Fitness Superstore Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Fitness Superstore
Mr D McNulty
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from a knowledgeable guy, without being pushy. Really helpful"
Andrew Hatfield
Verified Buyer
"Excellent telephone advice, also able to confirm product in stock. Prompt delivery, item works perfectly. Excellent service, would buy from them again."
Mr Neil Smith
Verified Buyer
"The service I received was exemplary from the moment I walked through the doors in the Chelmsford showroom, to the day the equipment arrived at my house. An extra special thank you to Aran who stayed late after hours to help me create my dream gym. His knowledge and enthusiasm was second to none. I would highly recommend FITNESS SUPERSTORE to anyone looking to purchase gym equipment."
"Quick delivery,great service"
"All went well, delivered on time and product was fine."
Andrew Blake
Verified Buyer
"Bought a pad for squats seen others over priced in other stores . this one was perfect . you can pack on the plates and this will give you neck and shoulders all the padding it needs well worth the money"
"Person on 'phone was helpful so ordering was easy. Gym ball arrived promptly after ordering. Being lazy, I haven't yet used it as much as I was sort-of planning, but it looks sturdy."
James McGovern
Verified Buyer
"excellent products on website and great knowledgeable staff in store, go there for advice all the time"
"They answered every question honestly without sales patter! They couldn’t have been more helpful! They installers were on time polite & even came back after they’d left (20 mins before) to unravel my rug that I’d got caught in machine & they did it with a smile on their faces😊. I thoroughly recommend this company. I don’t fill out reviews but they deserve it!! Oh crumbs I forgot their equipment was the least expensive - win win👍🏻"
Sue Footman
Verified Buyer
"Website very easy to use and delivery of goods was prompt. Weights are great and just as described."
Jennifer Young
Verified Buyer
"Great price, great quality product and fast delivery - couldn't be happier!"
"Outstanding. Ordered it and was delivered next day."
Victor Courage
Verified Buyer
"Have bought from Fitness Superstore on more than one occasion and have always been satisfied with both the goods and the service."
ALBINAS BARSCIS
"Very well!!"
Billy Hamon
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant product, great price."
John Mason
Verified Buyer
"The body belt product is well made offering great support. Packing was minimal but adequate and arrived next day. Have only given 4 stars as I needed to telephone the store to ask what size belt I needed for my waist. Had the web site given this information, I would definitely have given 5 stars."
Stuart Vinten
Verified Buyer
"The weight tower doesn’t come with any instructions on how to build it. The finish quality of the individual dumbbells is poor, the welds and dipping process have left rough edges. The weights are a struggle to get in and out of the rack because of this and the 10’s don’t even fit on the top row of the tower! For such a large investment I’m not impressed!"
Jin Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Olu was fantastic in assisting us to get the right equipment for our needs! Very helpful and efficient in every way..including the delivery and installation. Thank you."
"Great service, great product knowledge and great prices"
Mr Brin Thilagaraj
Verified Buyer
"Rory was very efficient and was patent with me until I was ready to go ahead with the finance application The only thing is that when the installers came they said one of the machines came with no installation when I knew that was free As it was very early in the morning i could not confirm but the installers said they would get in touch with the office I went to my office room and when I came back they said that they had fitted this for me but really should not have and if the offoce knew they would charge me 80 plus vat I gavethem 30 pounds as a thank you I am not sure whether they rang the office on the 11 jan that morning Maybe clarification should be given to the installers in the future Otherwise extremely happy with Rory and the team at the office Thanks Kohila"
Fitness Superstore is rated 4.55 based on 291 reviews