Fitness Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fitness Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Fitness Superstore Reviews

sales@fitness-superstore.co.uk

Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable service. Got the perfect product and it was delivered as requested.
I am still waiting for my Olympic bar which is frustrating as I am not able to use most of what I have got. Once this situation is rectified then I would say my experience has been positive
I was helped by Jermaine when ordering all my equipment. He was so helpful and made the order process extremely easy, he even went the extra mile when dealing with payments. Couldn’t recommend both him and the company any more. The equipment is of excellent quality and was delivered on the exact day it was expected. Really great experience, thank you.
Fantastic customer service. Delivery arrived on time and arrangements were made as delivery was behind the wire on MOD camp. Great product, as described. Thanks to Ryan at Chelmsford branch for all his help.
Very helpful and good knowledge given about the product I purchased. Speedy delivery. Thank you.
I ordered the Rubber hexagon Dumbbells sets weights from 1kg to 30kg they all arrived in good time and perfect condition.
Fitness superstore kept me up to date with my order and were very professional.
Top class service
Great company with knowledgable helpful staff, good prices and quick delivery
Absolutely terrible customer service! Several missing items from my orders and nothing has been done about it. Basically has stolen my money
One item from my order was missing on the delivery. I have been unable to contact anyone at Fitness Superstore to resolve this. I have called on multiple occasions and can never get through to speak to anyone. I have used the online chat function and was advised to email - which I have done and I have had no response (I emailed over a week ago). I think it’s appalling that I have paid for items that have not arrived and I can’t seem to get the issue resolved.
Been making purchases for over 20yrs with no complaints however quality in recent purchase was not upto standard given the price & getting hold of anybody is a joke.
Please don't give me the Covid excuse as everyone has a phone they can work with.
Great service from start to finish. The order was a little complex due to delivery location,but I’ve be reassured at every step. Some items were out of stock due to COVID but speaking after discussing with the sales consultant he was able to reserve my items when they arrived in their stores and ship them out.
Very poor communication
No installation even though requested
Equipment missing
No telephone customer service
Very very poor company
Stuff is always spot on what it says on the tin.
Everything I ordered came well packed without any damage, delivery was on time, I can't fault Fitness Superstore at all, thanks all.
Ordered over £4K worth of equipment and the service was dire. Communication was near on non-existent and trying to get a reply to email was horrific.
When the equipment did arrive it had all been put on one pallet and crushed which potentially could of damaged the goods.
Staff were so unhelpful
Pretty Fast delivery even through Covid-19. The equipment is always well packed and very well made. Full marks
5 star brilliant service, kept me up to date with everything from purchase to delivery.
When purchasing the crosstrainer, I wasn't made aware of the fact that there was an option to buy a charging cable, which needs to be purchased from America. So, I'm stuck using batteries, which obviously works out more expensive.
First class communication throughout, delivered when you said you would and gave regular updates. My spin bike is also really lovely, exactly as described. Thank you so much!
The overall product is good!
Fitness Superstore is rated 4.54 based on 672 reviews