Fitness Superstore Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Fitness Superstore
Telephone
"Excellent service, quick delivery and quality item at a very competitive price.... will definitely a be returning customer !"
"Fast delivery and good customer service always update customers"
"Easy to order good price and always delivered promptly"
"Very helpful staff - they have a good understanding of the products available."
"Great service quality goods and very quick to arrive."
"Good quality product at a good price with very fast delivery - what more do you want!"
"Great product and service from them but let down by delivery service"
"Great service from purchase to installation. Very happy with everything."
"Many thanks to Tristram for sorting out the repairs to my Bowflex T3. Really impressed the service and support from the Fitness Superstore Northampton."
"Outstanding service from beginning to end!!!! From being helped to purchase the best multi gym for our needs to the the excellent communication and on time installation, we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Fitness Superstore . A truly 5 star service 👍"
"Great product and customer service. The guys who came to fit it were great also."
"I brought the product for a friend so do mot have a comment about the item sorry."
"Very good! We’d be looking for a rack and weight set - this is ideal. The rack is perfect and the weight are comfortable to use and good quality."
"Good service from the store in Tunbridge wells. Happy with the purchase"
"very happy with my purchase.good quality gear and swift delivery as promised.would definetly recommend and will be using again."
"Very good and quick delivery"
"Quick delivery! Would order again"
"Unfortunately when ordering the item the screen froze at the payment step, I was unable to go back so had to close it and start the order all over again. The item was delivered ahead of time but that was fine. Then I received an email saying I hadn't paid I checked my bank account and the money had gone out. I emailed the company and explained only one item had been delivered and that the page had frozen earlier. They replied and thanked me. Then a week later I had an email from eBay to say I had an unpaid for item. There was no way of contacting them to explain the detail so it has been removed as a courtesy but remains on my eBay account as a bad credit. Be careful"
"This is the 5th time of ordering with Fitness superstore for our gym, as per usual excellent service"
"Ordered over the phone. Great customer service and fast delivery. Everything comes wrapped neatly and securely. Brilliant service."
Fitness Superstore is rated 4.59 based on 384 reviews