoprene weight from a private seller on eBay, but it arrived broken & the seller never refunded... anyway a while later I bought a 5kg one the same type from the fitness superstore, which didn't get broken in the post 😀 and now I find the 5kg version much better, there's something very moreish about it, making workouts more enjoyable... for me it's a good weight to build up stamina, meaning... it gets to the point of becoming difficult to lift, yet it's not too heavy to carry on & push myself without feeling like I'm pushing things too hard..."
Felicity Antwi-Adjei
Verified Buyer
"Happily received my item on time as shown on the advertisement."
"Fantastic piece of sport equipment. Fast delivery, excellent service."
Selina Reinlo
Verified Buyer
"Items came quickly, well packaged and price was much lower than other shops"
Sara Stroud
Verified Buyer
"All deliveries well tracked and delivered in great time. There was one item missing but Fitness Superstore sent out a replacement immediately. Excellent customer service and they were easy contactable by phone. Love this company and have spent about 900 pounds there now, which proves how good I think there are. All the equipment I've purchased has been commercial gym quality or very high end consumer quality. I won't shop anywhere else for my gym equipment."
Rachel Courtney
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and range of products"
Sheila McGFS
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Visited the Manchester store - staff were excellent. Much prefer to visit a store. Also with so many online 'stores' it's good to actually know there is a shop and be. Able to visit bricks and mortar. And more importantly converse face to face with staff. ✔️"
Mr Underwood
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish excellent service. We visited the showroom in Northampton, the salesman was very helpful and not at all pushy, we went for a relatively cheap treadmill that suited our needs. The handling of the order was seamless, we were kept up to date at all times. We paid extra to have the treadmill installed and were told this would take up to 15 working days, 5 days later treadmill was delivered and installed. First Class service, would definitely use again."
Fitness Superstore is rated 4.57 based on 341 reviews