Fitness Superstore Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Fitness Superstore
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
"Hi I recently purchased a NORIDC treadmill. Whilst I have not yet thoroughly put it through it's paces so far I am extremely pleased with it. Customer service is great and I did not have an issue from start to finish. I did pay or it to be installed and the installers arrived on time, installed it, commissioned and demo'ed it - totally professional and courteous and made no mess. I would give fitness superstore 5 stars for sure"
"Purchased a Lifestyle treadmill - the Tunbridge Wells store manager was extremely helpful and informative with technical questions and then arranging a quick delivery. Very happy with the product which is now being used by the whole family."
"Great product range, well engineered and professionally installed! Very pleased and would highly recommend."
"Quick delivery, top quality product no complaints 100% happy. Will be purchasing more as need tricep bar and another set of dumbbell bars and these guys haven’t let me down! 👍"
"Excellent product, just what I wanted."
"Excellent quality kit, great price!!"
"Well made and sturdy! I'm very happy with it!"
"My order was shipped quickly and was exactly what was needed"
"Very good service and price"
"Bought as a xmas present for our grandson"
"Exercise cycle was delivered quickly and as promised. Product is excellent."
"The delivery was fantastic & the staff on the phone would definitely order of yous again"
"Great service and good quality equipment at reasonable prices."
"Pilates ring arrived promptly and is well made."
"Very good service thanks"
"We recently acquired several large pieces of new gym equipment from the Gloucester store. Staff were well informed, very helpful both with selection and exact delivery timings and installation, and pricing was excellent. Very impressed Nick L"
"I went to the Tunbridge Wells store and found the staff very helpful. The guys who came and fitted my bike were excellent. I was totally happy and satisfied with all aspects apart from the guy I spoke to from your Northampton office to arrange the delivery date. He was rude, short and very cocky. He did put me off quite a bit. I was making the point About the number of days from buying the bike and when it was to be delivered. I said "I don't want to argue with you but", he snapped back "No you don't want to argue with me". Very rude. His customer service was very poor. Apart from that I am totally happy with my bike, thank you."
"good service"
"Excellent service from the beginning to end. The quality of product is fantastic. The staff tries to help you in any way that can to accommodate you. I recommend fitness superstore"
"I bought a multi gym, treadmill and other equipment. Ryan in the Tunbridge Wells store was really knowledgeable and helpful. Gave us excellent advice and was attentive without chasing us. Really good experience and customer service and very happy with the kit which was delivered and installed promptly and efficiently."
Fitness Superstore is rated 4.61 based on 413 reviews