Fitness Superstore Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Fitness Superstore
Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
"This is the 5th time of ordering with Fitness superstore for our gym, as per usual excellent service"
"Ordered over the phone. Great customer service and fast delivery. Everything comes wrapped neatly and securely. Brilliant service."
"I bought a treadmill 3 weeks ago. it's 5 days since it's broken It does not start anymore I called customer service and nothing was fixed. they told me that an engineer would call me but for five days I'm still waiting to call me"
"From start to finish fitness superstore has been great. Peter from the Gloucester store was incredibly helpful."
"Brilliant, next day delivery, very impressed."
"Customer service face to face is really good, once you’ve decided what you want to purchase the transaction to collection is fast and efficient. Really happy customer."
"Order was good value for money and very quickly delivered. First class service."
"3rd purches from fitness superstore...great service, fast delivery and always the best price"
"The sales staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The delivery process was smooth and went without any issues. The product we bought, a Nautilus treadmill, is also very good. The only irritation is that the assembly of the equipment was seriously undersold to us. We were told it would take about an hour to assemble. This might be the case for someone within the gym industry and accustomed to building treadmills. The instruction manual was not great and it took several hours, spread over two days, to complete the task."
"Bought enough kit to fit out my converted small home gym including a power rack, free weights and water rower. Been using it all for about 4 weeks and every product is great quality. Service in the Tunbridge Wells store was great and delivery was arranged for a Saturday and turned up on time. Will use these guys again."
"I have a bad lower back, this helped greatly when doing crunches etc to alleviate the strain"
"Great selection of equipment, nice team of people. Good knowledge level That’s all you can ask for better than selecting from tinternet !"
"The guys have loads of knowledge and you are under no pressure to buy Definitely recommend popping to Chelmsford and checking the store out"
"Quick delivery, reasonably priced priced and comfortable to use."
"They provided a wide range of discounts on a large number of products. The prices seem very competative. I've never received an incorrect or damaged delivery. The site tends to fill its recommendations with the most expensive pieces of kit, which is a little annoying, and I'm not at all sure about the 'people who bought this item also bought...' item as it offen lists a different brand of the same item purchased. Overall they are very good, quick and cheep."
"You provided me with a great piece of equipment on time and at a reasonable and fair price. Thank you"
"Purchased heavy resistance bands and focus B.B.E pads both as expected.Bands brilliant,exceptional value for money delivery as expected would use again no probs."
"Good knowledge of product range and very helpful and friendly staff will be back to buy some cardio equipment"
"very good product"
"Delivery sorted out and made very quickly once I'd moved house. Really wanted a Bowflex M5 but allowed myself to be talked into the more expensive M7, which in hindsight I really shouldn't have done as the M5 would have easily sorted my needs."
Fitness Superstore is rated 4.58 based on 366 reviews